Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will respond with force against the attackers on us, however. As OP stated, we will let you run after we've beaten you. However, in the sense of a declaration of war. Well, nations from an alliance attacked us, which obviousley is sanctioned by the leaders of that alliance. How is that not an act of war?

Pull out while you can!

We got history on our side :)

is it obviously sanctioned? Did you happen to ask us before doing your little 'ooo we're tougher than our 14 members appear' dance, complete with chest-beating and knuckle-dragging?

That's fine. If you really want to initiate an offensive war against us over something so trite, I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate you.

is it obviously sanctioned? Did you happen to ask us before doing your little 'ooo we're tougher than our 14 members appear' dance, complete with chest-beating and knuckle-dragging?

That's fine. If you really want to initiate an offensive war against us over something so trite, I'm sure we'll be able to accommodate you.

Delusions of grandeur my friend.

We will respond with force against the attackers on us, however. As OP stated, we will let you run after we've beaten you. However, in the sense of a declaration of war. Well, nations from an alliance attacked us, which obviousley is sanctioned by the leaders of that alliance. How is that not an act of war?

Pull out while you can!

Sounds like diplomacy is being tossed to the wind in favor of a rather un-subtle declaration of war. Kudos, good sir; hope this works as well as you seem to imagine it will.

Kronos/GOONs vs. RLMMO? I dig.

Pull out while you can!

If you were planning on responding with force against your attackers, you probably should have well...just responded in force against your attackers, y'know? Philip, White Majik (Not Kronos, btw), and Nizzle.

Edited by Masterof9puppets

Kronos/GOONs vs. RLMMO? I dig.

If you were planning on responding with force against your attackers, you probably should have well...just responded in force against your attackers, y'know? Philip, White Majik (Not Kronos, btw), and Nizzle.

why do that when you can do a handstand in a pink bikini?

Threads like this make it really hard to feel bad for alliances that get raided like this.

One guy from GOONS attacked you and 1 guy from Kronos + an applicant. Did you even botehr to try and talk to them first?

You are not Opethian and RLMMO is not PPF, therefore you fail.

Well, either you allow tech raiding in your alliance, or you don't. So if you weren't sanctioning them...why are they still in your alliance?

And we are only attacking those who attacks us. Im just curiouse about the alliance standard on this issues, good to know. Woulden't you all agree?

Not like we picked this fight ;)

Edited by Trubish

I am terrified. The nation I am raiding right now from RLMMO, New Robonia, had 28 million dollars on hand prior to my first raid. After a few successful raids, I am quite positive he has less than 25 million.

So, seriously, don't hurt me. Especially with your 15 nukes. And no WRC. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm quite sure my nukes are going to hurt a lot more than yours will.

EDIT2: I haven't been attacked yet :(

Edited by Nizzle

Well, either you allow tech raiding in your alliance, or you don't. So if you weren't sanctioning them...why are they still in your alliance?

And we are only attacking those who attacks us. Im just curiouse about the alliance standard on this issues, good to know. Woulden't you all agree?

Not like we picked this fight ;)

I'd say 5 out of the...well, 5 Kronos nations that were declared upon did not attack you. Had you just triple teamed the one nation that raided you I'd probably be saying "All the power to you" right now.

I'd say 5 out of the...well, 5 Kronos nations that were declared upon did not attack you. Had you just triple teamed the one nation that raided you I'd probably be saying "All the power to you" right now.

lol...what? They declared on you?? :huh:

:lol1:

Yeah well, You seem to be missunderstanding my intentions. I don't mean go to war with you, just those few nations that attacked us.

Oh well, it's on!

Except you didn't even attack any of the nations that raided your guy. You attacked, in fact, anyone BUT the nations that attacked you.

Just to clarify,

You attack one of us while hiding behind the collective skirt of an alliance, we jack up as much of said alliance as we can hit.

It's not math.

And now you've gone and contradicted what the other guy said.

I really hope you guys have more money than the biggest guy in your alliance. He hasn't even come out of DEFCON 5 yet.

I saw something like this a few days ago made by WF?! Some guys wont never learn. RLMMO should really use more diplomacy. Good luck Kronos and GOONS although you wont need it.

Dear sir,

Thank you for your well wishing. While we do not like candy corn, we will accept your charitable donation in our time of need. Please wipe your shoes on the door mat before coming in, it's the one that says RLMMO on it.

Regards,

Napoleon