Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

AlmightyGrub

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea what's going on.

I OOC attacked no one and haven't even been on IRC for most of the god damn day.

Grub, would you mind telling me what I've done because I have no idea.

I was also banned from IRC for Hacking exploits which I've never even attempted before.

I honestly think someone is framing me for this, I'd like to see some god damn proof instead of you people just saying I did it.

Edited by Ursarkar E Creed

I OOC attacked no one and haven't even been on IRC for most of the god damn day.

I was also banned from IRC for Hacking exploits which I've never even attempted before.

Just like you never spied on Polar, right?

You're going off-topic, I honestly have no idea what's happened.

If I did, I would apologise, but I truly have no idea what's going on.

I suspect you would continue to deny it even if we presented the evidence, as you would otherwise need to admit you lied when you denied everything, so I am not sure what the point of telling you even is.

Suffice to say that if we were merely carrying out an old grudge, we would've simply sentenced you to more than one week of war to begin with after you left NPO.

Edited by Moridin

I honestly think someone is framing me for this, I'd like to see some god damn proof instead of you people just saying I did it.

You've been accused of hackery. And in the great words of NotAdolfHitler, all those that hack forums should go outside and fight a bear. That bear is the NpO apparently, and you've been dragged outside against your will. Hopefully with your nation in ruins you will no longer be able to [allegedly] hack.

Edited by Sal Paradise

You're going off-topic, I honestly have no idea what's happened.

If I did, I would apologise, but I truly have no idea what's going on.

I'm pointing out that your credibility is shot from when you lied about doing something against Polar before to avoid the consequences. Nobody believes you, UEC. You've proven that you can't be trusted, at all.

Ordinarily, I think Polar would take your word for it. I would as well. However, they have evidence that you have done so from an IRCop, and coupled with your response to the last incident (claimed you did not spy until the very end), makes it much harder to take your word at face value.

I think I now what's happened.

Earlier, did your channel have me trying to join it an enormous amount of times?

If so, it was a custom IRC Companion that I'd put in about 9 months ago.

When I turned remote on for using slap scripts in another channel is must've activated and when I got logged out it must've tried to join all of my old channels.

If this is the case, I am indeed truly sorry for it, it was in no way a hack or or exploit, it was me forgetting to get rid of the companion when I was no longer using it.

I think that may have been the problem for me, the IRC companion turned on when I turned remote on so the slap scripts could work.

If it wasn't this, then I have no idea how what happened.

You've been accused of hackery. And in the great words of NotAdolfHitler, all those that hack forums should go outside and fight a bear. That bear is the NpO apparently, and you've been dragged outside against your will. Hopefully with your nation in ruins you will no longer be able to [allegedly] hack.
He won't be able to hack our private channels now that he's been banned from Coldfront for hacking. Not allegedly hacking.
[14:19] * Ursarkar has quit IRC (User has been banned from Coldfront (Violation of network Trust, hacking activities, malicious use of the network.))

Comrades,

I have no intention of discussing the matter any further, this was merely a heads up as I can see multiple foreign aid agreements with UEC. Members of Polaris, arguing with a liar serves no purpose, he will do what he is best at, and it serves no purpose.

Enjoy the ride UEC, you obviously wanted it to be so.

See, you claim you are tolerant people, yet you will not let me defend myself.

I actually now know that the IRC Companion that I hadn't used in a while was the problem and am now attempting to get into contact with the IRC Admins.

I'm sorry if it went haywire on channels, but yours wasn't the only channel it tried to join.

I actually now know that the IRC Companion that I hadn't used in a while was the problem and am now attempting to get into contact with the IRC Admins.

I'm sorry if it went haywire on channels, but yours wasn't the only channel it tried to join.

I warned you last time it was zero tolerance from here. You quack like a duck BTW.

Well, I'm having more trouble than first intended finding an Admin without access to IRC.

If Werewolf hadn't hastily banned me I could've given my side and found a way to remove the companion, but I guess you guys once again don't want to listen.

Also, Grub. I fail to see how this is my fault. It was simply a mistake that was made by my scripts which I had forgotten to remove and you're using any excuse to put me down for it.

Edited by Ursarkar E Creed

See guys, he accidently tried to obtain the founder password for #polaris using brute force methods.

It was an accident.

An accident.

Accident.