united countries against evil

genius15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

war? what war? please forgive my ignorance

They are "raiders" who war on anyone they can push around. Just think pirates.

They want your stuff (land and technology) and there presently are no international conventions that you can appeal to for help on your own.

Sucks, I know.

Only thing you can do is either a) get more members real quickly and try to get an alliance to protect yours while you grow or B) join some alliance and hope they turn out to be good to you.

It's a savage world here.

Edited by Fantastico

They are "raiders" who war on anyone they can push around. Just think pirates.

They want your stuff (land and technology) and there presently are no international conventions that you can appeal to for help on your own.

Sucks, I know.

Only thing you can do is either a) get more members real quickly and try to get an alliance to protect yours while you grow or B) join some alliance and hope they turn out to be good to you.

It's a savage world here.

LIES ITS ALL LIES!

Its actually a fluffy world where everyone is nice and disputes are solved with liberal applications of hugs and cookies.

oh lookie!

A raid target!

Unless I get a official statement from rassaa, I can only assume its a lie. Besides, its a in-nation statement, not a OWF one.

Yes, the nation of united counciliates ruled by genius15, a member of of the alliance "united countries against evil" is protected by Nueva Vida. He is participating as a tech seller in our tech mart, The Vidian Enterprise.

So, the statement in his bio "Protected by Nueva Vida" is true and has been authorized by me, Imperator and Minister of Technology for Nueva Vida.

@oberstkreiger

We are working on making these TVE protectorates publicly viewable on CN wiki or something.....for now the list is only viewable by high ranking govt officials...though most of the list is sealed inside my head :(

Edited by raasaa

Yes, the nation of united counciliates ruled by genius15, a member of of the alliance "united countries against evil" is protected by Nueva Vida. He is participating as a tech seller in our tech mart, The Vidian Enterprise.

So, the statement in his bio "Protected by Nueva Vida" is true and has been authorized by me, Imperator and Minister of Technology for Nueva Vida.

Ahhh, cool. This is very good of Nueva Vida since he is just getting started.

If you permit me, I take back the free candy comment as well now. :D

@oberstkreiger

We are working on making these TVE protectorates publicly viewable on CN wiki or something.....for now the list is only viewable by high ranking govt officials...though most of the list is sealed inside my head :(

tl;dr if you touch him, Penkala will snap your fingers off.

The UCAE (United Countries Against Evil) is an alliance dedicated to peace. The government of UCAE is comprised of 5 people: 2 of which are leaders and have equal power; one of these leaders is a permanent leader (genius15), and the other is the ruler of the 2nd most powerful nation in UCAE. The other 3 government officials are the legislative/judiciary arm of the alliance and handle the affairs of the alliance (i.e. disputes between members, disputes between UCAE and other nations/alliances, and sends messages to the other members of the alliance on the government's behalf).

The leaders are the final say in all matters of the alliance, unless they are acting in a manner that is not in the best interest of the alliance, at which point they may challenge the authority of the leader, provided sufficient (undeniably incriminating) evidence supporting the claim is provided. At this point the 3 members of government that are not leaders shall vote on whether or not to impeach the leader. After this vote the members of the Council (the 3 members of government that are not leaders) will have another vote to decide the replacement for the impeached leader. Once a leader is impeached, they may or may not be allowed to stay in the alliance, depending on the decision of the Council. If an impeached leader is allowed to stay in the alliance, he/she will have all of the rights and priviledges granted to any other member. Of course, any member of the Council can also be impeached. The procedure for impeaching a Council member is fairly similar to the procedure for impeaching a leader. The only difference is that the leaders are also involved in the decision to impeach and replace the Council member.

The following details the powers enabled to each member of the government.

1. the leaders: Approve the measures passed by the Council. Contacts nations and that are prospective recruits to the alliance. In the case of an inter-alliance war, the leaders will also serve as representatives to negotiate peace. Consists of 2 members

2. the Council: Consists of 3 members.

A.The Councilor of the Interior handles all interior matters, from disputes between members, to informing the Messenger about who needs to be informed of what (for instance the Councilor of the Interior [CI] will inform the Messenger that one member needs to do something). The CI can have assistants to lighten the workload.

B. The Councilor of the Exterior handles all exterior matters from informing the leaders of prospective recruits, to informing the government of wars that affect or could affect the alliance, a member of the alliance, or a prospective recruit. The CE (Councilor of the Exterior) will need assistants due to the volume of information to keep up with.

C. The Messenger is a member of the Council that may sound like an unimportant job, but it is very important. The Messenger delivers messages from the government to the members of the alliance. Due to the possibility of this task being very large and time consuming, the Messenger is allowed to have assistants in order to keep the demands of the job low.

I have previously stated that each member of the alliance has rights and here they are:

1. Each member has the right to inform a Councilor of a game-related problem that they are having.

2. Each member has the right to protest a decision made by any member of the government.

3. Each member has the right to apply to become an assistant to a Councilor.

4. Each member has the right to run for a Councilor position during an election.

5. each member has the right to vote for a candidate for a Councilor position.

Councilor elections are held every 4 months.

With rights comes responsibilities. It is required that if any member becomes involved in a war, that they inform the CE. ASAP. If a member decides to declare war on a nation without consulting the CE and without a cause, disiplinary actions can be taken.

These actions include, but are not limited to:

1. Temporary suspension of rights (excluding #1 and #2)

2. Attack and Removal of your nation from the alliance.(this means that if a majority of the government finds this action to be reasonable, that we will attack you and inform the nation you declared war on that you were acting without alliance approval. we could even decide to provide aid to the nation you attacked.) I understand this sounds unfair, but I believe I need to threaten to do this to keep order in the alliance so that it is a better place for the rest of us.

i dont know how to make it clearer except that i am one of the leaders and whoever is the second strongest is the other leader

So if you found yourself in a war, and say... I dont know hypothetically your strongest nation took a beating, or second and third were close to your first and they start growing or someone new joins being stronger than your first...

I smell coup after coup

So if you found yourself in a war, and say... I dont know hypothetically your strongest nation took a beating, or second and third were close to your first and they start growing or someone new joins being stronger than your first...

I smell coup after coup

It wouldn't be a coup, it's just a different approach to governance.

Also it would be awesome if he was the second or third strongest nation in the alliance. If he's second, then he is both leaders, and if he's third, the strongest nation is shut out of government. Like a sort of lottery approach to government.