Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

o/ New Paradoxian Order

Curbstomping has made it's presence felt in TE :)

As predicted, Lafayette Escadrille's "Friends" walk out on them in their hour of need

Great show guys!

Man their ally get's hit and this Coalition vanishes into thin air.

If this Coalition does exist... Man up and fight for your ally!

You seem to be confused about the facts. I would reread the OP if I were you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohboyohboyohboyohboy

I get to press the big red button!

LE - you'll find out what happens when you wake the sleeping bear.

o/ Ordo Paradoxia

Lol, glad you think so highly of yourself. LE has fought much bigger alliances every round, and we're up for the fight. Once you reach a certain size, it really no longer matters, you can only get 3 on us at a time anyway. Good luck to OP. Believe it or not there sport, you MAAAAAY actually have a fight on your hands.

Jim, I'm pulling for ya sport. You need to finally win something. It's getting kinda sad. Good luck!!

Lafayette Escadrille has been trying real hard to goad us into attacking them. It worked.

First, the unprovoked economic sanctions placed on many Ordo Paradoxia nations on Black Team by Lafayette Escadrille senators under instruction

from Fisher X. Next, Lafayette Escadrille started spying away our nukes.

We have had several nukes spied away in the last 24 hours and the former leader of Lafayette Escadrille, tracer, has been caught red handed.

We have retaliated against the senators placing the sanctions militarily and returned the spy attacks.

Ordo Paradoxia hereby recognizes a state of war with Lafayette Escadrille.

If our counter attack is used as a CB for a coalition to attack Ordo Paradoxia, so be it. We are as ready as we will ever be.

For the greater glory of Johan! Paradoxia Vult!

Signed:

Grand Master: JimKongIl

Grand Hospitaller: Jenko

Grand Chancellor: Diomede

Grand Legate: Crymson

Grand Inductor: Drai

Councilors-at-Large: Epiphanus and Longbowe

Grand Treasurer: Samus Aran

Grand Defenders: All 7 of them

Squad Leaders: All 21 of them

After several posts from OP showing their keen interest in "rolling" LE then all of sudden Nukes started to disappear from LE's stockpile. Considering OP's open comments about "which alliance to roll and LE appearing to be at the top of the list with specific comments from the leader / grand master of OP that he would love to roll LE because of LE's kicking his butt in past rounds.

I firmly believe that OP intended to force LE into a conflict. If they want to use the sanctions as an excuse then I will say that forcing LE to go from nation building stance to a war stance is in effect the same thing as sanctioning an alliance. As for the stealing nukes even though LE has no proof it is firmly believed it was OP taking them based on their own comments posted publicly in these forums.

And you still think LE was the aggressor in this, I would say LE recognized that our backs were against a wall and responded as anyone would expect LE to do so.

Maybe the Marianas. But we could possibly even go back to the Alamo for a comparison. Santa Ana was pretty flamboyant. LE could be similar to those boys in that fort buying time for Houston. Reckon we can hold out for 13 days (my history might be a tad off here) like those boys did?

To: Ammon From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 4:54:27 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 10 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

To: Ammon From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/8/2009 4:54:06 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 11 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

Sanctions went down at 11:00PM on 11/8/09 game time in response to spy attacks against us, is what my understanding was.

Just in case people werent keeping track, heres the order:

1. OP is revealed to want to "exterminate" LE

2. LE notes OP gearing up for war and dramatically increasing its spies

3. LE has a bunch of nukes spied away while OP further increases its military

4. OP is sanctioned by LE

5. OP declares war on the "aggressor" who is 5 times smaller than it

After several posts from OP showing their keen interest in "rolling" LE then all of sudden Nukes started to disappear from LE's stockpile. Considering OP's open comments about "which alliance to roll and LE appearing to be at the top of the list with specific comments from the leader / grand master of OP that he would love to roll LE because of LE's kicking his butt in past rounds.

I firmly believe that OP intended to force LE into a conflict. If they want to use the sanctions as an excuse then I will say that forcing LE to go from nation building stance to a war stance is in effect the same thing as sanctioning an alliance. As for the stealing nukes even though LE has no proof it is firmly believed it was OP taking them based on their own comments posted publicly in these forums.

And you still think LE was the aggressor in this, I would say LE recognized that our backs were against a wall and responded as anyone would expect LE to do so.

It's funny because we (especially myself) firmly believe you guys were dragging us in to a conflict. I suppose a war was bound to happen but you'd be surprised to hear from a number of our members (particularly gov) that we really didn't have any intent of attacking you guys up until a couple days ago when the sanctions happened.

And once again, that poll had nothing to do with this conflict, at all. I really have trouble understanding why so many people took the poll seriously, but maybe it's because I'm from a culture in CN:S that says "roll {random alliance} alliance" internally every day. However I stated in that very thread that OP has no intention of rolling any alliance in the game. We are all for wars but we wanted them to be a mutual thing and only last for a short period of time. These were the ideals behind the alliance, I had a number of conversations with JimKong about this leading up to round 7 (or 8?, whatever we're on). As you can imagine it's very frustrating to hear people say that we have it out for any alliance, especially using that poll as their primary evidence.

I'm sure it's hard to believe what I'm saying, so I'll leave you to your own opinion but I really hope you can take something from this post.