CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='27 April 2010 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1272402471' post='2277617']
Is Antartica a world protectorate? Zoot told me but I thought that project was canceled or not enough nations joined.
[/quote]

It's still in effect ICly by the nations that are a part of it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='V%20The%20King' date='27 April 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1272433887' post='2278254']
Hrm, is the French portion of the Basque Country actually part of Aquitaine? If not, I'm claiming that as well.
[/quote]
It is part of France.

-Karl starts pondering on how there seems to be bias on the definition of French and how some parts are willingly given away while other more independent parts are completely annexed-

[quote name='Karl Martin' date='28 April 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1272495473' post='2278933']
It is part of France.

-Karl starts pondering on how there seems to be bias on the definition of French and how some parts are willingly given away while other more independent parts are completely annexed-
[/quote]
Isn't Frace split between two nations, or is just the map in the OP grossly outdated?

The map in the OP is grossly outdated because I've been trying to get somebody to take up the map job without me actually saying "jesus !@#$@#$ christ, people, can't you make a goddamn map yourself and run the !@#$@#$ thread yourself if you want it badly enough? $%&@ $%&@ $%&@"

France is one nation.

Martin, stop !@#$%*ing