Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked my mail and had a warning order from our boss, that OP was likely to to attack us.

I found that to be interesting since OP is in no condition to do so, even if they were not tied up with other alliances.

If they think they are?

Feel free to do so. B) Cuz it's gonna hurt.

I just checked my mail and had a warning order from our boss, that OP was likely to to attack us.

I found that to be interesting since OP is in no condition to do so, even if they were not tied up with other alliances.

If they think they are?

Feel free to do so. B) Cuz it's gonna hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if most alliances were sending out that message, considering how "believable" our poll was as an indicator of our gov's intentions.

Why would we be looking to take on another war, I don't get it...

Edited by Drai

I wouldn't be surprised if most alliances were send out that message, considering how "believable" our poll was as an indicator of our gov's intentions.

Why would we be looking to take on another war, I don't get it...

You might wish to holler at, arcticllama. We do consider LE as friends. And others.

((shrugs))

That was fun last round. :wub:

Yes it was.

BTW... from the reports I've seen, you instigated our two 'rogue' members into attacking you.

I would recommend that you refrain from doing so.

Edited by Strykewolf

You might wish to holler at, arcticllama. We do consider LE as friends. And others.

((shrugs))

Not really all that interested, but what would you being friends with LE have to do with our (supposed) intention to declare on you?

I remember why I didn't involve myself last time..weird how when someone bigger, stronger, faster and in every way shape and form BETTER comes along, suddenly...EVERYONE else is friends.

Weird how that works

The British and the Americans didn't totally trust the Russians during WW2 but they united for the better good of the world to defeat the Axis powers.

Does that help clarify why these alliances have joined in on the same side?

They didn't even know who spied un them. It's a really weak CB. But hey, I like a good fight so I'm happy they declared on us.

Now stop your endless invalid argument and help your friends. So far your words are not really helping them.

Please read The OP before posting. It makes you look bad.

EDIT: BTW I read the OP I just exercised my right to disagree with it.

Somebody spied I'm just disputing who did the initial spying.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

Check the DoW's..."our friends" is mentioned every time. Apparently all the sanctioned alliances are friends...when convinient :D

S'all good.

Bring it on.

Spying away nukes and Sanctions are a defacto DoW

we just acted on their declaration.

This whole who was the aggressor thing is getting old.

From my viewpoint

First we had the publicly displayed poll direct from OP openly discussing which alliance to roll. First off the fact that you openly displayed the word "roll" is showing total disrespect to any of the alliances on that list. Then your fearless leaders direct comment about his choice would be LE due to past experiences. Aggressive move OP

Second, shortly after that poll became public LE nukes started to be spied away. Even though we have no proof I haven't seen one other alliance speak up and say it was them. agressive move OP?

Third, LE feels threatened and moves to a defensive posture directly from the 2 above reasons. My own collections went from over $200 per day to just over $100.00. The move from nation building to war footing based upon information we were reading and possible pre attack spy ops taking place against us. Not aggressive move LE

Fourth, LE senators decide to sanction OP nations on Black. If your alliance is anything like ours this could have been simply resolved by them moving to Blue and re-establishing their trades. Sure it might have hurt them financially for a day but I am sure they wouldn't have lost over half of their income as we did. aggressive maybe but easily resolved

fifth, first blood, OP attacks both LE senators with 6 combined attacks (Aggressive move OP)

sixth, LE retaliates by taking some nukes away from an alliance that was showing they were ready to "roll" us and were already attacking LE members. defensive move LE

seventh, OP launches full out assault on an alliance 1/5 its size. Aggressive move OP

Eighth, its TE, lets battle and have fun and don't whine because the fight is getting fairer and fairer every time another alliance joins in. <S> LE and our friends, never give up!

So let me get this straight: Friendly and idle chit-chat between alliance members is aggressive when started by a normal member of the alliance, your nukes being spied away is a clear act of aggression by the number one alliance even though no one knows who actually spied away the nukes, retaliating against aggressive actions by another alliance is aggressive.

Yea ok... Guess that the admission of aggression in http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73662 isn't good enough.

Edited by Titus Pullo

This whole who was the aggressor thing is getting old.

