Howdy IAA and ZDP

mhawk

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see our relationship with STA is improving by leaps and bounds.

Oh no! Someone from one alliance disagreed with someone from another alliance publicly! Clearly, this means that our two alliances haven't actually made leaps and bounds in mending fences!

Oh please.

Im not sure what IAA did exactly... but for old times sake Im going to say TPF is bad for being part of the Hegemony, therefore I full-heartedly support my allies in IAA.

That is all

How Keve Feels about it: lolMhawk keeping Hegemony diplomacy alive since 2009 DISGUSTKeve.jpg

Edited by Keve69

Just to clear it up, this is what actually happened:

- We attack the raiders in defense of me.

- gantanX, previously uninvolved with the war, attacks someone defending me.

- We take this as NEW supporting the raid against us with more firepower, and consider it an act of war against the alliance as a whole, and retaliate with what we can.

I'm not sure where you got your information, but it seems a little incorrect.

But are you sure, that isn't how it went down?

I think there has to be more to it than that. Mhawk doesn't just call out alliances randomly from what i've seen.

Edit: but if you want the real answer to that. No, i'm not sure, I don't know the details. But maybe you would all like to enlighten us.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

Oh no! Someone from one alliance disagreed with someone from another alliance publicly! Clearly, this means that our two alliances haven't actually made leaps and bounds in mending fences!

Oh please.

It wasn't a disgareement, Pez. It was you being disrectful and inferring that he was speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

wait- IAA is involved in some sort of secret war and no one gave me a nation to attack????????????? i am indignant and outraged at drastic oversight. anyone in IAA should know by now that if you want someone attacked*, ask me.

* only if said nation is within range.

Oh please.

Give up RoadMan.. you've been out thought and outclassed.

I think there has to be more to it than that. Mhawk doesn't just call out alliances randomly from what i've seen.

Edit: but if you want the real answer to that. No, i'm not sure, I don't know the details. But maybe you would all like to enlighten us.

Apparently he does now. He certainly didn't come and speak to us before posting this topic.

And, for the record, IAA certainly has no intention of starting a global war over a tech raid. That would be counter-productive to that whole "peaceful mediation" I was doing last night which I have apparently been called out for today.

Apparently he does now. He certainly didn't come and speak to us before posting this topic.

And, for the record, IAA certainly has no intention of starting a global war over a tech raid. That would be counter-productive to that whole "peaceful mediation" I was doing last night which I have apparently been called out for today.

Oh come on now Chimmy... You know IAA wants a war. It would spice things up on Planet Bob.

With any luck NEW and ZDP can get this botched tech taid straightened out before Athens gets their botched tech raid straightened.

This is not about Athens! Besides things are very straight on our end. So please stick to the matter at hand.

Thanks

udoinitrong Chimmy. you should have been threatening TPF instead of attempting to get peace......