An Announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

jadoo1989

Which part of this particular treaty did you feel was too rigid or written in a way that meant it was bound to fail?

I can't seem to find the protectorate, the DoE only has the OoJ charter on it.

If you have it I'd like to read it though.

Regardless, my comment was mostly directed at the attitude towards protectorates and protectors lately and not solely towards MHA

I can fully understand OoJ's feelings about this, and I wish them good luck.

AFAIK our problems with them were not related to any terrible trouble, but they are just connected with the specific demands we have towards our protectorates - demands that evidently weren't met. Another protector can sign a treaty with them with little fear of getting into something "nasty".

I.e.: don't take this cancellation as a sign that OoJ are "bad people", or anything like that.

Jerdge is right, we bear no ill will toward OoJ and wish them and NV well.

It is much appreciated.

Likewise, Nueva Vida reciprocates a feeling of no ill will towards the Mostly Harmless Alliance. Their position is completely understandable, and it is not in spite of the Mostly Harmless Alliance that we take on the Order of Justice as a protectorate, but rather in hopes of redemption for the Order of Justice.

I highly respect the Mostly Harmless Alliance's decision, and wish them all the best in the future.