From my viewpoint

First we had the publicly displayed poll direct from OP openly discussing which alliance to roll. First off the fact that you openly displayed the word "roll" is showing total disrespect to any of the alliances on that list. Then your fearless leaders direct comment about his choice would be LE due to past experiences. Aggressive move OP

Second, shortly after that poll became public LE nukes started to be spied away. Even though we have no proof I haven't seen one other alliance speak up and say it was them. agressive move OP?

Third, LE feels threatened and moves to a defensive posture directly from the 2 above reasons. My own collections went from over $200 per day to just over $100.00. The move from nation building to war footing based upon information we were reading and possible pre attack spy ops taking place against us. Not aggressive move LE

Fourth, LE senators decide to sanction OP nations on Black. If your alliance is anything like ours this could have been simply resolved by them moving to Blue and re-establishing their trades. Sure it might have hurt them financially for a day but I am sure they wouldn't have lost over half of their income as we did. aggressive maybe but easily resolved

fifth, first blood, OP attacks both LE senators with 6 combined attacks (Aggressive move OP)

sixth, LE retaliates by taking some nukes away from an alliance that was showing they were ready to "roll" us and were already attacking LE members. defensive move LE

seventh, OP launches full out assault on an alliance 1/5 its size. Aggressive move OP

Eighth, its TE, lets battle and have fun and don't whine because the fight is getting fairer and fairer every time another alliance joins in. <S> LE and our friends, never give up!

Thank you Stevee and thanx for clearing up the spy issue, Your word is worth more than theirs. Come on OP! Wake up! You attacked their nations days before! Lafayette Escadrille was in battle with you when they spied them nukes. LE didn't know your battle plan.

I'm sorry Erikz, but when OP attacked their senators, you took the first strike initiative.

LE was already in a defensive war on the 8th. A war you started by attacking their senators.

Whether you attacked 2 LE nations or all 82 of em you still attacked Lafayette Escadrille, You still threw the first punch. Like it or not, LE's spy attacks and sanctions were justifiable acts of defensive war.

If them "Negotiations" went like I think they did, you weren't willing to give ground and apologize publicly for what you did to initiate them sanctions OP. I mean it does take 2 to dance after all.

So let me get this straight: Friendly and idle chit-chat between alliance members is aggressive when started by a normal member of the alliance, your nukes being spied away is a clear act of aggression by the number one alliance even though no one knows who actually spied away the nukes, retaliating against aggressive actions by another alliance is aggressive.

Yea ok... Guess that the admission of aggression in http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=73662 isn't good enough.

Chit chat is just Chit chat. It becomes aggressive when your LEADER talks about rolling LE and just days later LE get's sucked into a war... Go figure...

It's just talk until you make good on it.

Chit chat is just Chit chat. It becomes aggressive when your LEADER talks about rolling LE and just days later LE get's sucked into a war... Go figure...

It's just talk until you make good on it.

It becomes aggressive when our leader talks about rolling LE and then days later LE attacks us?

Weird...

It becomes aggressive when our leader talks about rolling LE and then days later LE attacks us?

Weird...

Why is it so hard for you people to read The OP ?

You attacked their senators. YOU fired the first shots of this war AT LE senators!

Why is it so hard for you people to read The OP ?

You attacked their senators. YOU fired the first shots of this war AT LE senators!

Sanctioning is an act of war. The concept is called an "economic blockade". Ordo Paradoxia retaliated against these uncalled for actions by the use of military force against two BLACK TEAM SENATORS for their actions in that role.

Seriously, why don't you read the OP. I signed it.

Sanctioning is an act of war. The concept is called an "economic blockade". Ordo Paradoxia retaliated against these uncalled for actions by the use of military force against two BLACK TEAM SENATORS for their actions in that role.

Seriously, why don't you read the OP. I signed it.

It's a matter of perception.

You seen it as a attack on 2 Black team senators.

The rest of the world seen it as an attack on 2 Lafayette Escadrille nations (One of which is the LEADER of Lafayette Escadrille).

BTW what did your guys do to piss off LE's senators enough to sanction them to begin with?

Let's have LE's side of this.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders