Imperial TGE Announcement

And another example admin, of why you need to do something to make balanced spheres worthwhile

Because TGE, a relatively unimportant and decaying alliance, feels the need to leave the sphere? There may be reasons for looking at how teams work but TGE certainly is not one of them.

...And White was left better for it.

Why are you saying things to make me like you again? I had a perfectly good hate-on for so long.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacifist? What kind of nonsense are you going on? I was a pacifist? ... WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY AVATAR AND SIG?

.. I swear to god, I'm going to get you, pingu for this nonsense. You're on my list!

I just knew it wouldn't last.

Welcome to the greatest Sphere in the history of all spheres that ever were great. We're glad to have you!

o/ Orange!

Agreed.

Sorry to see an alliance leave the white team. Best of luck on orange, TGE.

Any white team nations that will lose trades or even trade circles due to TGE members moving to the orange team are invited to register at White Trade Central to arrange new circles and/or replacement trades.

Someone probably beat me to this but... :D

INT welcomes their comrades from TGE to orange!

Feel free to take all the oranges you want...orange juice isn't the only thing they are good for. ;)

0/ Orange(even though I'm in Black) :awesome:

0/ TGE

White is a much more appealing sphere now.

Figured it'd look better without TGE, I just expected them to get rolled and disband, not move to another sphere.

Reading both your and Lord Boris' comment makes me understand why TGE made the move.

Welcome TGE!

Edited by erikz

Some of the comments, yes. The condemnation of the team in its entirity was what I was referring to.

I haven't condemned the entire white team at all. I have merely stated that it is obvious from some of the replies here that TGE was at odds with at least some of the alliances in white and therefore was right in deciding to move to orange.

Edited by Divi Filius

I haven't condemned the entire white team at all. I have merely stated that it is obvious from some of the replies here that TGE was at odds with at least some of the alliances in white and therefore was right in deciding to move to orange.

Any conflict was not affecting trades, to my knowledge, so I don't really see disagreement with another alliance on the team as a reason to move. I'd say the decision was one based economic (trade) considerations. Of course, a poor relationship with one or two alliances on the team may have made that decision easier but it'd be insane if it were the primary reason for moving.

Any conflict was not affecting trades, to my knowledge, so I don't really see disagreement with another alliance on the team as a reason to move. I'd say the decision was one based economic (trade) considerations. Of course, a poor relationship with one or two alliances on the team may have made that decision easier but it'd be insane if it were the primary reason for moving.

I'm not going to speculate on what was their main reason to leave (I'll leave that to TGE), although I think it's fair to say that both were contributing factors. And if the poor relationship with some white alliances was a reason to leave then this thread has only showed them that they were right in doing so, that's all my post said.

I'm glad to see you've dropped the point of me condemning the entire white team though.