googlegooglegooglegoogle makes stuff easier

Hyperion321

So, www.googlegooglegooglegoogle.com is a website that allows you to run 4 google search windows in the same tab. I got curious and searched CN in all four windows, and was happy to find I could run all 4 CN windows in the same tab. I obviously haven't really been able to test it, but I figured this could be handy during update blitzes (easier, quicker navigation etc) or stat collecting, or even doing the santion race (I'm not really sure how you do it Gopher :P ). It may or may not make a differece, but I thought I would share this regardless.

Cheers,

-Hyp

That's rather nifty. I would probably make use of it if I had a larger monitor.

I'm not sure if it would work for update strikes on multiple nations though; CN tends to get pissy if you, say, go to a Send Aid screen, navigate to another CN page on a different tab, then try to send the aid from the first page (if that makes any sense) - it'll give you an error message. It's probably similar for attacks.

In an attempt to go where no man has gone before, my and my crappy 17in monitor opened up googlegooglegooglegoogle.com. What we found was an awesome tool. We decided to try and break my computer, loading up googlegooglegooglegoogle.com in each of the four windows. Alas, my computer did not break (whilst running all my other programs, of course). So, I then opened up a third string of googlegooglegooglegoogle.com's.

I found that it was impossible for me and my 17in monitor to go further, for what we found was so awful that only a picture could describe it:

google4x4x4x.jpg

Yes, I did leave two of the boxes open to the old googlegooglegooglegoogle making some of them only 4x4x's, but, that puts a little perspective on the size.

In case you can't see it due to reduction, all you can see is about... a half a cm tall box containing, well... google! That'd be a nightmare to look through.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua