shor\t note

king dog

Spare me the melodrama. You spied away my nukes, so the rule is use them or lose them. I would have otherwise not bothered to fire them, in the same way I didn't nuke anyone from \m/ or Purple Unity despite having the capability of doing so.

We didn't know that. We can't have possibly known the history of your nation and if you used nukes or not. All we knew was that you had nukes. Therefore, it was the logical choice to spy away any nukes, just in case someone got an ichy finger. We had never intended to use them (at least, I hope not :P) for fear of evoking world aggression for such horrid acts. You know it to be true. We wouldn't have used them, for world opinion of us would plummet.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't know that. We can't have possibly known the history of your nation and if you used nukes or not. All we knew was that you had nukes. Therefore, it was the logical choice to spy away any nukes, just in case someone got an ichy finger. We had never intended to use them (at least, I hope not :P) for fear of evoking world aggression for such horrid acts. You know it to be true. We wouldn't have used them, for world opinion of us would plummet.

Those with an advantage, especially here on Planet Steve, can hardly be trusted to not use it.

We ourselves would use whatever advantages we had in a war.

Edited by Arrnea

Well, I wouldn't have. Don't about my leaders though. :P

But in SE, we are quite big alliances that hardly need bad prestige now.

Now in Corpius' defense, I don't think CDT said they wouldn't spy away nukes. Only that they wouldnt be the first ones to use nukes. something they didn't have to do.

That said.

We can't have possibly known the history of your nation and if you used nukes or not. All we knew was that you had nukes. Therefore, it was the logical choice to spy away any nukes, just in case someone got an ichy finger.

I'm not really judging, I'm just saying for my own self here. You try to spy away my nukes and I'll use them on you, too. Them pups are expensive. You might as well just say "Hey let's trade nukes!" as that's what's going to happen. Just sayin'.

I believe the technical term here is "self-fulfilling prophecy." Your wariness of his nukes was the reason you did a thing that caused him to use them on you. It you hadn't done that, he'd not have used them. That might just be me, though.

I've been spying away SOS nukes since the DoW. We said we wouldn't nuke unless nuked first. We never said that we wouldn't make sure that you guys wouldn't use them in desperation. I expect SOS has been spying away our nukes as well and if they haven't i recommend they start doing so. Now if you folks want to receive nukes you know how to get them :)

I expect SOS has been spying away our nukes as well

Of course we have, but you got the jump on us in that respect and you had more to start with, so it's a considerably more difficult job.

You can see why our people would have been eager to launch their nukes before they were spied away.

Of course we have, but you got the jump on us in that respect and you had more to start with, so it's a considerably more difficult job.

You can see why our people would have been eager to launch their nukes before they were spied away.

Of course, because they cost quite a lot of money, and are amusing to play with.

Whoa, calm down. It's only a war, so let's have some fun before TE resets. If you want to make sure you're on the winning side, why not fight for both sides? :awesome:

16c6oug.png

That person was ghosting the SOS Brigade for quite some time. Now that he's changed to CDT, I have a good idea where his loyalties lay all along. <_<

Also, I have no problem with having some fun before the round resets and if you'd said as much in your DoW, rather than trying to argue about whose war is more righteous than the others', we might not have had an argument at all.

Loving the effort that you're putting in CDT. Seriously. :rolleyes:

We have 10 anarchied nations, you have 9. For an alliance that was supposed to be blitzing us, that's rather a poor outcome, is it not?

Furthermore, you've declared a total of 29 wars against us since you attacked. We've declared 26 back.

I'm proud of our achievement and disappointed by your performance.

You should have shot us all into anarchy when you had the chance, CDT. Now you're going to cop Haruhi's Divine Retribution. :awesome:

Edited by Arrnea

That person was ghosting the SOS Brigade for quite some time. Now that he's changed to CDT, I have a good idea where his loyalties lay all along. <_<

Let's kill him together, shall we? :wub:

We have 10 anarchied nations, you have 9. For an alliance that was supposed to be blitzing us, that's rather a poor outcome, is it not?

I guess I have to agree. But to my defense, I had bad luck with ground battles. :blush:

Now you're going to cop Haruhi's divine retribution. :awesome:

Haruhi... cute but harmful, is it? :)

I've been spying away SOS nukes since the DoW. We said we wouldn't nuke unless nuked first. We never said that we wouldn't make sure that you guys wouldn't use them in desperation. I expect SOS has been spying away our nukes as well and if they haven't i recommend they start doing so. Now if you folks want to receive nukes you know how to get them :)

Spying nukes is the same as firing them. You are preparing for a nuclear war and trying to set yourself ahead. If you didn't want a nuclear war, why not let the nukes sit and incur bills? And for that matter, simply losing weapons you've put hard work in money into doesn't give you much incentive not to make the thief and saboteur feel the pain. When you spy nukes, you ask for and incite nuclear conflict. Simply put, you brought the nuclear war, whether you intended or realized it or not.

I don't believe he has loyalties.

Also, more :awesome: propaganda:

2ds0139.png

Hmm...just like lonewolf had said (no, you; no, you). How predictable. And seriously people, get a dictionary or take an English class, your vocab is just not up to standards.

How interesting. What I said was nothing to what SOS has said throughout the thread. If you said I was "whining", they must have been crying.

First off, I did not try to hide the fact. I remotely remembered it being said and cursed to myself. I, therefore, quickly edited my post and said the whole truth. Call me what you like. I didn't say what was said, and I hardly gave it a glance, because this thread had filled up with all this trash talk. I couldn't bother looking through all that. I admit my mistake.

Because i use lawlz and ya'll, you are going to tell me to get a dictionary or take an English class? yes, when you can't refute the argument, attack the grammar........

if you seriously want to go with that- read the bold and take an English class yourself.

now as for the no u bit. oh please. my entire first paragraph refutes your argument that they insulted and threatened you. i looked through the entire thread and found nothing of the sort, thus, there was not a single no u.

as for dishonest alliance, unless you can show proof that you ain't lying, then you are making claims you cannot back up. not only that, you lied about using nukes first because you said yourself that you nuked an SOS nation first. thus, from all the evidence i have seen, it is you and your alliance who are dishonest.

so, now that we have established that you and lonewolf seem very ill-equipped to handle anyone who debates against you and seem to have to go with the "zomg u r illogical" or "zomg u go no u" or "zomg ur grammer suxzors" sort of arguments, while amusing is also annoying. thus, i am done with both of you.

Because i use lawlz and ya'll, you are going to tell me to get a dictionary or take an English class? yes, when you can't refute the argument, attack the grammar........

if you seriously want to go with that- read the bold and take an English class yourself.

now as for the no u bit. oh please. my entire first paragraph refutes your argument that they insulted and threatened you. i looked through the entire thread and found nothing of the sort, thus, there was not a single no u.

as for dishonest alliance, unless you can show proof that you ain't lying, then you are making claims you cannot back up. not only that, you lied about using nukes first because you said yourself that you nuked an SOS nation first. thus, from all the evidence i have seen, it is you and your alliance who are dishonest.

so, now that we have established that you and lonewolf seem very ill-equipped to handle anyone who debates against you and seem to have to go with the "zomg u r illogical" or "zomg u go no u" or "zomg ur grammer suxzors" sort of arguments, while amusing is also annoying. thus, i am done with both of you.

Very well then. I don't expect an answer then, unless of course you lied :P.

And no actually, I meant the word "complain". And there is nothing wrong with the bold, that I see (care to explain? :P)

I don't know why you keep saying that I'm lying. Again, use a dictionary. "1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive" I (that's me) never said a statement meant to deceive anyone. I've admitted my mistake and have apologized. LIke I said, I didn't make up what was said about the nukes, that's why I didn't know them as clearly.

And for the "no u" things, if you seriously can't see them, ok. You basically twist our own words around and aim them back towards us. That, to me, is "no u". It's just in a different form.

Edited by Corpius

Loving the effort that you're putting in CDT. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Furthermore, you've declared a total of 29 wars against us since you attacked. We've declared 26 back.

I'm proud of our achievement and disappointed by your performance.

You should have shot us all into anarchy when you had the chance, CDT. Now you're going to cop Haruhi's Divine Retribution. :awesome:

Well, since it doesn't matter about stats anymore, I'll say some. Look at your NS. You are at like 82K, while we are at 102K. We would have been higher, but that was from the nukes (your own) mostly.

Well, since it doesn't matter about stats anymore, I'll say some. Look at your NS. You are at like 82K, while we are at 102K. We would have been higher, but that was from the nukes (your own) mostly.

