shor\t note

king dog

CDT officaly declares war on SOS Brigade. The messed with our friends at Purple Unity.

Please no bandwagoning. we are similar strengths.

Edited by king dog

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And it's SOS Brigade, not SOS Birgage. :P

This. About time someone else showed up.

Welcome to the fight CDT.

Edit: Now I know why Nascar has ignored peace talks for the last few days after agreeing to have them at first.

Edited by Arrnea

It's not even an impressive blitz at that. Silly CDT is silly.

Yeah. I mean, 11 wars before update? Seriously? Obviously, you didn't plan that very well.

Edit: Also, you said it was balanced now right? Then how do you account for 83 nations vs 49?

Edited by Arrnea

CDT, its not too late to get peace. Cause y'know about Tiberius' warning. The war is still on until PU accepted peace and no peace was ever accepted by PU. If you wanted to really get around that warning, you should have waited until after PU got peace and all our wars were done.

Nice planning, bro.

Edited by Luna Sol solis

CDT, its not too late to get peace. Cause y'know about Tiberius' warning. The war is still on until PU accepted peace and no peace was ever accepted by PU. If you wanted to really get around that warning, you should have waited until after PU got peace and all our wars were done.

Nice planning, bro.

you guys attacked an alliance that had been fighting for two weeks straight and had very little strength left. By strength I mean warchest, nukes, and pretty much infra. Then you hit them with two alliances that have a good amount of high ns nations.

We are not attacking AI, just SOS. As far as I can tell, the war is pretty even since both SOS and CDT are next to each other on the sanction list. Both have about the same alliance strength. PU is also not able to attack much since they have been in constant war for 3 weeks now. Seems like a pretty fair war to me, or at least as fair as one can get in cn:te.

you guys attacked an alliance that had been fighting for two weeks straight and had very little strength left. By strength I mean warchest, nukes, and pretty much infra. Then you hit them with two alliances that have a good amount of high ns nations.

I beg to differ, by way of PU's NS chart. It had remained steady more or less, right up until we hit them.

2z5pwyv.png

As you can see, it only dropped severely once we hit them. Also, their war with OP involved very few wars, less than 25% of the number we declared very quickly.

We are not attacking AI, just SOS. As far as I can tell, the war is pretty even since both SOS and CDT are next to each other on the sanction list. Both have about the same alliance strength. PU is also not able to attack much since they have been in constant war for 3 weeks now. Seems like a pretty fair war to me, or at least as fair as one can get in cn:te.

By attacking SOS Brigade, you have automatically invoked AI. That's how it works.

Also, it is not even, because we still have to fight Purple Unity. If it were simply CDT vs SOS Brigade, then I might accept your reasoning.

The current nation balance is 83 vs 49. Does this seem balanced to you?

In short, "wrong, try again".

Edited by Arrnea

Purple unity will see peace once you SOS folks surrender.

Purple Unity could have seen peace as soon as they accepted the offer of White Peace which had been on the table for about three days before you guys jumped in.

Their President chose to ignore it, even after saying initially for us to "give them the terms and they will make a decision".

Surrender? Never going to happen.

Edited by Arrnea

I beg to differ, by way of PU's NS chart. It had remained steady more or less, right up until we hit them.

2z5pwyv.png

As you can see, it only dropped severely once we hit them. Also, their war with OP involved very few wars, less than 25% of the number we declared very quickly.

By attacking SOS Brigade, you have automatically invoked AI. That's how it works.

Also, it is not even, because we still have to fight Purple Unity. If it were simply CDT vs SOS Brigade, then I might accept your reasoning.

The current nation balance is 83 vs 49. Does this seem balanced to you?

In short, "wrong, try again".

the number of nations means nothing if one side completely dominates in terms of average ns. PU has only one nation left above 3k ns, and that nation is being attacked by three SOS nations. The fact is, PU has not grown in a long time and has been fighting non-stop. Also, SOS had a huge advantage in avg. ns and in pretty much every other meaningful statistic. Having more nations doesn't really help if they all have no warchest, low infra, and haven't been able to do much besides buying soldiers for two weeks.

having more members does not always determine strength. I'd rather have 50 high ns nations instead of 200 low ns members, because a high avg ns will usually be more meaningful in battle. In this case, PU's overall strength is pretty low.

Well considering your first counter attack against me I dont expect much from you guys :)

And considering you guys only managed 11 wars against 8 of our nations before update, I don't expect much from you guys.

Edited by Arrnea

How is that not close? The new TE is so fail. People need to use the thing in their head. ;)

It becomes not so close when you add up the number of nations.

PU + CDT = 83 nations

SOSdan + AI = 49 nations

You do the math.

It becomes not so close when you add up the number of nations.

PU + CDT = 83 nations

SOSdan + AI = 49 nations

You do the math.

understand that PU does not have a lot of fight left in them. You guys attacked them after they had already been fighting for two weeks. They have a total of 2 nations above 2k ns (and one of those is 23 days inactive). What sort of threat do they pose at this point?

on the other hand, SOS and CDT had roughly 100k ns at the beginning of this war, and SOS has about 8 more members. Pretty even.

the number of nations means nothing if one side completely dominates in terms of average ns.

And at the start of the war between PU and SOS/AI, it was fairly even in that respect. PU had a handful more nations and the NS was roughly even.

Now, you have unbalanced it heavily in favor of yourselves, typical bandwaggoning against our war-tired nations.

If you wanted to jump in, you should have done it almost a week ago when we were all still fresh.

PU has only one nation left above 3k ns, and that nation is being attacked by three SOS nations. The fact is, PU has not grown in a long time and has been fighting non-stop.

They had been fighting because they bandwaggoned against Ordo Paradoxia, who was at the time, fighting several other largeish alliances and so didn't have much firepower to spare for Purple Unity.

Also, SOS had a huge advantage in avg. ns and in pretty much every other meaningful statistic.

See above. We did have a slight advantage in avg. NS, but certainly not huge.

Having more nations doesn't really help if they all have no warchest, low infra, and haven't been able to do much besides buying soldiers for two weeks.

See the NS chart for Purple Unity. Their NS had remained roughly steady for about a week before we hit them. Clearly their war was not having much of an effect.

It only dropped after we jumped them.

having more members does not always determine strength. I'd rather have 50 high ns nations instead of 200 low ns members, because a high avg ns will usually be more meaningful in battle. In this case, PU's overall strength is pretty low.

It is now, yes. But at the start of the war, it was an even fight.

The only reason the war has gone on this long is because Purple Unity has ignored the talks for white peace after initially agreeing to them.

on the other hand, SOS and CDT had roughly 100k ns at the beginning of this war, and SOS has about 8 more members. Pretty even.

Do you not understand AI and SOS' relationship? Apparently not.

This isn't a war between SOS and CDT. It's a war between CDT/PU and SOS/AI.