Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. And?

You said you had a CB and now you are backpedaling?

Okay, so you want to fight NSO without a reason but you want to fight us one on one. That works. Do you want to go 3-4 days without nukes as Dopp suggested or unrestricted until someone dies?

Ah there we are. Finally getting somewhere. So you will, in fact, accept challenges without requiring a CB then?

That's a good question. 3-4 days seems a tad short, for my taste. And leaving out nukes seems a bit... I don't know, sad really. What timeframe would you like the terms hammered out in? I think it might be nice to give my membership the option to vote on our rules of engagement. Some of them seem to have some rather strong feelings toward you guys and it might make for a nice Christmas present.

Of course, if you're really in a rush, I could just pick some myself. Oh, and I would still like that initial question answered definiteivly so you can't squirm your way out of it later. :)

They've given you that proof. "Give us tech and an apology. You have until update."

The world recognizes this as a threat. The only ones who don't are you and your allies.

Even they do, even though they won't admit it until someone does something similar to them. Then you will see NSO write a treatise on implicative terminology and how it shouldn't be taken at literal value.

They've given you that proof. "Give us tech and an apology. You have until update."

The world recognizes this as a threat. The only ones who don't are you and your allies.

That's not true.

His allies recognize it as a threat too. Hence pezstar saying it might go to war.

And really, Ivan, I can't help but believe that you really don't think it wasn't a threat. You're not an idiot. You know how threat making works. You don't have to say something explicitly to threaten it.

Ah there we are. Finally getting somewhere. So you will, in fact, accept challenges without requiring a CB then?

That's a good question. 3-4 days seems a tad short, for my taste. And leaving out nukes seems a bit... I don't know, sad really. What timeframe would you like the terms hammered out in? I think it might be nice to give my membership the option to vote on our rules of engagement. Some of them seem to have some rather strong feelings toward you guys and it might make for a nice Christmas present.

Of course, if you're really in a rush, I could just pick some myself. Oh, and I would still like that initial question answered definiteivly so you can't squirm your way out of it later. :)

He went to bed. Which we all should be doing (unless it's already wake-up time wherever you, dear reader, live). If you want to start laying out terms for this you can find me in #nso.

I just became an RIA fanboy tonight.

Also go with the 12 days of Christmas War.

Even they do, even though they won't admit it until someone does something similar to them. Then you will see NSO write a treatise on implicative terminology and how it shouldn't be taken at literal value.

This is my favorite post in this thread.

So you request a one on one fight with us, and then want to try and twist that into some kind of open season?

Come now, Delta, you know you're being stupid if you think we'll play that game.

So you request a one on one fight with us, and then want to try and twist that into some kind of open season?

Come now, Delta, you know you're being stupid if you think we'll play that game.

Well, I've just noticed NSO seems very fond of solving all of their issues by challenging people to 1v1 wars. I'm just wondering if you view this as a legitimate tactic that other people can use, or if you're just full of it.

Well, I've just noticed NSO seems very fond of solving all of their issues by challenging people to 1v1 wars. I'm just wondering if you view this as a legitimate tactic that other people can use, or if you're just full of it.

Challenging folks to duels seems to be perfectly fine, when both parties are in agreement, we certainly have no issues with doing so.

On the other hand, if you expect us to say something idiotic like we'll just sit back and take it if anyone random idiot decides he wants a piece of our alliance, then you are the one who's full of it.

Challenging folks to duels seems to be perfectly fine, when both parties are in agreement, we certainly have no issues with doing so.

On the other hand, if you expect us to say something idiotic like we'll just sit back and take it if anyone random idiot decides he wants a piece of our alliance, then you are the one who's full of it.

Well I'm not asking you to say you'll take on the whole world in 200 simultaneous "1v1" duels if that's what you mean.

Perhaps with this qualifier: Will you accept a 1v1 duel from anyone at anytime as long as you are already not at war with someone else at that time?

Edit: And to further clarify, I'm not asking if you'll sit back and take it if random people jump on you. I'm asking if someone comes up to you and offers you a duel and you aren't currently at war with someone else, will you take it or are you going to filter your offers?

Edited by Delta1212

Protip: your leader already said a duel's alright. Delta just needs him to say the words and clarify because he knows Ivan may try to weasel out of it later as he hasn't spelled it out yet.

Edited by Penkala

Protip: your leader already said a duel's alright. Delta just needs him to say the words and clarify because he knows Ivan may try to weasel out of it later as he hasn't spelled it out yet.

Protips are usually given by a pro... So im not sure what your trying to pull here but stop pretending

I don't stutter.

Anyway, I really need to log out now. Contact my people on how you want to set it up.

What's there to clarify? Seems pretty damn explicit to me.

Well I'm not asking you to say you'll take on the whole world in 200 simultaneous "1v1" duels if that's what you mean.

Perhaps with this qualifier: Will you accept a 1v1 duel from anyone at anytime as long as you are already not at war with someone else at that time?

Edit: And to further clarify, I'm not asking if you'll sit back and take it if random people jump on you. I'm asking if someone comes up to you and offers you a duel and you aren't currently at war with someone else, will you take it or are you going to filter your offers?

That's a fair question.

Let's see what Ivan has to say on that when he wakes up. I think Ill be following suit with this whole "sleep" business.