Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does any of this actually matter? DF won't be doing anything to NSO, and NSO won't be doing anything to DF. RIA might be doing something with NSO, but we won't know for a little while. Let's just wait in peace, this debate isn't making anyone look smart.

Hey there, a good suggestion? On my OWF?

Get out.

You have not pointed out to me where I have lied about anything. Banter is like trash talk, you talk !@#$ to get a rise out of your opposition. The fact that you tear up over such a small and obvious peace of banter makes me laugh.

You said Delta said 'we have to vote.' Delta did not say that. the charter says it; Delta did not say it.

You did, actually. It was your whole argument. That Ivan gave permission to Delta to hold a vote or that he demanded they do. Your circular ramblings are hard to follow more specifically than that.

oh, I misread what you said in that one statement. In any case my issue was never that 'NSO made us vote' but that Ivan complained about us voting after saying that he didn't mind. I don't care if Ivan made us rush or 'made' us vote. I was only calling him on his bs posturing. and that issue I had was only one post; the 20 or so posts after that were just me addressing your issue with my issue.

the ramblings are circular in the hopes that repetition will help you get it, since plain to the point didn't seem to work.

No, but you did raise the point that the NSO could have "forced" Delta to commence the 1v1 war sooner and as has been pointed out, the only way for that to occur, according to your Charter, was for NSO to launch an attack on RIA to commence the war. You have a neat habit of pretending issues and information does not exist because you do not mention them. Sorry to say, that is not true.

to the bold: you're right, that's true, but I repeatedly clarified that it was *in the context* of before the charter being brought up. my argument isn't about what actually could have happened, but what Ivan thought would happen. because this is about what Ivan thought, it doesn't matter that Delta couldn't rush the terms, it only matters that Ivan thought that Delta could rush the terms. starting to make sense?

It wasn't up to Ivan. The decision was Delta's. He delivered the challenge and he knows his own Charter (I'd hope). The only way it could have been Ivan's decision was if he was willing to attack RIA immediately to commence the war but he was under no obligation to do so as he was not the challenger but the one challenged.

again, true, but because Ivan THOUGHT it was up to himself, what he said about it was self contradictory.

Never said you did. You just chose to ignore it and the facts supporting it in your crusade to try and convince me that Ivan decided that RIA had to vote on accepting an acceptance of a challenge they threw down to the NSO. All roads lead back to you posting nonsense.

it could have been implied; doesn't matter. I'm not ignoring it, it just has nothing at all to do with my original point. Ivan thought that he decided to allow RIA to vote, because he thought delta had the authority to present that as an option. whether his decision actually Did allow us to vote, or whether he only thought he allowed us to vote, is irrelevant, because my argument is about Ivan's character, and it's based on what Ivan thought; not on whether his assumptions were correct but whether his assumptions were handled honestly.

in any case, if you don't respond to anything else, please actually attempt to provide a quote of delta saying -in that time frame- that 'we have to vote' or 'we require a vote.' you've claimed he said that, I've quoted him saying the opposite; either you have a quote or you're lying.

You're basically resting your argument on the premise that no one is willing get a quote of Delta saying a vote is needed before a DoW? And calling Tyga a liar?

Some people don't know when to quit.

I've repeatedly provided quotes that back up my claims and contradict his. Demanding the same of him seems to be the best way to end the discussion.

You said Delta said 'we have to vote.' Delta did not say that. the charter says it; Delta did not say it.

You do have to have a vote. Delta is sworn to follow your Charter, no? I've never seen anyone stoop to this level of ridiculousness you have here and that is a huge statement in the Cyberverse.

oh, I misread what you said in that one statement. In any case my issue was never that 'NSO made us vote' but that Ivan complained about us voting after saying that he didn't mind. I don't care if Ivan made us rush or 'made' us vote. I was only calling him on his bs posturing. and that issue I had was only one post; the 20 or so posts after that were just me addressing your issue with my issue.

Oh, so your whole argument is based on your getting pissy over some trash talk about the 1v1 war. Hilarious.

the ramblings are circular in the hopes that repetition will help you get it, since plain to the point didn't seem to work.

Repeating nonsense ad nauseum does not make it any less nonsensical.

to the bold: you're right, that's true, but I repeatedly clarified that it was *in the context* of before the charter being brought up. my argument isn't about what actually could have happened, but what Ivan thought would happen. because this is about what Ivan thought, it doesn't matter that Delta couldn't rush the terms, it only matters that Ivan thought that Delta could rush the terms. starting to make sense?

Seeing as the Charter was in place before any of this took place it is always in the context of the discussion. No, you are not making any more sense.

again, true, but because Ivan THOUGHT it was up to himself, what he said about it was self contradictory.

No, he didn't think anything was up to him. He was well aware that the RIA, as challengers, were to kick things off and he told Delta that his people were ready and waiting to discuss setting the war up whenever he was ready. Nothing Ivan said was self-contradicting.

it could have been implied; doesn't matter. I'm not ignoring it, it just has nothing at all to do with my original point. Ivan thought that he decided to allow RIA to vote, because he thought delta had the authority to present that as an option. whether his decision actually Did allow us to vote, or whether he only thought he allowed us to vote, is irrelevant, because my argument is about Ivan's character, and it's based on what Ivan thought; not on whether his assumptions were correct but whether his assumptions were handled honestly.

No, Ivan did not and does not thing he allowed RIA to vote. This is why your argument is pure nonsense. Ivan told Delta to do what he has to do to get the war set up from his end.

in any case, if you don't respond to anything else, please actually attempt to provide a quote of delta saying -in that time frame- that 'we have to vote' or 'we require a vote.' you've claimed he said that, I've quoted him saying the opposite; either you have a quote or you're lying.

Your Charter says you have to vote. Delta told Ivan of the requirement to vote because Delta is sworn to follow the Charter. your stupid argument is to isolate one small section of time and pretend no other documentation relevant to that conversation existed. Pure nonsense.

The argument is kind of moot at this point isn't it? RIA's going to vote on whether or not to destroy NSO, and if they get enough votes it will happen. If they don't, it won't. Arguing over quotes and trying to act smarter than everyone else is rather insignificant compared to what is actually set to happen (Hypothetically).

The argument is kind of moot at this point isn't it? RIA's going to vote on whether or not to destroy NSO, and if they get enough votes it will happen. If they don't, it won't. Arguing over quotes and trying to act smarter than everyone else is rather insignificant compared to what is actually set to happen (Hypothetically).

RIA wont do anything. :lol1:

I'll admit I haven't read it, but I cannot fathom why this is 44 pages long. Given how SCM has conducted himself of late, I'm not sure how the hell he could even merit 5 pages.

Reading it would probably answer some of your question. :P

I recommend 1-10 and then 30-44.

Does any of this actually matter? DF won't be doing anything to NSO, and NSO won't be doing anything to DF. RIA might be doing something with NSO, but we won't know for a little while. Let's just wait in peace, this debate isn't making anyone look smart.

Oh, you and your common-sense approach! Be off with you, you have no place here!

If this actually happens..someone needs to treat it like say TF2..even teams dawg..when you get to the 3 doors you either random, blue, red and if the teams are uneven one of the red/blue doors lock..i want this to be a fun, fair, and honest fight..none of that "HUR DUR WE OWNED YOU" with 30 alliances vs 1

but we all know that is a dream that will never come true..oh how depressing