Another SOS Brigade Announcement

Bernkastel

Nah, it's just simply that you make me lose my faith in humanity with your bizarre perversions. It's not like I'm a hater or anything!

Who said we all have bizarre perversions? Because I certainly don't. Take your obnoxious stereotyping elsewhere.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said we all have bizarre perversions? Because I certainly don't. Take your obnoxious stereotyping elsewhere.

I wasn't serious to begin with; I'm in quite friendly terms with some of SOS folks so my intention was not to actually mock you guys.

I wasn't serious to begin with; I'm in quite friendly terms with some of SOS folks so my intention was not to actually mock you guys.

I know that, Locke knows that, Elrich knows that, but Katsumi seems to have missed the memo. :blush:

Iosif :wub:

oh gawd arrnea being couped..WTF is going on here... ^_^

Oh my, another person who didn't read beyond the OP before posting. Tut tut. :P

Because my loyalty to The Motherland is not something that can be bought with cheap pictures of cats and useless K-ON! gifs.

I have plenty of not-so-useless GIFs on my boards. Now if you'll just step this way and take a look-see, I'll introduce you to my Wall of Avatars.

Hell, come as a diplomat ;)

Edited by Arrnea

Oh my, another person who didn't read beyond the OP before posting. Tut tut. :P

I have plenty of not-so-useless GIFs on my boards. Now if you'll just step this way and take a look-see, I'll introduce you to my Wall of Avatars.

Oh, you crafty one you. You know that all diplos on that board get poached eventually.

:blush:

you mean the "wall of Nagisa?" I love that wall :wub: (though I have it saved on my cpu (both links and pics) so i'm good

Oh, you crafty one you. You know that all diplos on that board get poached eventually.

:blush:

only b/c most of them couldn't resist V_V but me, Chron and maybe Esau have alliance loyalty so great that not even SOS Bridage/Dai Gurren combined can break

Shhhhhh, you shouldn't be saying that. Bad Azu-nyan. ^_^

too late :P

It's not exactly a well kept secret, more like a documented fact. :P

for the moment

Even tho I don't approve of this....it is amusingly funny.

^what he said

you mean the "wall of Nagisa?" I love that wall :wub: (though I have it saved on my cpu (both links and pics) so i'm good

only b/c most of them couldn't resist V_V but me, Chron and maybe Esau have alliance loyalty so great that not even SOS Bridage/Dai Gurren combined can break

No no no, bigger than the wall of Nagisa. Hundreds.

Also, stop resisting and give in already, you know you want it. :v: