united countries against evil

genius15

It wouldn't be a coup, it's just a different approach to governance.

Also it would be awesome if he was the second or third strongest nation in the alliance. If he's second, then he is both leaders, and if he's third, the strongest nation is shut out of government. Like a sort of lottery approach to government.

DunDunDUUUUNN

"Welcome back to Who Wants to Be An Alliance leader Today we have our second strongest nation, Hello sir, Remember you always have 3 lifelines, Butt kissing that can get you support from a single person, IRC Backstabbing and whining where you can ask the audience for "advice", and of course Coup where you knock 2 of your opponents out right out of the gate, remember these can only be used once"

Lottery govt hehe ((didnt mean much by it but thats what Lottery/Game Show govt made me think about)

Edited by Deathistan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You will get a lot of trouble if you don't write your charter professionally. Feel free to send me a P or message me on IRC if you want help (and unlike the \m/ crowd I actually am serious about helping him, I don't want to see someone so embarrased without even realizing it), I know how to make it good enough for you to be an unknown micro-alliance, not a laughed-at micro-alliance. You might even grow.

i have received an offer to join nueva vida, but i have declined (obviously) in order to get some experience in leading an alliance.

In all honesty, you have this backwards. You need the experience of being a part of an alliance, and working up their ranks, before you can run your own alliance. My suggestion is join NV for 6 months, learn how to run an alliance, take a few gov positions (maybe start with recruitment and then take other IA positions), and then go do your own thing.

I fear the only experience you will gain now is the experience of having an alliance stop before it even starts.

Best of luck in any event.

Seriously all that will not stop \m/ from unleashing pure terror in the hearts and minds of your members and your allies... actaully can you post a link.... if you do i'll be quik if not i'll take my time and make sure it hurts

Sure go ahead and try it.....

Awesome stuff.

o/ Hail Genius15 of CN

NV You got yourself a fine protectorate :)

not exactly a protectorate.....just to make it clear.

We protect his NATION by virtue of his participation in our technology mart. The protection is individual in nature, doesnt extend to his alliance. If it did, you would have seen an OWF post from NV regarding it. :D

Please answer the following questions:

-Will I get 5000 infra?

--if no, then forget it.

--if yes, then will I get 50 mil?

---if no, then forget it.

---if yes, then would I be overlord?

----if no, then forget it.

----if yes, then are you an idiot?

-----if no, then thank god. But, forget it all the same.

-----if yes,then yes you are, and then will you pledge your undying loyalty until the end of the universe?

------if no, then forget it.

-------if yes: And last, but not least, are there cookies? :awesome:

--------if no, then forget it.

--------if yes, then I'll join.

There ya go..my requirements.

j/k

:P

Edited by Baltus

Hey genius15, aren't to involved in tech deals with me? :awesome:

Have you read this? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=42130 That's a good guide for alliance creation, along with some of the other pinned topics in that forum.

yes we are in a tech deal. andthanks for the link, it was very informative

Look at existing alliance flags for inspiration but ultimately, your flag should be a representation of your alliance and as original as possible. Good luck with your alliance and everything but IMO this isn't the best venue for these sort of requests.

Edited by chairmanR