We have more nations able to deliver declarations of war than you do. That has to count for something. :awesome:

o/ King Dog. Long time no speak mate. Best of luck with this war.

sup man! hows the world been treating you?

back on topic . The good people of Dogtopia are enjoying the nuclear winter provided to them by Mio Akiyama of Melody. Tis the season.

Edited by king dog

And no actually, I meant the word "complain". And there is nothing wrong with the bold, that I see (care to explain? :P)

I don't know why you keep saying that I'm lying. Again, use a dictionary. "1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive" I (that's me) never said a statement meant to deceive anyone. I've admitted my mistake and have apologized. LIke I said, I didn't make up what was said about the nukes, that's why I didn't know them as clearly.

And for the "no u" things, if you seriously can't see them, ok. You basically twist our own words around and aim them back towards us. That, to me, is "no u". It's just in a different form.

was should say Has. and it is getting annoying that you are calling my arguments "no u" without providing a shred of evidence.

you are complaining about SOS bringing up stats, when in fact it was CDT who did so first. If you are going to act cool and bag on people for "bawwing" then you should not be so blatantly bias in your assessment of the situation.

because you do not look the least bit cool and instead come across as rather like a child yourself.

my first argument against Lonewolf- the only bit that could be considered close to "no u" was the very last part where i said he came across like a child.

wait, i did not counter your argument about SOS and AI bringing up stats? i could have sworn i did that. where is the no u in there at all?

so wait, you call SOS and AI childish but it is me bringing up your argument being childish that further cements anything?

as for bawwing, i have seen more bawwing from CDT and PU than from SOS and AI, so i am still not clear on what you are trying to prove other than you are biased and wish to be able to call others childish but not be called out as being childish yourself.

the destruction of TE is being brought about by those who bawwww at the aspect of war, regardless of whether it is even or not even. i honestly would just wish everyone would act like RD and have fun with war instead of cry about it.

as for stooping so low, i simply state what i see. the moment you stop being biased and apply everything to CDT and PU as well as to SOS and AI, and then i would not say you are simply trying to act cool or whatever. but instead you still seem far more intent on blaming SOS and AI for bringing up stats, when you never did address the fact that it was CDT who did it first. and you are calling SOS and AI childish but don't like being called childish yourself.

as for winning support for their side, who made the thread? wait, that was CDT. i wonder why CDT made this thread? could it be to win support for their side? zomg, that can't be it because according to you, only SOS and AI are doing that.....

so, yes, you are attempting to act cool and are failing miserably. now how about you actually address my counter-arguments instead of simply ignoring them.

this is my second post to lonewolf- why don't you take a look at his post first (ya know the one i quoted) and check out these shining examples: "I'm looking at SOS complaining that there is a small advantage over them when they were the aggressors in this situation. Another small but compiling moment on these forums where SOS or AI (They seem the same... why no merge?) have to play the "cool card" and win all the support to their side."

"Frankly, the fact that you brought up my argument as childish just further cements what I said and proves this has become a schoolyard playground rather than somewhere we can all have fun at the sametime as maintaining at least a matured approach to the game."

as can be seen, it was in fact Lonewolfe who started twisting my words around into a no u argument, he simply stated that i was the one doing it first. which made him even more amusing to me.

"All I want in this little rant as my semi-retired rear watches the destruction to the foundations of TE that is occuring is for someone to realize that you can have fun without being an immature child at every waking moment and likely trying to turn everything I am saying now into a "He's just trying to be cool with the people who hate us" opinion. You'd think we could be at least better than stooping that low..."- Lonewolf towards me

that part is the best, since ya know i stated he was acting like a child for calling SOS/AI children. then he goes around and calls me a child... yeah i am the one that is using the "no u" approach and what not though.......

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=2018312

his first paragraph simply amazes me as he blindly continues to state i am the one who goes with "no u" when if you read the last paragraph i quoted above- we can see him calling me a child. and yet his first paragraph fails to acknowledge his "no u" arguments and continues to state i am illogical and the "no uer" as he ignores his own actions.

also, he pretty much fails his own argument- "The stats argument, I could care less if CDT brought them up," gee, that is illogical considering his very first post in the thread had "Gets rather boring reading a bunch of whining about stats in the thread." so we continue to see he is biased but wait- he can't be biased even if he only spins the thread to make one side look bad while saying nothing whatsoever of the other side who is doing the exact same thing..... and seriously, i am the illogical one?

now onto you Corpius, now that i have trashed whatever weak and pathetic "he is illogical" or "no u"argument lonewolf has attempted to spin my way....

