Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have until update. For what? At update we are going to cuddle you???? The only logical conclusion to draw from someone saying you have until update is that you will declare war on them at that point. Its damn obvious

I'm seeing a lot of if's, beliefs, and assumptions. Why not state facts?

Because there are none.

Edited by kevin32891

They never plainly stated it. Insinuate, perhaps. But I don't know how much you've delt with Corinan, but he tends to be a little terse and gives discussions a time limit for his purposes.

It's the way he works.

Also do you honestly think the NSO would just go to war on a whim over a relatively small issue without having the Emperor present?

The militarization however, is entirely reasonable as a precautionary measure. CD did it too upon seeing SCM's thread.

1) It's not DF's fault he can't communicate at a par fashion. DF is serious, just like NSO was 'serious' about the RAD situation

2) yes

You aren't idiots for assuming this could result in war. You are idiots for continually posting accusations that NSO threatened you with war, when they didn't.

So if we come in and demand reps and an apology from STA and give them an ultimatum, threatening to escalate the situation if they don't do anything.

That could be cool with you? :lol1:

If you feel that you have a legitimate grievance with the NSO, declare, show your own backbone instead of falling on the false hopes of making me want to show mine based on poor manipulation. The NSO will fight, even if the odds are against us, but we will do so in defense of our position, not as an aggressive act against those that simply wish to use situations like this for PR stunts.

Trust me, I have no hope of you or any other member of NSO ever showing a backbone.

As I said in the other topic, I will be happy to provide evidence just as soon as DF provides evidence of the accusations it made towards NSO.

Since I am certain DF's allies all required evidence to validate their support of DF over this issue I am certain they understand completely, right?

I think NSO should just be the bigger man and post the DF apology that was made. Then we can all have a good laugh at DF and put all the guns away. However if an apology was never made then i think SCM is within his right be a little upset by NSO's fake post about an action SCMs alliance supposedly made.

No one is asking you to do anything so why are you involved here?

Im pretty sure everyone is involved due to the treaty web. Also, because it was posted in a public place?

No.

No war was threatened. Simply because you lack proper reading comprehension skills does not make you correct, no matter how many times you state it.

Umm "You have until update" to me very much implies you have until update or else we go to war. Also the log from STA where war is mention also kind makes me draw that conclusion. Now if you meant that you were gonna have a pillow fight with them, then i am sorry and am clearly in the wrong.

BagBob.gif

No war was threatened!

Made me laugh so hard, thanks Delta.

Oh come on guys. Everyone reading these silly announcements was ready and hoping for war. DF, NSO and even the completely uninvolved alliances and nations. But to think that NSO would declare war without their emperor is just silly.

I don't believe anyone made the claim that they could. I don't see how that relates to the fact that NSO made a demand, a threat and an ultimatum.

So let me get this straight...

Saying "You have until update" to make a decision = We are going to attack you.

Saying "Furthermore, I think the New Sith Order should be destroyed." = We don't want war.

Interesting argument the fellows at DF have got there.

3_18.png

What say you reveal your inside man, huh Daggarz?

1) It's not DF's fault he can't communicate at a par fashion. DF is serious, just like NSO was 'serious' about the RAD situation

It's DF's fault for jumping the gun.

Did the NSO declare? Then golly Sherlock, I guess it wasn't an ultimatum now was it.

2) yes

Well golly, I guess I can't fault you for forming an opinion based on no previous knowledge of either party.

Oh wait, yes I can. It's worthless. You are worthless.

You're better than this, Tyga.

Sorry, I was answering his question. The deadline probably reflected that the evidence requested or the apology should not take long to produce and dragging the whole escapade out made no sense.

However, as I was not present for the discussions I'm only speculating. It seems speculation is the latest trend.