An announcement from the MHA

jadoo1989

Our treaty with MHA was one of the longest unchanged treaties we at TORN had. Unfortunately, time took its toll on our relationship and we have drifted apart. We at TORN agree with MHA that this cancellation was needed but hope that in the future our paths may cross again. We wish the best of luck to our former allies in MHA

Now that is just a terrible thing to say, although not very strange seeing as the alliance you come from.

Heh. How is that terrible? It's true. And yes, I am Pacifican, don't see how that has any bearing on anything. TORN is a dying alliance, that scurried out of harms way the first chance they got, even when they were in their prime.

Heh. How is that terrible? It's true. And yes, I am Pacifican, don't see how that has any bearing on anything. TORN is a dying alliance, that scurried out of harms way the first chance they got, even when they were in their prime.

If you think TORN was in its prime when karma kicked off, you clearly know little about TORN. TORN peaked about the time of WotC. Ever since then, it's dropped.

Aww, you're cute.

While I don't agree with what TORN did I don't agree with trashing a former protectorate of your alliance. Good luck to my allies at TORN and to MHA as well. No surprise in this and this treaty was no longer a good fit. Interesting timing for the cancelation though based on current events.

xfd good job knowing all the facts there.

While I don't agree with what TORN did I don't agree with trashing a former protectorate of your alliance. Good luck to my allies at TORN and to MHA as well. No surprise in this and this treaty was no longer a good fit. Interesting timing for the cancelation though based on current events.

well, what can i say... the most survivalist alliance strikes again !!