• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed it for you :P

Failure at its best it seems.

We have sought and gained what we initially sought from DF, an apology. I fail to see how that has anything to do with you at all or how that makes the NSO somehow cowardly.

Did I start a thread making accusations against DF? Did I state that I want to see DF destroyed? Please, provide me with the links to such outrageous statements. If you can then I will resign my position as Sith Emperor effective immediately.

Oh wait, you can't. I will never understand the mentality of people that can take a hostile act towards my alliance and our logical defense of that and somehow twist it into NSO being the aggressor.

If DF wishes to continue, they can do what they should have done to begin with if they had valid, legitimate concerns. They can declare. I have no reason to declare upon them. Simply because it doesn't currently suit your plans does not concern me in the least.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

This only makes me hate NSO that much more.

Honestly NSO, do you want to end up with the same hatred that the NPO had?

Oh please, like those people need an excuse. Maybe if they all could be bothered to take a step back, and level with us like SCM has, maybe they'd be able to get over such petty biases.

[00:30] <~Starcraftmazter> i made no formal apology

[00:30] <~Starcraftmazter> or informal

Im going to have to vote "no"

Sith are the newest yellow alliance itt

Oh he's just being bashful. Give him a huggle, and some hot coca and he'll provide you with a copy.

It's written really beautiful actually. Brought a tear to my eye.

[00:30] <~Starcraftmazter> i made no formal apology

[00:30] <~Starcraftmazter> or informal

Im going to have to vote "no"

Sith are the newest yellow alliance itt

CSN clamoring for war yet seems to be too scared to declare it.

CSN are the newest yellow alliance itt

Failure at its best it seems.

We have sought and gained what we initially sought from DF, an apology. I fail to see how that has anything to do with you at all or how that makes the NSO somehow cowardly.

Did I start a thread making accusations against DF? Did I state that I want to see DF destroyed? Please, provide me with the links to such outrageous statements. If you can then I will resign my position as Sith Emperor effective immediately.

Oh wait, you can't. I will never understand the mentality of people that can take a hostile act towards my alliance and our logical defense of that and somehow twist it into NSO being the aggressor.

If DF wishes to continue, they can do what they should have done to begin with if they had valid, legitimate concerns. They can declare. I have no reason to declare upon them. Simply because it doesn't currently suit your plans doesn't not concern me in the least.

You sound so.....leaderly...

I'm glad we're going to have a peaceful Christmas. Thank you, DF.

I'm not glad.

Oh please, it would have made my day if DF HAD come after the NSO.

Would have made mine too.

Oh please, it would have made my day if DF HAD come after the NSO.

This is contrary to my information.

Perhaps it was a drive-by apology.

Perhaps a go in your tank across the border and yell, "I'm sorry!" at the top of your lungs as your tank disappears back into your land.