Announcement from Dark Fist

Is there any specific criteria for its deployment or use? Or do you handle that sort of thing on more of an ad hoc basis?

There is no single criterion. More a basket of criteria. The application of those criteria might appear to be ad hoc, but I assure you the decision to deploy the drama llama is never taken lightly or at random. One example of where it might be deployed would be if someone were to come barging into my pub yelling accusations at other patrons without being able to back them up adequately. It's not serious enough for me to reach for the baseball bat, but it's certainly worth some llama phlegm in their banana daquiri.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or ignore us.

Sounds like a plan. I'm glad we got your permission to proceed. I have no idea what we'd have done without it.

The world and your personality cult demand that you give this issue the time and effort it is clear due!

Well, I can't argue with that.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

I wanted to inform the NSO so that they could perhaps approach the member of theirs whom we believe perpetrated the act, and question him over it. Or carry out whatever investigation of their own. Or ignore us - we really don't care.

For future reference: #nso

We will mostly ignore you, but you could save yourself from all this drama, I mean, this was like the worse diplomatic move ever. Too bad the polls are already up and going, this would've been number 1, I'd put money to that.

Anyway...

I thought that this was a joke thread done in bad taste.

I was sorely mistaken. If DF wanted to go down as this year's winner for the "Most Fail Announcement"... a little late.

Edit: CSN -> DF. I don't know why I put CSN.

Edited by Sentinal

We really don't care if you believe us or not, we are not here to convince anyone.

Please be more convincing when trying to convince others you aren't trying to convince them.

But, please, due tell everything about NSO that displeases you, it will really make a difference!

More than likely come into our IRC room and repeatedly tell us that you weren't going to budge.

It was fun.

I simply was curious about what all the fuss was about, and what the point of this announcement was? You aren't declaring war on us, and you aren't asking us to do anything. It is like you simply want everyone to know that you really, really, really, really, really, really hate us, although I am not sure that was any kind of secret to begin with based on your leaders' constant stalking of us. Not a healthy obsession if I do say so myself. So really, what were you hoping to accomplish here?

I simply was curious about what all the fuss was about, and what the point of this announcement was? You aren't declaring war on us, and you aren't asking us to do anything. It is like you simply want everyone to know that you really, really, really, really, really, really hate us, although I am not sure that was any kind of secret to begin with based on your leaders' constant stalking of us. Not a healthy obsession if I do say so myself. So really, what were you hoping to accomplish here?

I really don't know why you keep saying we hate you, that's a rather strong word.

I know NSO gets confused when they see an announcement thats not a DoW or an ultimatum, as they are not a very peaceful, diplomatic alliance. I'm sorry we confused you.

I really don't know why you keep saying we hate you, that's a rather strong word.

I know NSO gets confused when they see an announcement thats not a DoW or an ultimatum, as they are not a very peaceful, diplomatic alliance. I'm sorry we confused you.

Would you say " severe dislike" suits your relationship better?

So then what was your point in posting this thread besides to seek attention...............?

I have already explained the point of this thread 2-3 times. I would like to take this opportunity to kindly ask that you, and anyone else still not clear on this, to read-read the the discussion.

Thank you.