Justice is Served

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Ramps has been baying at the moon for some time now.

Completely agree.

Strangely quiet for a war. Where are the denunciations? Where's the outrage?

Hails friends. Have fun.

The side of the treaty web that screams incoherently at every war, regardless of necessity or just cause, is the side that is declaring. So, yes, it is quiet.

The side of the treaty web that screams incoherently at every war, regardless of necessity or just cause, is the side that is declaring. So, yes, it is quiet.

Someone needs to point out to you that the treaty web these days is very multi-sided. There aren't just two sides. If we declared war on GPA because their government wasn't on at 2am to kick out someone with a mean name, we'd probably catch some criticism. I promise.

Which 'side' (of the five identifiable poles) would that be? Don't forget that NSO and Athens have already felt the loudness of the crowd since Karma, two of the alliances you'd usually try to paint as part of the 'other side'.

I personally think it's quiet because only someone who was being wilfully blind to the circumstances could possibly find anything to complain about with CSN's conduct in this case.

TYR has also has waited a fairly long while before we asked CSN to help us in the first place. We had patience with Maradik, Evan Almighty, and the people who aided them, but it wore thin when they insulted me, us, and CSN directly, and then continued to aid. TYR tried to handle it well, but Justice simply failed to co-operate. Also, there were no real conversations between multiple members of Justice and multiple members of TYR to try to solve this, because their forums disappeared, and they failed to provide another means of diplomacy for us. They could have registered at our forums so we could talk it out. So yes, it could have been handled better by Justice.

(we couldn't even find out who the other leaders were!)

It's quiet, I'm guessing, because Justice just about qualifies as a microalliance, now, compared to when this situation started. It's only about 7 members now, 5 of which seem to be noticing things (active).

Thanks again, CSN, for also having a lot of patience, and for helping us in our time of need.

edited: to add more info.

Edited by CreativName

I will be sorely disappointed if the name of this war is not "Poetic".

I will remember that when I Wikify this thing. :P

EDIT: Since I haven't seen Wolfpack publicly cut them loose, though, I hope they do so after seeing Justice members insult them in aid reasons. <_<

Edited by Uralica

What i mean is CSN has poured all the right evidence to hit Justice, i await justices side of the story.

Just what worthwhile information are you expecting them to present? That this is an elaborate frame-job by TYR & CSN to pummel a 7 man alliance? Or that their initial attacks are being "misinterpreted"?

Well, you have their in-game contact info if you really want to hear "justice's side" :rolleyes:

What i mean is CSN has poured all the right evidence to hit Justice, i await justices side of the story.

It's in the OP. One guy was "bored" and talked his friend into joining. eventually they got most of the others to either join them at war or aid them. diplomatic efforts didnt work so this is we're kind of left with...not exactly fun i'd rather declare war on Rok for having Hoo

WickedJ keeps posting in this thread. This war is clearly giving us more WickedJ posts than we need. Shame on you CSN.

There, I have complained about something.

:wub:

Good sir, this is my notice to declare war on you...if you're ever in my range (btw, you still have that post dated DoW from your Nemesis days)

I doubt many of that alliance are even registered on these forums.

Somebody should direct them here, then we'll have a proper DoW when the complaints start flowing

Please, by all means, direct my attention to where CSN has complained about a war. and how we are wrong in our actions here

Edit: lrn2spell

Edited by wickedj

"CSN to pummel a 7 man alliance?" - Sorry that's 41 man alliance that Justice holds. And am pretty close with there leader and i will hear both sides thank you.

I assume you will do as good a job of hearing both sides as you did with UED.