Declaration of Solidarity

No one ask you to. Don't want to keep this thread going, Quit posting. No one asked you, The Recession, to come back and make a comment.. I am pretty sure the comment was directed towards a man named King Death II.....

but I may be wrong....

Aww you got a problem with me posting? Deal with it. If you didn't know this, but this is a public forum, which means it is used for open discussion, but if you have a problem with me posting, we can take it up in a chat session.

Edited by The Reccesion

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the point was don't go "God stop making me comment!" if no one actually asked you to post.

Of course you have the right to post.

I think the issue comes in when you act like you're doing us all a favor by posting.

You're not.

You ask the questions, I answer. If you want me to stop, simply not post. Also that comment was about the Solidarity part, not about ODP's and etc.

I just had to make this comment.

Do you know what this reminds of me of? It reminds me of when MCXA et al decided to create, umm damn what was its name......

(Oh well, Im sure most of you know what Im talking about), and then tried to say its intention was to bring stability and unity to the blue sphere. lol. I think everyone remembers how well that went.

I just had to make this comment.

Do you know what this reminds of me of? It reminds me of when MCXA et al decided to create, umm damn what was its name......

(Oh well, Im sure most of you know what Im talking about), and then tried to say its intention was to bring stability and unity to the blue sphere. lol. I think everyone remembers how well that went.

Agora. That's the fail pile you're thinking of. I don't think this is exactly like that, since Red wasn't real unified (well, not with multiple alliances anyway) before this, whereas blue was a fairly tight-knit group of alliances. Agora was more of a slap in the face, this is just... I don't want to say pointless, but there's really no other way to express it.

Edited by Mathias

Agora. That's the fail pile you're thinking of. I don't think this is exactly like that, since Red wasn't real unified (well, not with multiple alliances anyway) before this, whereas blue was a fairly tight-knit group of alliances. Agora was more of a slap in the face, this is just... I don't want to say pointless, but there's really no other way to express it.

AGORA!!!! Thats it! Thanks. I really couldnt for the life of me remember what the name was. And, I think you're right, there are definitely some differences, major differences, between this and Agora. I do think there is some similarities though. When Agora was formed it excluded NpO, the largest blue team alliance. Now this Solidarity is excluding the largest red team alliance. (I know technically they are not "excluding" NPO but Agora kept saying the same thing about NpO and former BLEU signatories too.) In the end, I think this will serve a similar purpose, which is contradictory to its stated intentions. I think that by creating their own bloc rather than joining and helping to better the existing one, that they will in fact be contributing to the instability of the sphere, just as Agora did with blue.

I had several posts that I wanted to quote, but all my replies seem petty and stupid. Perhaps I've been affected by the general quality of posts in this thread.

For the sake of posting something germane, I'd just like to remind folks that aggression against Soviet Union based on their membership in this treaty will not be tolerated.

/me realizes he's irrelevant and that nobody cares what he thinks.

I had several posts that I wanted to quote, but all my replies seem petty and stupid. Perhaps I've been affected by the general quality of posts in this thread.

For the sake of posting something germane, I'd just like to remind folks that aggression against Soviet Union based on their membership in this treaty will not be tolerated.

/me realizes he's irrelevant and that nobody cares what he thinks.

When did anyone threaten the Soviet Union due to their membership in Solidarity?

In my conversation with Muragh he said everyone got a vote or something like that, so I was pointing out if it was true or not. Also check were you quote next time. ;)

hmm. I honestly can't recall this xD But I'm going to assume i was referring to members of RD... And currently NPO is pending membership.

this thread was almost on pg 2. please let it die

It's OK KDII, we are giving free publicity to your glorious struggle to free Red from the oppressive NPO and their willing puppets! Surely you do not wish to disappoint your legions of adoring followers by allowing this record of their praises to fall by the wayside? :o

The responses in this thread demonstrate clearly that groupthink is alive and well on Planet Bob. How easy the spineless weaklings find it to mercilessly criticize those even weaker than themselves. I have no opinion about this so-called "Solidarity" organization, but the crass attacks on them say much more about the insecurities of the posters themselves than they do about their intended target.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig