Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

Lafayette Escadrille has been trying real hard to goad us into attacking them. It worked.

First, the unprovoked economic sanctions placed on many Ordo Paradoxia nations on Black Team by Lafayette Escadrille senators under instruction

from Fisher X. Next, Lafayette Escadrille started spying away our nukes.

We have had several nukes spied away in the last 24 hours and the former leader of Lafayette Escadrille, tracer, has been caught red handed.

We have retaliated against the senators placing the sanctions militarily and returned the spy attacks.

Ordo Paradoxia hereby recognizes a state of war with Lafayette Escadrille.

If our counter attack is used as a CB for a coalition to attack Ordo Paradoxia, so be it. We are as ready as we will ever be.

For the greater glory of Johan! Paradoxia Vult!

Signed:

Grand Master: JimKongIl

Grand Hospitaller: Jenko

Grand Chancellor: Diomede

Grand Legate: Crymson

Grand Inductor: Drai

Councilors-at-Large: Epiphanus and Longbowe

Grand Treasurer: Samus Aran

Grand Defenders: All 7 of them

Squad Leaders: All 21 of them

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo OP for hitting an alliance 1/5 your size.. my only question to you.. did you find an alliance to help you "roll LE" yet? Or are you really going to go on a limb and try to take them on 1 on 1 or is that 5 on 1. Personally OP smells a lot like WOLF to me.

I am going to laugh at your alliance when it is in ruins all 400 of you who thought you could bully the rest of TE with your shear size.

I wont loose any sleep over a few pixels lost here and there. Bring it on, let loose the dogs of war.

And Elbo you are like a woman spurned,,the only time you have ever held any prestige in this game was when the core of LE was winning wars for you with Murder Inc.

Bravo OP for hitting an alliance 1/5 your size.. my only question to you.. did you find an alliance to help you "roll LE" yet? Or are you really going to go on a limb and try to take them on 1 on 1 or is that 5 on 1. Personally OP smells a lot like WOLF to me.

I am going to laugh at your alliance when it is in ruins all 400 of you who thought you could bully the rest of TE with your shear size.

I wont loose any sleep over a few pixels lost here and there. Bring it on, let loose the dogs of war.

And Elbo you are like a woman spurned,,the only time you have ever held any prestige in this game was when the core of LE was winning wars for you with Murder Inc.

Considering they are the toughest opponent we could have taken on I don't really know what you can expect from us. Make multiple DoWs across the map?

And I really don't appreciate the comment about bullying. We recruited beforehand which yielded large numbers but we had no intention of being the dominant alliance in TE (at least the found gov members didn't). We stated multiple times we wanted to bring TE back to the earlier rounds with multiple short fun wars, and no alliance really aiming to be on top. To see you post something like that simply because we're the biggest alliance is very frustrating.

Edited by Drai

Considering they are the toughest opponent we could have taken on I don't really know what you can expect from us. Make multiple DoWs across the map?

And I really don't appreciate the comment about bullying. We recruited beforehand which yielded large numbers but we had no intention of being the dominant alliance in TE (at least the found gov members didn't). We stated multiple times we wanted to bring TE back to the earlier rounds with multiple short fun wars, and no alliance really aiming to be on top. To see you post something like that simply because we're the biggest alliance is very frustrating.

What did you expect when you grew an alliance to over double the largest alliance. At least LE keeps membership under 100 so that we can battle fairly.

Seeing as you added as I replied I will address that as well. There were numerous posts from your "super" alliance stating which alliance you should roll first. Think of the bully in the school yard who says to the smaller kids "which one should I punch out first" ABSOLUTELY you guys were throwing your weight around aka bullying. And your whole concept of wanting to keep short "fun" wars back in TE. So I suppose your idea of fun is crushing alliances 1/5 your size? If you truly wanted to just have some fun wars you would have kept your alliance to a manageable size.

Even with 400 nations you have bitten off a little more then you can handle with LE.

Edited by Stevee

Lafayette Escadrille has been trying real hard to goad us into attacking them. It worked.

