Another SOS Brigade Announcement

Bernkastel

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are both abominations, and so are dudes pretending to be girls.

I suppose my reputation preceeds me, eh? :3

OOC: Why are people in this game so averse to roleplay anyways? :v:

Incidentally, my opinion on this thread's direction. :psyduck:

Oh you. -_-

168992c.gif

Locke I can either comment on your love of girls that look younger then 16 wearing almost zero clothing or the fact they are pretending to be cats. You decide, either way Jack Diorno does not approve.

I don't have your approval? I'm hurt. :negativeman:

This thread, this Alliance

emot-barf.gif

Could you perhaps keep this sort of "propaganda" within your own borders next time? I am getting tired of adblocking it all.

Mmmm, don't like it, don't open it, don't complain. ;) And remember, Haruhi died for your sins.

nzq0x5.jpg

This thread, this Alliance

Could you perhaps keep this sort of "propaganda" within your own borders next time? I am getting tired of adblocking it all.

Really, what’s your problem? Alliances are entitled to free expression (within forum/game rules), to each alliance it’s own (within forum/game rules).

There’s little reason not to support this alleged SOS Brigade’s right to hoax coup d'etat announcements, unless you’re a humorless Francoist.

Edited by Generalissimo

You know, you don't actually have to read the announcement at all. That was your decision, not ours. ;)

Edited by Arrnea

Nah, it's just simply that you make me lose my faith in humanity with your bizarre perversions. It's not like I'm a hater or anything!

Bizarre perversions? You mean like that made-up jargon you call a language?

Get some English, mix it with German and Swedish then throw in a few dozen umlauts for good measure. There, you have Finnish.

Edited by Arrnea