Imperial TGE Announcement

tgeflag2_m.png

20080531194421Wappen_Deutsches_Reic.png

Hello people of Planet Bob. I come to you today to announce that The German Empire has moved from the white sphere to the orange sphere. We at TGE see moving to orange opens the door to new opportunities and endeavours. With this move we announced to WAPA the cancellation of this article in the "Friends in All the Right Places Treaty" :

Article V: Treaty of Aschaffenburg

We Are Perth Army and the German Empire reaffirm the agreements made in the Treaty of Aschaffenburg, including, but not limited to, those in Amendment B - Pledge of Senator Support.

We look forward into settling into our new sphere and we have been given a warm welcome from FOK, INT, and RnR and a warm departing goodbye from TRE, WAPA, and TCoC.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A logical move. Good luck.

edit: just to clarify, the move was logical, not dropping the treaty with WAPA (though I suppose that could be also, but I wouldn't know)

Nope, it was for better trades if I remember correctly.. <_<

As far as I can tell, TGE/WAPA treaty wasn't canceled, just the section of the Article which pertained to the Senate sharing. -_-

Nonetheless, I wish TGE all the very best on their move to orange.. It will open bigger/brighter doors for all involved.. :D

o/ TGE

o/ Orange

A logical move. Good luck.

edit: just to clarify, the move was logical, not dropping the treaty with WAPA (though I suppose that could be also, but I wouldn't know)

The treaty with WAPA was not dropped, only the clause pertaining to team senators.

I am surprised there was no farewell to The Order Of Light.