Fraud By Former Invictan

Jorost

presflag3.jpg

Presidential Flag of Invicta

I am sorry to announce that a member of my alliance, DragonFyre, has unfortunately been perpetrating a donation-selling fraud. Targeted nations would send him $3M in exchange for a promised donation that would never come. Be assured that such behavior is not tolerated in the Invicta Alliance, and DragonFyre has been duly expelled. He has been given 24 hours to drop the Invicta AA or face military action from us. By being expelled, he forfeits any protection from Invicta.

I warn all denizens of the world of Bob not to deal with DragonFyre. I hope that anyone affected by this former Invictan's behavior will accept my apologies. Invicta will refund all monies sent to DragonFyre as a part of this scheme to anyone who can provide proof in the form of screenshots that a deal had been made. Please contact us at our forums (forums.cn-invicta.com) or our IRC channel (#invicta on Coldfront).

Edited by Jorost

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't have screenshots I won't be coming forward to collect any refunds but this !@#$%^& got $12,000,000 off of me. :/ Once he gets out of peace mode I'm going to show him where he can shove all that tech.

edit: coincidentally I deleted my inbox like two days go that would have gotten me my money back. go figure. karma you owe me one )):

Edited by Sargun

I warn all denizens of the world of Bob not to deal with DragonFyre. I hope that anyone affected by this former Invictan's behavior will accept my apologies. Invicta will refund all monies sent to DragonFyre as a part of this scheme to anyone who can provide proof in the form of screenshots that a deal had been made. Please contact us at our forums (forums.cn-invicta.com) or our IRC channel (#invicta on Coldfront).

Honorable response.

I wonder if the coward will leave Peace Mode.

Considering I know he knows that there's an entire alliance that was seething at the chance to pound him back to the stone ages, highly unlikely.

About damn time though, good show.

Edited by Emperor Marx

How about we handle this the way current alliances are handling their situations...waitttt that would mean we either attack Invicta, ORRRR Ask them for 6,000 tech reps.... hmm, I could take the 6,000 tech

Anyway, in all seriousness, its good that you contacted PB and informed us of this guy who has been doing this.