Last Announcement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So..elections, then we disband, then it was a coup, then it's not a coup, then I resign...WTF. Figure it all out inside, and then make an announcement.

I, more or less, agree. We promised reps to King Death's govt., however, I think that we can discuss something out.

Good Luck, UED, you crazy freaks, you.

Nothing like shameless attempts to take advantage of chaos, you stay classy wF.

NSO this is your chance!

Yes, I know!

I wonder where the two stooge commie alliances that have treaties with them are.

EDIT: I am unsure of which epithet is more apt for King Death - it's a tough choice between "the fallen angel" and "the fat moron".

Edited by Mussolandia

ITT, wF hopes for UED civil war to save on their foreign aid commitments.
However, I sense you are trying to hold off paying them back with the hope that they will eventually implode, therefore saving yourselves money. To be honest, I view this stance as a double-edged sword myself

That is clearly not the case because we will resume reps to the most stable government. So trying to save our selves some extra cash is not exactly on top of our minds we have integrity and will fulfil our promises.

EDIT: I am unsure of which epithet is more apt for King Death - it's a tough choice between "the fallen angel" and "the fat moron".

I prefer a nice combination of the two, "the fallen moron". Seems fitting.

Goodbye, KDII. I hope this is the last we see of you, but I'm pretty sure you won't be able to resist another adventure like this.

First, allow me to say that this is unoffical. Discussions are going on. Second, I want to make it completely clear that we will pay our reps. If not this week, then the next. We made a promise to give money to UED, and we stand by it. What we are afraid of is the fact that there are several people claiming to be the leader. If we give it to the wrong one, we are afraid they'll jump ship with the money. We want it to go towards the UED members to help them recuperate, so we will give it to the official leader, when all of this chaos is finished. I promise you reps will completely resume by next week once we know who the leader is.

Edited by Baltus