Ordo Paradoxia Declaration of War

JimKongIl

To: De Caelo Missus From: Unknown Sender Date: 11/11/2009 9:25:18 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Infiltrate DEFCON Systems. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.

Your obviously skilled in decifering these spy attacks Liman. Would you be so kind as to inform me which alliance was responsible for this one?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah, c'mon Jim... you know you guys were hitting our nukes and our tech to goad us to attack you before we did anything.

And we sanctioned your members and took nukes to goad you into making the first ground war move. Both alliances knew what was happeneing, it was just a matter of who pushed who to move first.

Oddly, the big alliance caved first. Too bad, I was thinking a spy vs spy week would have been excellent play! Something new and totally different.

In any case, well played, it is and was fun and will be as well!

(edited for fat fingers)

Edited by Janitor

Your obviously skilled in decifering these spy attacks Liman. Would you be so kind as to inform me which alliance was responsible for this one?

LOL Come on, everyone knows if it says unknown sender it is OP :DDD

You're rolling to control the senates of every sphere in the game (With the exception of Grey team) not just blue.

You're going to put conditions on LE's senators in their surrender terms that basically make their senators your puppets. You'll do the same to every alliance on that list.

I lol'd.

What would be the point? Almost all of our nations are on blue, and we have a no-sanction policy. It makes no sense. Honestly, our big secret evil plan for this round has been to just build up, raid unaligneds and microalliances, and prepare our defenses until we get hit for being on top. That's it. Anyone who actually looks at our actions thus far objectively, can see for themselves that I'm telling the truth, and that you're delusional.

you guys were hitting our nukes and our tech to goad us to attack you before we did anything

Because obviously out of almost 3000 nations only our 400 or so could've been responsible for those spy attacks. Obviously. :rolleyes:

If we were going to spy away your nukes, you wouldn't have any.

ah, c'mon Jim... you know you guys were hitting our nukes and our tech to goad us to attack you before we did anything.

And we sanctioned your members and took nukes to goad you into making the first ground war move. Both alliances knew what was happeneing, it was just a matter of who pushed who to move first.

Oddly, the big alliance caved first. Too bad, I was thinking a spy vs spy week would have been excellent play! Something new and totally different.

(edited for fat fingers)

Janitor,

I have no desire to exterminate you guys. I want you to still be in good enough shape to enjoy the round after this conflict is over. Even after sanctioning me you have always been respectful. Unless there are more DoWs on us to come we don't have to carry this out a whole lot longer.

Well Jim, by our way of thinking, 7 days is way too short a time in which to properly conduct a war. We've got 5 more days of blowing stuff up. Let's enjoy it whilst we can.

We can keep it going the whole round if you want I just want to make sure we are all having fun.

(edited for fat fingers)

actually that would have been pretty bad $@! :ph34r:

What did you expect when you grew an alliance to over double the largest alliance. At least LE keeps membership under 100 so that we can battle fairly.

Seeing as you added as I replied I will address that as well. There were numerous posts from your "super" alliance stating which alliance you should roll first. Think of the bully in the school yard who says to the smaller kids "which one should I punch out first" ABSOLUTELY you guys were throwing your weight around aka bullying. And your whole concept of wanting to keep short "fun" wars back in TE. So I suppose your idea of fun is crushing alliances 1/5 your size? If you truly wanted to just have some fun wars you would have kept your alliance to a manageable size.

Even with 400 nations you have bitten off a little more then you can handle with LE.

When someone raids a single nation in your alliance, don't you aid them? What is fair about war? There are no winners, only survivors. Not trying to sound cold.

Am I the only one? I mean Lafayette Escadrille did react by sanctioning you and counter spying didn't they?

They didn't even know who spied un them. It's a really weak CB. But hey, I like a good fight so I'm happy they declared on us.

Now stop your endless invalid argument and help your friends. So far your words are not really helping them.

They didn't even know who spied un them. It's a really weak CB. But hey, I like a good fight so I'm happy they declared on us.

Now stop your endless invalid argument and help your friends. So far your words are not really helping them.

I'm a bit confused here. From reading the forums I gathered that LE never actually attacked OP, and limited their moves to spying away nukes and sanctioning black OP nations. I'm sure they were preparing for a war but wasn't OP the first to actually declare a war though? I guess it doesn't matter at this point though.

Also, this is te. Screenshots confirming that OP's leader wanted LE exterminated is probably enough for a CB.