The Ironwood Clan

Ferrous

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you Ferrous.

FDA should no longer be an issue for you or your Protectors ;)

Thank you very much for your help. It was greatly appreciated. Rest assured, with the significant amounts of aid that I have received (thank you GOD and Duncan King), they no longer pose a threat.

Thank you very much for your help. It was greatly appreciated. Rest assured, with the significant amounts of aid that I have received (thank you GOD and Duncan King), they no longer pose a threat.

No love for the Moralist Front?

No love for the Moralist Front?

Sorry! I was referring to aid I had received just recently.

Much appreciation as well to the Moralist Front for their aid as well as their mutual support in stopping unwanted aggression.

Guest lord bitburg
Good luck to you Ferrous.

FDA should no longer be an issue for you or your Protectors ;)

SEE below the treaty between FDA and NATO this treaty was we believe in effect per dev0win (then NATO foreign affairs), We have voted for Mudfoot for senate, we have done everything that NATO wished, with requests from dev0win, and lenny and karl. we have done everything a ally should. At no time have we been told that NATO was displeased with us, and at no time were we made aware of any breach or allowed to defend any preceived slight, of which we know none. Now we find that on the CN forum Lenny and Karl (Mudfoot) has terminated our treaty I guess, without 6.1 termination (5 days confirmed notice). noone in our alliance was notified at all.

we found out from a nation who is trying to poach our members, message as follows

To: Lord Bitburg From: Vilien Date: 11/8/2009 12:11:53 PM

Subject: Attention

Message: Your alliance's protectorate agreement with NATO has been rescinded, and forces are marshalling to destroy you and your alliance mates. Assuming you are willing to be forum active, the Moralist Front offers you protection and growth in the form of tech deals and trade circles. Act quickly, or your nation will surely be turned into a smoking pile of rubble.

Sincerely,

Vilien

IS THIS HOW NATO ACTS DIPLOMATICLY?

NATO/FDA PROTECTION PACT

.Preamble

The members of Federal Domestic Agency and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization hereby announce a new pact based on the spirit of friendship. This pact is designed to promote safety, growth and instill a deep rooted feeling of trust between these great alliances.

Article 1: Defensive Agreement

NATO hereby recognizes Federal Domestic Agency as a protectorate and will monitor all military actions by and against them.

1.1: Attacks made against Federal Domestic Agency will be tried as if it were attacks against NATO and dealt swiftly and with dignity.

1.2: Attacks made by Federal Domestic Agency against 3rd parties will be monitored to make sure treaties are followed.

Article 2: War

Should either alliance be declared war upon it will be considered a war against both alliances and full support will be administered without hesitation nor fail.

2.1: If Federal Domestic Agency is declared upon and assistance is requested NATO will provide full support.

2.2: If NATO is attacked and assistance is requested Federal Domestic Agency will provide full support.

Article 3: Fiscal Arrangement

NATO and Federal Domestic Agency will cooperate economically to promote nation growth and prosperity.

3.1: NATO recognizes Federal Domestic Agency as a sovereign alliance and allows them to deal tech and arrange their trades freely. Our reason for treaty is not to own and harvest from Federal Domestic Agency but to help them grow, be the trades with or without us. We believe this mutual respect will create an atmosphere that will encourage members of both alliances to deal willingly with each other and limit the amount of boundaries that are to be crossed in the nation building process. This great friendship will be the greatest benefit.

3.2: Members of both alliances may seek aid, if authorized, from either alliance so help promote nation growth and prosperity.

Article 4: Politics

Federal Domestic Agency and NATO will, as all good friends do, meet first and discuss any important political matters before taking any significant actions unless it is imperative for the alliances' well being to do so.

4.1: Any war declarations or treaty cancellations will be discussed between the alliances in an honest and respectful manner.

4.2: Military treaties made by Federal Domestic Agency will be first discussed with and approved by NATO in order to sort out any issues either alliances have.

Article 5: Friendship

This partnership is aimed at sharing knowledge and resources to help one another grow.

5.1: Both alliances will respect each other's nations and their boundaries. Any conflicts, should any arise, will be resolved completely and discreetly

5.2: Both alliances will report any actions they are alerted to that may affect the other in a harmful manner.

5.3: Both alliances will continue to work together in a manner of mutual respect and maintain the goals set forth by the signers of this pact.

Article 6: Cancellation

If love is not love do not force it.

6.1: Should at any time leaders of either alliance find this pact no longer necessary or beneficial to their alliance they may terminate after 5 days time with confirmed notice.

I guess we do not get the 5 days either??

Lord bitburg HMFIC FDA

stuff

Here's how this works. I'll walk you through, step by step:

A. Ask yourselves if you really deserved NATO's protection. If so, go to step B.

B. Approach NATO leadership in private channels about the issue. If you don't see a resolution, or are unsatisfied, go to step C.

C. Make a separate discussion of your issues. This is a Declaration of existence, not a Declaration of War.

Shucks, I cannot criticize you since you actually put an amendment clause. :awesome:

A. OMG, someone who actually pays attention!

B. I practice what I preach.

Edited by Ferrous

Guest lord bitburg
Here's how this works. I'll walk you through, step by step:

A. Ask yourselves if you really deserved NATO's protection. If so, go to step B.

B. Approach NATO leadership in private channels about the issue. If you don't see a resolution, or are unsatisfied, go to step C.

C. Make a separate discussion of your issues. This is a Declaration of existence, not a Declaration of War.

A. OMG, someone who actually pays attention!

B. I practice what I preach.

Deserve nothing, It was a to way street, we want equall friendship, we were protecting each other, we will protect any ally as our own, when we sign a treaty, it is in stone, signed in blood

Should either alliance be declared war upon it will be considered a war against both alliances and full support will be administered without hesitation nor fail

Deserve nothing, It was a to way street, we want equall friendship, we were protecting each other, we will protect any ally as our own, when we sign a treaty, it is in stone, signed in blood

Should either alliance be declared war upon it will be considered a war against both alliances and full support will be administered without hesitation nor fail

Dude, give it up and get back on topic.... This really has nothing to do with your mini raid party..

o/ Ironwood

Edited by Flying Squirrel

If success was measured by the standard of your charter; you would already be very successful.

I hope you do well, although I recommend... getting some friends in ;). Or bulking... up!

Best of luck never the less.

EDIT:

P.S. I remember you... {ONOS}?

Edited by Scorponok

If success was measured by the standard of your charter; you would already be very successful.

I hope you do well, although I recommend... getting some friends in ;). Or bulking... up!

Best of luck never the less.

EDIT:

P.S. I remember you... {ONOS}?

TTK, actually, once upon a time.