Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite a flawed assessment - NSO escalated the issue, not us.

You posted a declaration that you wished to see the NSO destroyed as a leader of an alliance.

By many definitions that, in and of itself, is a declaration of war, even if the current conventions of the day might say otherwise. So far as I can tell those from the NSO that have spoken here have simply acknowledged a state of war that might already exist between our alliances based on your own words.

If you believe that you can post an official declaration on behalf of your alliance that states you wish to see me and my comrades destroyed then you had damned well better be expecting that we are not going to come here looking to give you a hug, pat you on the head and tell you that everything is alright. It is delusional for you to claim that NSO escalated anything in this thread after the false claims you make in the OP and the definitive declaration of intent you closed it with.

If not for the level heads of the NSO your alliance would already be at war. And while I am aware that some of your allies are waiting in the wings (perhaps since before you even posted this topic - conspiracy theory - ohh ahhh) to pounce on us, I am also aware that while we would have taken a beating, your alliance would have gotten one as well.

Sometimes it might be best to consider who you are threatening before you do it. Not everyone here cares about the stats or the race.

I have not decided yet if this situation is over. After I get on IRC in a while and discuss it with my leadership team and my allies, then I will make that decision. And rest assured, I will be the one to make it.

You posted a declaration that you wished to see the NSO destroyed as a leader of an alliance.

By many definitions that, in and of itself, is a declaration of war, even if the current conventions of the day might say otherwise. So far as I can tell those from the NSO that have spoken here have simply acknowledged a state of war that might already exist between our alliances based on your own words.

If you believe that you can post an official declaration on behalf of your alliance that states you wish to see me and my comrades destroyed then you had damned well better be expecting that we are not going to come here looking to give you a hug, pat you on the head and tell you that everything is alright. It is delusional for you to claim that NSO escalated anything in this thread after the false claims you make in the OP and the definitive declaration of intent you closed it with.

If not for the level heads of the NSO your alliance would already be at war. And while I am aware that some of your allies are waiting in the wings (perhaps since before you even posted this topic - conspiracy theory - ohh ahhh) to pounce on us, I am also aware that while we would have taken a beating, your alliance would have gotten one as well.

Sometimes it might be best to consider who you are threatening before you do it. Not everyone here cares about the stats or the race.

I have not decided yet if this situation is over. After I get on IRC in a while and discuss it with my leadership team and my allies, then I will make that decision. And rest assured, I will be the one to make it.

Graduated to pull-ups today, didn't you?

Graduated to pull-ups today, didn't you?

I have been wearing big boy pants for a long damn time son. Simply because I have less guns at my disposal today then I did three and a half years ago (proportionally anyway) doesn't mean my resolve has wavered.

My ideals have never changed and they never will. Simply because you and some others have no real concept of what that means doesn't make any difference to me.

We did not and do [/b]not[/b] wish to incite any conflict.

Then making this thread wasn't a good way of showing that intention.

I do take responsibility for it.

No, you don't because you still complain that NSO took offense to your baseless accusation.

We did not think at all that NSO would consider it a legitimate reason for war.

The first four words of your sentence are probably a more accurate assessment.

Unfortunately because of the way NSO approached us in regards to the issue, we are able to do little to appease them. NSO should have been more diplomatic.

Again with demanding diplomacy when you opened the situation with none. Thanks for proving my point about your mindset and delusion.

You are welcome to complain, but do you not believe that 40 pages would suffice?

I wasn't aware the entire 40 pages were of people from NSO and FB complaining.

This is quite a flawed assessment - NSO escalated the issue, not us.

You instigated it.

I have been wearing big boy pants for a long damn time son. Simply because I have less guns at my disposal today then I did three and a half years ago (proportionally anyway) doesn't mean my resolve has wavered.

My ideals have never changed and they never will. Simply because you and some others have no real concept of what that means doesn't make any difference to me.

I was talking about whatever you decide being your decision, since you emphasized that point quite enough in that post, but.. okay on the rest of that. I'll add that to the things that you're a little sore about... there's no other reason why you'd mention most of what you'd said, otherwise.

I have already explained this statement numerous times as a joke and a parody.

Rest assured we are not afraid of whatever destruction you would bring upon us. Furthermore, I disagree with your views on this matter entirely, but that should not come as a surprise.

Much discussion has taken place here, and I feel very little remains to be said which has not been said already. If the New Sith Order decides it still wants to pursue this issue, they can contact myself or Daikos.

Bet you don't do it.

You create worthless doctrines, insult other alliances incessantly, and insist moral superiority in any situation. I wonder how many more, "no, you were mean first!" posts it takes from NSO + allies before you do anything. It will be amusing when you scurry back to your drawing board to come up with new arguments why you are right and why you decided to do nothing in game.

Oh, oh... please demand an apology from me too when I say, "Furthermore, I think the New Sith Order should be destroyed."

Edited by TwistedRebelDB47

I'm so confused right now!

Is this a joke? Is NSO really buying into the Dark Fist's awful attempt at sarcasm on the internet?

Is this not a joke? Is Dark Fist really that stupid to buy into NSO's threat of war? It's NSO! Threatening CSN! WHICH IS PART OF SUPERFRIENDS! DF, ARE YOU RETARDED?

Was NSO really serious? Then DF should thank them for injecting some lame drama into this game!

But wait... does DF realize this? Is DF playing along to supply us with some !@#$ty drama?! GTFO!

My head is !@#$@#$ spinning. :wacko:

Whew! This discussion is getting long in the tooth, huh?

On the fence with this one guys.

The OP was highly ill advised if advised is even remotely correct.

I've never had a lot of love for NSO, but I might be a bit miffed if it were me.

edit: I kan spel

Edited by Valtamdraugr

Bet you don't do it.

You create worthless doctrines, insult other alliances incessantly, and insist moral superiority in any situation. I wonder how many more, "no, you were mean first!" posts it takes from NSO + allies before you do anything. It will be amusing when you scurry back to your drawing board to come up with new arguments why you are right and why you decided to do nothing in game.

Oh, oh... please demand an apology from me too when I say, "Furthermore, I think the New Sith Order should be destroyed."

You bet I don't do what, exactly? Give in to idiotic taunts on the OWF? You are correct. I am not so easily manipulated.

Just because you and those like you are used to moronic fare, don't expect it here.

From an objective perspective, I find it interesting that Ivan's tone doesn't seem any different with an alliance far from the top of the sanctions race, then when he was at the very pinnacle of CN power at NPO. I wonder if this will lead to success or not.

also, obligatory

:popcorn:

now back to your verbal ping pong match!