united countries against evil

genius15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that a good thing or a bad thing

i was being sarcastic. it's way too long of an addy. you have both the alliance name and the initials, why not just use one or the other? (preferably just the initials, makes it easier to remember)

Ok, IRC is a chat system that pretty much every alliance on planet Bob uses. This will enable you to talk to other alliances diplomatically and maybe even gain members. A free online client is mibbit.com, use the coldfront server. If you need detailed help PM on these forums. When you get on IRC, if you need help making the channel you can most likely find me at #ten.

It's the name of the gay bar, at which most of us are regulars.

Haha ^^That

It is also known as Cybernations, it is what we call the planet all of our nations are on I suppose... It is just something we use to address everyone as a whole.

Edited by hhawk

thanks and back to the IRC thing. could i run my alliance as effectively without using it?

Absolutely not. In fact, the only way to be an effective alliance leader is to spend every waking hour on it.

Better get your chamber pot out. You're gonna be there a long time

Absolutely not. In fact, the only way to be an effective alliance leader is to spend every waking hour on it.

Better get your chamber pot out. You're gonna be there a long time

okay you puerto rican iranian, that's twice in less than 5 minutes you've made my belly hurt from laughing.

Seriously, genius, irc is helpful, but Kaiser is right it is a DRUG not unlike HEROIN you should avoid for as long as possible.

I'm going to disagree with some of the others and say that as a start up alliance, the IRC is even more important. It allows you to use your quick decision making process to speedily conduct diplomatic ventures. As a new alliance, you want to get connected and known as quick as you can. Can you survive without it? Sure, but it may accelerate your standing in the community.

You're in luck that Nueva Vida are great people, but it never hurts to start building bridges with others, too.

Edited by Kzoppistan

I'm going to disagree with some of the others and say that as a start up alliance, the IRC is even more important. It allows you to use your quick decision making process to speedily conduct diplomatic ventures. As a new alliance, you want to get connected and known as quick as you can. Can you survive without it? Sure, but it may accelerate your standing in the community.

You're in luck that Nueva Vida are great people, but it never hurts to start building bridges with others, too.

EXACTLY what he said!