Mea Culpa

Londo Mollari

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but first of all, I had nothing to do with this situation and I would have opposed the raiding had I been online when it was discussed. That said, I can't undo the past so I'm just rolling with the punches. Unless something change, however, 2 GAs (or a quad) don't kill an alliance. and I know it wasn't anyone's intent to kill an alliance

Your telling me it was planned to end after one night? And an alliance of your size...with another on your team, against a much smaller opponent? Yeah that can wreck some serious havoc.

If Londo had only apologized to Ni! that would be a correct statement.

Oh so since he added others its ok? Speaking of, Londo knew he wronged all those people and just wanted until now when the public opinion of him dropped to apologize? That has PR stunt all over it and you know it.

True.

False.

Not sure how you expected us to do anything while under 20% soldier terms.

We really didn't like what you did. Sorry if our demilitarized frownie face made it hard for you to get off the ground?

You accused us of something that would constitute as an attack in this world and give you and your allies a valid CB. You then shared that to our protectors, making them drop us. Now a small brand new alliance is accused of an attack on two alliances and it has no protector? Raid targets. Obviously we couldnt survive. Whats more is your little "frownie face" you keep bringing up? Bogus. You were under surrender terms. Yes. I know. But guess what that means? You have your weakened defenses, your allies defenses, and all those who you surrendered too that were then protecting you and their defenses, along with their allies defenses. That pretty much covered the entire game at the time. Dont tell me you were weak.

Only alliance I've ever picked on was GRAN, and that was mostly a for fun thing and they were generally good sports about it. (PS GRAN SUCKS!)

Debatable. You picked on numerous alliances.

Really? I'm #2 in the alliance and I didn't have a !@#$@#$ clue that we were going to raid a 39 man AA.

Hindsight is 20:20 and we have already begun making changes to make sure this incident is not repeated and that we do not get ourselves into this kind of situation again.

Now what does that say about your alliance? The number two doesnt have to be aware for such a major event? You have no clue and your so against your number one's decisions?

You blew it. And you have blown it before. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Some people fell for this second...or higher one. I did not. And i will not fall for it in the future, because im sure this isnt the last time.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your telling me it was planned to end after one night? And an alliance of your size...with another on your team, against a much smaller opponent? Yeah that can wreck some serious havoc.

Uh...you GA, you send peace. It's not rocket science. And yes, you can cause serious damage. That is why we have been working with the Knights of Ni. If you'd like us to not pay reps so your self-righteous outside opinion can actually have value, let me know.

Oh so since he added others its ok? Speaking of, Londo knew he wronged all those people and just wanted until now when the public opinion of him dropped to apologize? That has PR stunt all over it and you know it.

Erm no, I didn't say it was ok. I was implying that he really only had to apologize to Ni! since it was the raid on them. His further apologies were voluntary. I can have him take them back if it would make you feel better though. ;)

You accused us of something that would constitute as an attack in this world and give you and your allies a valid CB. You then shared that to our protectors, making them drop us. Now a small brand new alliance is accused of an attack on two alliances and it has no protector? Raid targets. Obviously we couldnt survive. Whats more is your little "frownie face" you keep bringing up? Bogus. You were under surrender terms. Yes. I know. But guess what that means? You have your weakened defenses, your allies defenses, and all those who you surrendered too that were then protecting you and their defenses, along with their allies defenses. That pretty much covered the entire game at the time. Dont tell me you were weak.

wat

Debatable. You picked on numerous alliances.

Someone has to pay for our lunch and it sure as hell isn't going to be us. Also...who?

Now what does that say about your alliance? The number two doesnt have to be aware for such a major event? You have no clue and your so against your number one's decisions?

You can believe what you like, but on Fridays I have work from 11:30 AM - 9 PM EST. After work I went out to a bar with some friends (1 Sam Boston Lager, 1 Longhammer IPA, 4 Sam Winterfest pints) and played shuffleboard (my partner and I won 21-8) bummed two cigarettes and had a kick $@! time. In short, I was offline until about 1:45 server time. If I had been online, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

[detail added so you Farkers out there can judge my beer choices]

You blew it. And you have blown it before. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Some people fell for this second...or higher one. I did not. And i will not fall for it in the future, because im sure this isnt the last time.

I screw up all the time. Londo screws up all the time. Most of us do. (well not you)

I really, really hope you're not doubting their ability to plan that raid in one night. It would be easy enough to put that together in an hour. It would pretty much consist of "Hey, everyone online, grab a guy. We're getting our raid on tonight!"

I really, really hope you're not doubting their ability to plan that raid in one night. It would be easy enough to put that together in an hour. It would pretty much consist of "Hey, everyone online, grab a guy. We're getting our raid on tonight!"

Judging by the PM that was sitting in my inbox when i got home, that's about what it was.

It's not like MK has planned and executed successful wars in a shorter time-span than that or anything...oh...wait...

Well Londo/Athens I really hope this puts you on the right direction. we do have quite a history. we haven't always seen eye to eye, and I honestly was not happy with the direction you had been taking.

when i found out about your raid i was honestly quite pissed. and it had to be one of the lowest points in athens history.

I do hope this changes your path to the better. and hope you can see why some of us left. You do have a great thing going minus the few mistakes. maybe bring back that spirit that athens had when Camelot and HotU merged that fateful day over a year ago. ill be honest. when i came back to this game athens was not the same athens i had left a few months before it had changed and it was heading a bit downhill. I actually tried to give you some hints that i didn't like what i was seeing. not sure if you got the hints or just ignored them.

I truly hope this changes your path for the better. Ill be watching

Archon, Rsox and Flak attack: You all need to read more carefully.

"Planned to end after one night"

Did you all just skip over the words to end? Reading what you want to read huh? Thats fun.

And if you seriously think I have an agenda in this game anymore, your very badly mistaken.

Archon, Rsox and Flak attack: You all need to read more carefully.

"Planned to end after one night"

Did you all just skip over the words to end? Reading what you want to read huh? Thats fun.

And if you seriously think I have an agenda in this game anymore, your very badly mistaken.

"Your telling me it was planned to end after one night?"

Unless we all read that incorrectly, your question makes it sound like you're surprised we were only attacked for 1 night.

I think our reading comprehension is just fine. Your clarity, however, is lacking.