Announcement from Dark Fist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it was sanctioned, just not for this update.

Actually, I think DF members may have hacked those nations and declared the wars. No proof but, you know, it is a possibility seeing as some DF members were online at the time. I'm really loving the freedom of throwing baseless accusations at people without the burden of proof. Thanks Starcraftmazter for releasing the shackles.

why would anyone even consider posts or remarks on external sites including but not limitted to image boards as evidence for war anyways

I can certainly think of members within NSO who supported (either explicitly or passively) a CB consisting almost exclusively of external site information.

I can certainly think of members within NSO who supported (either explicitly or passively) a CB consisting almost exclusively of external site information.

If you're referring the war against NoV, that was done by TPF over a year ago. In fact many members of the NSO, myself included, actively opposed the CB of that war. Also, what does that even have to do with the current situation?

If you're referring the war against NoV, that was done by TPF over a year ago. In fact many members of the NSO, myself included, actively opposed the CB of that war. Also, what does that even have to do with the current situation?

Not much apparently. Seems like he was trying to catch a fish or something with that line.

Actually, I think DF members may have hacked those nations and declared the wars. No proof but, you know, it is a possibility seeing as some DF members were online at the time. I'm really loving the freedom of throwing baseless accusations at people without the burden of proof. Thanks Starcraftmazter for releasing the shackles.

Yeah, stop being silly. This is why I think STA just needs to be rolled along with NSO. So Tygaland can just stop posting mindless drivel.

Yeah, stop being silly. This is why I think STA just needs to be rolled along with NSO. So Tygaland can just stop posting mindless drivel.

Oh come on, surely you should have learned after the NoCB war that rolling STA won't stop Tyga from posting mindless drivel.

Stop the mindless drivel? Are you mad man?

This!

Is!

OWF!

Besides... if you went around rolling alliances with people who post anything that could be called "mindless drivel" in them... There wouldn't be anybody left.

Edited by Neuromancer7

Oh come on, surely you should have learned after the NoCB war that rolling STA won't stop Tyga from posting mindless drivel.

Wasn't around for the NoCB war, so truly, I wouldn't know this. Again, just giving people something to laugh at while making myself look like a complete tool. No big deal.

Wasn't around for the NoCB war, so truly, I wouldn't know this. Again, just giving people something to laugh at while making myself look like a complete tool. No big deal.

You should have done your research then.

Edited by Skippy

Why are you only saying now, after 30 or so pages, that it was a parody?

Actually I said it was a joke/parody much much earlier, around page 3 I believe. I also made sure to mention this to NSO when I was discussing it with them.

I've just been ignoring the discussion since last night, as there has been very little of value in it.

I, too, do a complete post analysis on every person immediately before posting a response. Serious. Business.

Good, you'll be able to provide an essay on every single person you've ever responded to. You have 24 hours :D