The OP obviously made a claim that SOS thought was false. Thus, they posted stats to prove the OP wrong. Also, just looked through the entire thread and the closest thing to a threat was someone from SOS linking to Tib's threat and i saw absolutely no insult against you.

ya'll wouldn't be having this argument if the OP had not stated it was an even war, and simply just declared war.

my first counter-argument to you which i see you never replied to.

lawlz. seriously, ya'll just getting pathetic. this is TE. man up or get out. i am tired of all this whining and bawwing about war in TE. go back to Bob if you do not want war.

As for starting a nuclear war- i thought it was ya'll would nuke those who nuked you. now you decide to nuke someone who has not? way to lie. that is the least one can expect from such a dishonest alliance though.

a response to your post here:

Looking forward to it. I mean, that's the least you can expect from such a dishonest alliance. And there's nothing you can say to protect yourself, all the proof's there. They started the nuclear war, even after we stated that we would and did not want to start one.

EDIT: I have fired a nuke at a nation who owns nukes but has not yet fired them upon me. I'm sorry for the attack, but I can no longer trust you guys. It's pretty sad that another has to pay for another's actions.

lets see- you call SOS dishonest without proof except stating "all the proof's there"... where? illogical argument is illogical as it is not factually based.

one person nuked but not a damn one of SOS stated they would not nuke. it was in fact CDT that stated they would not nuke first and by golly gee- look at your edit. you committed a first strike nuke. that makes zomg- you and your alliance now dishonest. so no, it is not a no u to prove that SOS is not dishonest but in fact CDT and yourself is dishonest.

a no u argument tends to be one that has no factual evidence, mine has fact written by you in your own post.

as for the first part of my argument- all i have seen from CDT and PU is bawwing about how poor PU just got out of a war and got hit despite the fact that PU lost very little NS in the OP war and thus, could not have been that war weary- since ya know PU themselves bandwagoned into the OP war....

now i am hearing bawwing about how SOS took it nuclear and how you just had to break your own alliance's rule on no first strike nukes because SOS lied about never stating if they would or would not go nuclear.......

"Hmm...just like lonewolf had said (no, you; no, you). How predictable. And seriously people, get a dictionary or take an English class, your vocab is just not up to standards."

and please enough with the vocab bit already. i know damn well where my vocab level is and it far exceeds your own. if i wanted to i could be very verbose and articulate my debates rather well, but i choose not to since for the majority of CN, it would sail way over their heads. Thus, in order to fully accommodate all of CN, i downplay my words so that all can understand them. also, yes i do use netspeak and slang in there (by the way, Ya'll is Southern dialect of American) and unless you are gonna not make any grammatical errors i would not bring up anything about needing English classes as it is a weak and pathetic argument, much like using no u in place of an actual counter-argument.

"How interesting. What I said was nothing to what SOS has said throughout the thread. If you said I was "whining", they must have been crying."

are you seriously trying to pass that off as an argument? what you said in this thread had nothing to do with what SOS has said throughout the thread despite this being what you said "I mean, that's the least you can expect from such a dishonest alliance. And there's nothing you can say to protect yourself, all the proof's there." at least this is what i assume but i am unsure since i have no clue really where that argument is coming from... the first two sentences make absolutely no sense and it is only the third that even attempts to address what i said about CDT bawwing. and that in and of itself is a "no u" directed at SOS instead of me.

and heck, how is that a response to anything i said whatsoever. I told you to get over yourself and stop bawwing and take this war like a man..... what does that have to do with SOS? again, i am somehow the illogical one here??? oh wait- he cannot make a no u argument unless he ties it to SOS.....

"First off, I did not try to hide the fact. I remotely remembered it being said and cursed to myself. I, therefore, quickly edited my post and said the whole truth. Call me what you like. I didn't say what was said, and I hardly gave it a glance, because this thread had filled up with all this trash talk. I couldn't bother looking through all that. I admit my mistake."

aiight, what fact? what do you remotely remember being said and cursed to yourself? also remotely, when this has gone down in like 2-3 days.... uh uh- ain't buying it. if it is remotely then it basically never happened. not to mention thanks to this being text based there will be some evidence and thus, remotely just does not cut it. and you edited your post to state the whole truth when in fact you never stated any evidence just your conjecture..... hardly makes it the truth. what trash talk- i actually took the time to go through the entire thread and there are a lot of stat throwing from both sides but seriously the only trash talkin i see is your's and lonewolf's lame attempts at me.

