Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

After several posts from OP showing their keen interest in "rolling" LE then all of sudden Nukes started to disappear from LE's stockpile. Considering OP's open comments about "which alliance to roll and LE appearing to be at the top of the list with specific comments from the leader / grand master of OP that he would love to roll LE because of LE's kicking his butt in past rounds.

I firmly believe that OP intended to force LE into a conflict. If they want to use the sanctions as an excuse then I will say that forcing LE to go from nation building stance to a war stance is in effect the same thing as sanctioning an alliance. As for the stealing nukes even though LE has no proof it is firmly believed it was OP taking them based on their own comments posted publicly in these forums.

And you still think LE was the aggressor in this, I would say LE recognized that our backs were against a wall and responded as anyone would expect LE to do so.

I agree with you man. It is obvious OP suckered LE into a war.

TPF was #2 on that list.

RE was also in the top 10. Now how far does this have to go before somebody decides to man '

up and confront this Tyranny? How many alliances have to die before you guys grow a pair?

OP, There's no honor in Curbstomping.

Come on friends of LE, Man up and fight for your ally!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After several posts from OP showing their keen interest in "rolling" LE then all of sudden Nukes started to disappear from LE's stockpile. Considering OP's open comments about "which alliance to roll and LE appearing to be at the top of the list with specific comments from the leader / grand master of OP that he would love to roll LE because of LE's kicking his butt in past rounds.

I firmly believe that OP intended to force LE into a conflict. If they want to use the sanctions as an excuse then I will say that forcing LE to go from nation building stance to a war stance is in effect the same thing as sanctioning an alliance. As for the stealing nukes even though LE has no proof it is firmly believed it was OP taking them based on their own comments posted publicly in these forums.

And you still think LE was the aggressor in this, I would say LE recognized that our backs were against a wall and responded as anyone would expect LE to do so.

First of all, who cares? Let them enjoy their war. It's TE. Second, LE was stupid to sanction OP members. Viable CB imo, though there really shouldn't be CB's in TE.

I agree with you man. It is obvious OP suckered LE into a war.

TPF was #2 on that list.

RE was also in the top 10. Now how far does this have to go before somebody decides to man '

up and confront this Tyranny? How many alliances have to die before you guys grow a pair?

OP, There's no honor in Curbstomping.

Come on friends of LE, Man up and fight for your ally!

Is that actually a serious post? Not to be rude but it sounds like you're being really sarcastic; or if it is serious then it's really cheesy.

And again, that list holds no ground on our political activity whatsoever... I may as well stop repeating that though, at this point if anybody believes it to be representative of our agenda then they probably won't change their opinion.

Agenda? Nice! Who cares, here we are, let's get it ON!

I really love your attitude and I couldn't agree with you more. I apologize for my posting but the poll is just something I've gotten hung up on; in particular people's interpretation of the reasoning behind it.

Just in case people werent keeping track, heres the order:

1. OP is revealed to want to "exterminate" LE

2. LE notes OP gearing up for war and dramatically increasing its spies

3. LE has a bunch of nukes spied away while OP further increases its military

4. OP is sanctioned by LE

5. OP declares war on the "aggressor" who is 5 times smaller than it

Don't forget that LE was spying nukes from OP, and that the "revelation" was worthless chit-chat.

Is that actually a serious post? Not to be rude but it sounds like you're being really sarcastic; or if it is serious then it's really cheesy.

And again, that list holds no ground on our political activity whatsoever... I may as well stop repeating that though, at this point if anybody believes it to be representative of our agenda then they probably won't change their opinion.

All the alliances on that list control the senates of their respective spheres.

You want to end sanction though annihilation of those that sanction.

You guys are Blue, yet you seek to proxy control the senates of every sphere in the game.

that is as bad as Viceroyalty imo.

I really do hope you attempt to carry this across rounds....

You didn't DoW on LE because of Spy attacks or whatever, You suckered them into a war for control of the Black senate. Your next objective according to that list is White Senate (TPF) then

Aqua Senate (MHA). and continuing until you have proxy control of every senate of every color Sphere in TE.

You guys are Blue, yet you seek to proxy control the senates of every sphere in the game.

You didn't DoW on LE because of Spy attacks or whatever, You suckered them into a war for control of the Black senate. Your next objective according to that list is White Senate (TPF) then

Aqua Senate (MHA). and continuing until you have proxy control of every senate of every color Sphere in TE.

What? We don't have any intention of controlling black senate, where did you get that from? We are upset that our members on black team were not safe with their trades but I don't see how that relates into controlling the senate there.

What list are you talking about? If this is the poll I'm done talking about that after this post. It's unbelievable that people still think that thing is a legit policy of OP's. If I posted a poll like that in any other alliance's private section of the forums I can guarantee there won't be anywhere close to a 100% null vote result (we didn't even have that option in ours). Now would this be considered the true intentions of that alliance? Are they actually going to go out there and roll the most voted for in the poll?

Already replied to, so I'll just do a follow-up: that's overthinking and I'm slightly impressed. Take that as patronizing if you want, but it isn't.

What? We don't have any intention of controlling black senate, where did you get that from? We are upset that our members on black team were not safe with their trades but I don't see how that relates into controlling the senate there.

What list are you talking about? If this is the poll I'm done talking about that after this post. It's unbelievable that people still think that thing is a legit policy of OP's. If I posted a poll like that in any other alliance's private section of the forums I can guarantee there won't be anywhere close to a 100% null vote result (we didn't even have that option in ours). Now would this be considered the true intentions of that alliance? Are they actually going to go out there and roll the most voted for in the poll?

IDIOT used to roll alliances for members, Control of Blue and because they could (My Alliance, MCXA was on the receiving end of both, we got exterminated, forced to disband and join IDIOT, which I chose not to do) .

You guys make a hit list and roll for senate control. I do got to give you one thing, your more creative than IDIOT was :P

IDIOT used to roll alliances for members, Control of Blue and because they could (My Alliance, MCXA was on the receiving end of both, we got exterminated, forced to disband and join IDIOT, which I chose not to do) .

You guys make a hit list and roll for senate control. I do got to give you one thing, your more creative than IDIOT was :P

I was under the impression you were accusing us of taking over other colour spheres, and now you're saying we're strictly focusing on blue? Well we are going for blue, but do you think we expect to take LE's members after attacking them so we can get more senate votes? That's how I interpret your post.

And wouldn't WAPA have been a more logical choice than LE with your reasoning that we're rolling alliances to control the blue sphere? Considering they're the ones who have a seat on blue?

I was under the impression you were accusing us of taking over other colour spheres, and now you're saying we're strictly focusing on blue? Well we are going for blue, but do you think we expect to take LE's members after attacking them so we can get more senate votes? That's how I interpret your post.

And wouldn't WAPA have been a more logical choice than LE with your reasoning that we're rolling alliances to control the blue sphere? Considering they're the ones who have a seat on blue?

You're rolling to control the senates of every sphere in the game (With the exception of Grey team) not just blue.

You're going to put conditions on LE's senators in their surrender terms that basically make their senators your puppets. You'll do the same to every alliance on that list.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

You're rolling to control the senates of every sphere in the game (With the exception of Grey team) not just blue.

You're going to put conditions on LE's senators in their surrender terms that basically make their senators your puppets. You'll do the same to every alliance on that list.

I know a couple of the leaders of OP and they do not strike me as the sort of people who would want to put in the effort of gaining total control over every senate in the game given that they know it would cause the international community to unite against them. In my time as a TPF member, I have seen that we do not bend our knee to anybody, and I have no doubt that there is no shortage of other alliances who feel the same way.

It is true that Tiberius12 has supplied evidence that appears to portray OP in a bad light, but I have not forgotten how he stabbed TPF in the back during the last round. As I said on our forums, if Tiberius12 were to state that a horse has four legs, I would find a horse and count its legs just to make sure. Anything he says regarding OP and its intentions should be treated with caution, as should any evidence that he supplies.

It is my personal view that LE overreacted to the situation if they felt genuinely threatened by that opinion poll. I very much doubt that OP decides its foreign policy on the basis of the results of an informal opinion poll on its forums.

Are you kidding? Have I not posted enough about the ideals of our alliance? We want multiple fun wars, no dirty play. I know people will scoff at this because they'll think "this war is one sided" or "you guys backed LE into a corner" but again, we saw it as them coaxing us into attacking. We honestly thought they had a coalition that was coming in to defend them. From the very beginning we wanted this to be a fun round. Already it's gotten off to a bad start. LE have been pretty good sports so far though and I'm sure this war will end on a positive note after a brief period of time (no I don't think it will last that long, that's not what either side wants I imagine).

As an OP gov member for me to even consider surrender terms is ridiculous. All of your posts so far have contained exaggerated or baseless accusations. I don't know if you honestly believe them to be true, or you're just throwing random stuff out because you have nothing of value to post but please stop, it's tiresome. I suppose I have no right to tell you to stop but hopefully you can really look into what you're saying before posting.

I know a couple of the leaders of OP and they do not strike me as the sort of people who would want to put in the effort of gaining total control over every senate in the game given that they know it would cause the international community to unite against them. In my time as a TPF member, I have seen that we do not bend our knee to anybody, and I have no doubt that there is no shortage of other alliances who feel the same way.

It is true that Tiberius12 has supplied evidence that appears to portray OP in a bad light, but I have not forgotten how he stabbed TPF in the back during the last round. As I said on our forums, if Tiberius12 were to state that a horse has four legs, I would find a horse and count its legs just to make sure. Anything he says regarding OP and its intentions should be treated with caution, as should any evidence that he supplies.

It is my personal view that LE overreacted to the situation if they felt genuinely threatened by that opinion poll. I very much doubt that OP decides its foreign policy on the basis of the results of an informal opinion poll on its forums.

Good points, well made Mark,

OP have been remarkable in their tolerance of the trash being fired at them

AND

p3187498.jpg:o

You're going to put conditions on LE's senators in their surrender terms that basically make their senators your puppets.

I think the Gov of OP knows that LE will be ZIed and throwing stones and spitballs before our Senators will be puppets to ANYONE. ;)

Now back to the front.

Salute!

I think the Gov of OP knows that LE will be ZIed and throwing stones and spitballs before our Senators will be puppets to ANYONE. ;)

Now back to the front.

Salute!

this man understands te.

lol :lol1:

o !@#$ dey noe our planz !11!!!

I've never actually seen conditions placed on the loser of an alliance war in TE before. I mean, it must have happened once or twice I'm sure. But how can you do it effectively when reset happens every 60 days?

JimKong is the leader of OP, and they have many other honorable members. I've fought alongside Jim many times and even once took a nuke for him. Well, that's my version of the story at least. I know fairly well and have always found him to highest of honorable standards. One can't have honor without honesty, and he's been that and more both as an alliance mate and as a friend. OP's merely got the same target on their backs that RE has had every session.

Man, people need to relax and just kill other people's nations. Always makes me feel better anyways.

I appreciate Trouble more every day LOL