Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDIOT used to roll alliances for members, Control of Blue and because they could (My Alliance, MCXA was on the receiving end of both, we got exterminated, forced to disband and join IDIOT, which I chose not to do) .

You guys make a hit list and roll for senate control. I do got to give you one thing, your more creative than IDIOT was :P

no one forced you to disband. You guys didn't have the balls to stick to it, thats not anyone's fault except for yourself.

Just in case people werent keeping track, heres the order:

1. OP is revealed to want to "exterminate" LE

2. LE notes OP gearing up for war and dramatically increasing its spies

3. LE has a bunch of nukes spied away while OP further increases its military

4. OP is sanctioned by LE

5. OP declares war on the "aggressor" who is 5 times smaller than it

Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy to me. ;)

You're rolling to control the senates of every sphere in the game (With the exception of Grey team) not just blue.

You're going to put conditions on LE's senators in their surrender terms that basically make their senators your puppets. You'll do the same to every alliance on that list.

emot-tinfoil.gif

I think you're really grasping at straws to portray OP in a bad light here.

IDIOT used to roll alliances for members, Control of Blue and because they could (My Alliance, MCXA was on the receiving end of both, we got exterminated, forced to disband and join IDIOT, which I chose not to do) .

You guys make a hit list and roll for senate control. I do got to give you one thing, your more creative than IDIOT was :P

Sure.

Who started abusing their senate powers because of false rumours? LE.

Who started spying away nukes (commit an act of war)? LE.

Who doesnt whine about it? LE

Who does whine about it? YOU

Do something about it or shut it.

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome fight already! This may be the first time I've had to reroll! WooHoo!! Welcome to the fray WAPA!

Fun war OP!!

Edited by Grags

I think the Gov of OP knows that LE will be ZIed and throwing stones and spitballs before our Senators will be puppets to ANYONE. ;)

Now back to the front.

Salute!

Dew, don't buy into that idiot's propoganda. OP has not, nor will we ever, force this on anyone.

I'm probably the only one in OP gov that would support the anything close to that, but i'm a dbag, and more importantly i don't control the surrender terms at all.

Dew, don't buy into that idiot's propoganda. OP has not, nor will we ever, force this on anyone.

I'm probably the only one in OP gov that would support the anything close to that, but i'm a dbag, and more importantly i don't control the surrender terms at all.

We both know you don't launch an unprovoked attack on the #2 most powerful military on Planet Steve unless you mean business...

We both know you don't launch an unprovoked attack on the #2 most powerful military on Planet Steve unless you mean business...

i'm not sure what you're talking about, we didn't attack them unprovoked. Quite the opposite, in fact. Not only did they sanction our nations, but they also spied away quite a few of our nukes. They were BEGGING for us to attack.

you're the only idiot here who seems to see it the other way around.

i'm not sure what you're talking about, we didn't attack them unprovoked. Quite the opposite, in fact. Not only did they sanction our nations, but they also spied away quite a few of our nukes. They were BEGGING for us to attack.

you're the only idiot here who seems to see it the other way around.

What about the 2 spy attacks launched against LE BY OP nations at 4:30 AM the 8th??

said spy attacks targeted technology.

Surrrender Terms??? I just want to go on record as stating in no way, shape or form is LE in a position to start taking in prisoners from OP at this point in time.

What about the 2 spy attacks launched against LE BY OP nations at 4:30 AM the 8th??

said spy attacks targeted technology.

a quick search for op/le spy ops brings back 24 results. of those 24 hits, only one of them took place on the 8th. The Mote of LE targeted Great Jestonia of OP's nuclear arsenal. The attack was a complete failure.

care to revise your argument to reflect the facts?

a quick search for op/le spy ops brings back 24 results. of those 24 hits, only one of them took place on the 8th. The Mote of LE targeted Great Jestonia of OP's nuclear arsenal. The attack was a complete failure.

care to revise your argument to reflect the facts?

If the nation isn't caught it doesn't show up

If the nation isn't caught it doesn't show up

So the nation wasn't caught? Therefore, you have no idea who performed the spy action. By not knowing who did it, you don't even know what alliance they are in. Interesting.

I, also, invite you to revise your original statement to include facts.

To: Ammon From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 4:54:27 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 10 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: Ammon From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 4:54:06 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 11 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Sanctions went down at 11:00PM on 11/8/09 game time in response to spy attacks against us, is what my understanding was.

Your proof is a little on weak side isn't it?

All the alliances on that list control the senates of their respective spheres.

You want to end sanction though annihilation of those that sanction.

You guys are Blue, yet you seek to proxy control the senates of every sphere in the game.

that is as bad as Viceroyalty imo.

I really do hope you attempt to carry this across rounds....

You didn't DoW on LE because of Spy attacks or whatever, You suckered them into a war for control of the Black senate. Your next objective according to that list is White Senate (TPF) then

Aqua Senate (MHA). and continuing until you have proxy control of every senate of every color Sphere in TE.

Man, you found us out. You are very sharp.