First, the unprovoked economic sanctions placed on many Ordo Paradoxia nations on Black Team by Lafayette Escadrille senators under instruction

from Fisher X. Next, Lafayette Escadrille started spying away our nukes.

We have had several nukes spied away in the last 24 hours and the former leader of Lafayette Escadrille, tracer, has been caught red handed.

We have retaliated against the senators placing the sanctions militarily and returned the spy attacks.

Ordo Paradoxia hereby recognizes a state of war with Lafayette Escadrille.

If our counter attack is used as a CB for a coalition to attack Ordo Paradoxia, so be it. We are as ready as we will ever be.

For the greater glory of Johan! Paradoxia Vult!

Signed:

Grand Master: JimKongIl

Grand Hospitaller: Jenko

Grand Chancellor: Diomede

Grand Legate: Crymson

Grand Inductor: Drai

Councilors-at-Large: Epiphanus and Longbowe

Grand Treasurer: Samus Aran

Grand Defenders: All 7 of them

Squad Leaders: All 21 of them

OP needed someone to attack, I'm glad LE could be your first. We can't compete with your numbers, but I think you'll find we will put up a nice fight for those in our slots.

This update saw some nice fighting and I look forward to the next few updates.

Salute!

Fish

What did you expect when you grew an alliance to over double the largest alliance. At least LE keeps membership under 100 so that we can battle fairly.

We like the community and the ability to invite any of our friends from CN:S into the alliance. Restricting membership seems like a counterproductive thing to do in TE when the primary goal is to have fun. It's a different philosophy from you guys (not having fun, but the way we go about doing it) but it doesn't mean it should be looked down upon.

OP needed someone to attack, I'm glad LE could be your first. We can't compete with your numbers, but I think you'll find we will put up a nice fight for those in our slots.

Salute!

Fish

You really did invite us to the battle, but I appreciate the remainder of the post and I wish you the best of luck. LE put up an amazing defense tonight and I can't see that level of military prowess decreasing over the next while.

You really did invite us to the battle, but I appreciate the remainder of the post and I wish you the best of luck. LE put up an amazing defense tonight and I can't see that level of military prowess decreasing over the next while.

Without any doubt, both of our alliances are in war at this point. Since we are at it, let's have a good one!

Good luck comrades of enemy alliance, do your best and LE will do the same. See you in the battlefield!

Cheers,

=Jarhead=

PS: Dr Drai, your nuke was indeed powerful. ^_^

Did you even read the OP? Did you comprehend it? LE attacked us. Yesterday we were even getting trolled for the leniency we were showing you guys. In any other universe when you sanction 10 guys in an alliance bigger than you, most would expect to get rolled. We even confined the counter attack to your 2 senators. Then after that you spy away a ton of OP nukes. You gave us no choice other than to pound you so stop complaining. When I reformed IDIOT 3 rounds ago and LE attacked us without one ounce of provocation the strength ratio was exactly the same 1:4. So go cry somewhere else, it has no place in TE.

I also take issue with your comment about Elbo and MI. I fought with MI that same round and I took over as Minister of War when Janitor left and I don't even remember your name much less you winning wars for us.

o/ New Paradoxian Order

Curbstomping has made it's presence felt in TE :)

As predicted, Lafayette Escadrille's "Friends" walk out on them in their hour of need

Great show guys!

Man their ally get's hit and this Coalition vanishes into thin air.

If this Coalition does exist... Man up and fight for your ally!

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Salute!

Fish

You attacked us, remember?

o/ New Paradoxian Order

Curbstomping has made it's presence felt in TE :)

As predicted, Lafayette Escadrille's "Friends" walk out on them in their hour of need

Great show guys!

Man their ally get's hit and this Coalition vanishes into thin air.

If this Coalition does exist... Man up and fight for your ally!

Please do read the first post in this topic. LE provoked OP into this and now LE is getting what is coming to them.

Also, LE wanted this. They happen to like wars where they are outnumbered. ^_^