wait- you stated that SOS was dishonest because they nuked first, then stated that you have no clue what SOS said about using first nukes? which makes you a liar since you insulted SOS without any proof to back it up... and you seriously wonder why i call you a liar, when i have pointed out (for the third time now) how you are lying.... you only apologized for nuking first and thus, making your entire alliance out to be dishonest, since your alliance stated

No. it means: if nukes are launched on us, then we will fire nukes back. but until then we will not fire any nukes.

so, the fact that you broke that, shows that your alliance is dishonest, unless of course they call you a rogue for breaking their rules.... so there is a reason why your alliance is dishonest. of course, i don't really care whether they boot you or not but if they don't it shows that their members can break their rules willy nilly, which means that their rules cannot be trusted as no consequence will come of those who break them.

and your definition of no u is really just ridiculous. so because i can in fact prove that you are lying and that your alliance is the dishonest one, it gets relegated to "no u" simply because you say so? i am not twisting a damn thing. you stated an argument, i countered it by proving you had 1) no factual basis for your argument (that of SOS being dishonest) then 2) provided factual evidence that you are a liar and 3)provided factual evidence that your alliance is dishonest.

that is by no means a no u. that is how one debates. if you do not understand that, then so be it.

That's what I said earlier, and still say now, which is why I'm not going to argue in this thread anymore, lost my taste for it.

Doch, if you want to argue that's your choice, but at least do it with better taste and look at the facts first, because SOS/AI DID start the numbers game first, and have been making a joke out of CDT more than CDT did to them. Starting a thread with a "Please don't jump in, it's even enough as it is" seems like a fair statement to me.

That is all I had left to say, SOS keep up the good fighting, you guys do well at it. CDT, don't spy nukes if you aren't going to use them.

That's what I said earlier, and still say now, which is why I'm not going to argue in this thread anymore, lost my taste for it.

Doch, if you want to argue that's your choice, but at least do it with better taste and look at the facts first, because SOS/AI DID start the numbers game first, and have been making a joke out of CDT more than CDT did to them. Starting a thread with a "Please don't jump in, it's even enough as it is" seems like a fair statement to me.

That is all I had left to say, SOS keep up the good fighting, you guys do well at it. CDT, don't spy nukes if you aren't going to use them.

actually i already acknowledged that i was mistaken about who began throwing stats around. so what better taste do i need?

as for that, what makes a fair statement for you is all fine and dandy. that does not mean that SOS feels the same way about that statement. which is why they brought up the stats.

as for the whole no u thing, i still have seen you use it way more than me, since as i stated before a "no u" argument is one without any factual basis, where as if i do "twist" the argument around and turn it on the speaker, it is done with a factual basis.

as stated before, the only statement i made that came close to being "no u" was the one where i stated that lonewolf was acting childish. other than that, you have yet to refute any of my arguments, other than who began throwing around stats first. which again, i have acknowledged.

other than that, you simply state i am using "no u" arguments or state i am illogical yet provide no basis for either one.

honestly, i am glad you are done with this as you left me generally annoyed at your inability to debate. while amusing at first, it got tiresome that you refused to acknowledge most of what i said and simply ignored it choosing to attempt to make it look like i had no argument to begin with simply because you had no way to actually refute what was said. i would rather spend my time debating people who take the time to actually debate instead of using "zomg he is using no u arguments he must be wrongzorz" or "zomg he be illogical in his arguments though i haz no way to prove it but will say it anyways". i don't deal with those people which is why i no longer deal with you or corpius.

I have never seen so much pointless arguing. I stopped playing SE to get away from all the arguments that people make regarding any sort of decision that is ever made. Nitpicking every little thing then claiming that one side is right etc.

Yes, we made a claim that this war was "fair" because we felt both CDT and SOS Brigade were similar in alliance strength and other stats. And aside from the nuke count, that statement is not as inaccurate as some have made it out to be.

Now, I don't expect this to last because I know we will be attacked soon. That is fine. Round is almost over and war is fun if you don't expect to reach the top 10. Of course, I expect SOS to go asking for help from an alliance much bigger than us. That is how things tend to go. Anyway, have fun. And to reiterate, we will be using nukes for defensive purposes, I only wish I had some :P