SLCB Harboring Rogues?

Jorost

If a nations attacks my alliance, it's getting its war slots filled, anarchied and a PM sent to it saying that the ruler must pay reparations for the initial attack (depending on the size of the nations involved, possibly rounded to $3m, but probably not at this size) before peace will be accepted. That's one reasonable approach to the matter. If you'd done that and SLCB had attacked you over it, you'd have a cast iron status of 'defender' and be able to roll them.

Dont forget you PZI them :)

WOW, you are in belair, thats on pink you are still lower in the world then purple.

I do believe when it came to it, Pink didnt sit on their thumbs they fought NSO whereas purple is proving once again why they shouldnt ever be taken seriously...

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, you are in belair, thats on pink you are still lower in the world then purple.

becuase fools like everyone in bob keep posting here.

Uhmm excuse me? Strength doesn't matter considering the fact that purple is divided atm, Stickmen vs Pegasus/Poseidon and the other small ones they have, if you compare that with Pink, which I think every pink alliance is unified through PWNAGE. So don't give us that.

Also I think Invicta should have put up an Ultimatum, that would have made this more interesting. :P

OK it's been a while since I've had to deal with this kind of thing but I always thought the protocol went like this

Nation 1 from alliance A attacks nation from alliance B

Alliance B sends strongly worded in game PM to attacking nation and go's to alliance A with a demand for an explanation

If A claims rogue and nation ignores PM's then B puts a hit squad on 1 until he surrenders and agrees to pay reps

if A attacks B then alliance war is on with B with its full range of treaty partners whereas A can only rely on A clauses

Posting a whiny message on the OWF mealy says we won't defend our own and declares open season on yourself

Edited by SynthFG

a. invicta gave us less than 12 hours to contact our member.

b. they gave us a reparations number at 6 pm and less than 6 hours later, they are posting a thread because we haven't made good on their demands

you tell me who is causing the incident. the intolerance of invicta, frankly, won't be tolerated.

I'll reply more calmly than Hobbs. Not sure if anyone else did.

a. On the 27th, one of our members gave you until update at 5:30 PM. Your member was contactable and responding on IRC. Then Waltar popped in and gave you another day, because you asked for it.

b. We gave you reps numbers. Then you straight-up said.. hold on..

<Waltar|Invicta> Was just talking with Matt

<Waltar|Invicta> Wanted to check in on the Kurt issue from last night.

<ogodai> Cool!

<ogodai> Excellent. He offered peace.

<Waltar|Invicta> Yeah, I see.

<Waltar|Invicta> Except one of our guys must not have been on to accept it.

<Waltar|Invicta> We've come to a reps number too.

<ogodai> Hooray

<Waltar|Invicta> Yep. As I mentioned to Matt, we're looking for 3m for each nation at Invicta that he attacked.

<ogodai> That's cool

<Waltar|Invicta> Figure that's fair.

<ogodai> It certainly SOUNDS fair

<Waltar|Invicta> I do hope so.

<ogodai> Will get back to you shortly

<Waltar|Invicta> Thanks.

<ogodai> We've come to a consensus that given the tiny amount of damage dealt by Kurt, reps aren't really necessary and probably a waste of aid.

<Waltar|Invicta> I'm sorry, but I disagree. Reps are required. Your member attacked, your member needs to pay for that.

<Waltar|Invicta> 3m is rather on the small side, actually. My gov wanted me to ask for more, but I'm trying to be polite.

<ogodai> Well, very sorry.

You straight-up said you weren't going to make good on our "demands". Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Lastly, you were the ones who started AND dragged this on.

You can't possibly be government, can you? You'd at least know the facts.. though I'm sure you could lie about them.

I keep going back to the same tired line because you and other keep using the same tired argument.

I will repeat again, I don't see any Invicta govt. trying to talk with us, simply them trying to call us out.

Maybe if I wasn't repeatedly kicked and then banned? But it just seems like the rest of your diplomacy.

<Waltar|Invicta> 3m is rather on the small side, actually. My gov wanted me to ask for more, but I'm trying to be polite.

Wow that is a gem, you guys wanted MORE then 3m per nation for at most a few 100k in damage?

Edited by spearo

If a nations attacks my alliance, it's getting its war slots filled, anarchied and a PM sent to it saying that the ruler must pay reparations for the initial attack (depending on the size of the nations involved, possibly rounded to $3m, but probably not at this size) before peace will be accepted. That's one reasonable approach to the matter. If you'd done that and SLCB had attacked you over it, you'd have a cast iron status of 'defender' and be able to roll them.

This sounds pretty pretty much exactly like what I said on the day of the attack in Invicta's backchannels.

Wow that is a gem, you guys wanted MORE then 3m per nation for at most a few 100k in damage?

Well, Amonra wanted 9 mil :P

As a joke, obviously. As long as we're having fun, right? :awesome:

EDIT: Added amount amonra wanted

Edited by Timtacious

Quotes from the OP:

<ogodai> Well, we aren't going to pay - with regards to that, my apologies.

<ogodai> Hooray

<Waltar|Invicta> Yep. As Imentioned to Matt, we're looking for 3m for each nation at Invicta that he attacked.

Apparently, undoctored logs as posted above:

<Waltar|Invicta> Was just talking with Matt

<Waltar|Invicta> Wanted to check in on the Kurt issue from last night.

<ogodai> Cool!

<ogodai> Excellent. He offered peace.

<Waltar|Invicta> Yeah, I see.

<Waltar|Invicta> Except one of our guys must not have been on to accept it.

<ogodai> Hooray

<Waltar|Invicta> Yep. As I mentioned to Matt, we're looking for 3m for each nation at Invicta that he attacked.

<ogodai> That's cool

<Waltar|Invicta> I do hope so.

<ogodai> Will get back to you shortly

<Waltar|Invicta> Thanks.

<ogodai> We've come to a consensus that given the tiny amount of damage dealt by Kurt, reps aren't really necessary and probably a waste of aid.

<Waltar|Invicta> I'm sorry, but I disagree. Reps are required. Your member attacked, your member needs to pay for that.

These paint an entirely different picture to me, can someone from Invicta please tell me why the original logs were doctored?

EDIT: highlighted the differences to make it easier to see.

Edited by Jack Diorno

Quotes from the OP:

Apparently, undoctored logs as posted above:

These paint an entirely different picture to me, can someone from Invicta please tell me why the original logs were doctored?

Well, that's interesting. It also makes this topic that much more horrible of an idea. Kudos.

Lines are out of order ... it's not just something that can be explained as an accident, it's clearly intentional manipulation of the truth.

And the worst part is, they could have posted the undoctored logs from the beginning, they didn't NEED to be shady.

Uhmm excuse me? Strength doesn't matter considering the fact that purple is divided atm, Stickmen vs Pegasus/Poseidon and the other small ones they have, if you compare that with Pink, which I think every pink alliance is unified through PWNAGE. So don't give us that.

Also I think Invicta should have put up an Ultimatum, that would have made this more interesting. :P

Dont forget UPN recently left one of those purple blocs...so thats adding to the fractures im sure

Also, @Jack, you know why. they wanted to further paint Stickmen/SLCB as harboring a rogue so when they declared war the world would be all "Oh they deserve it!"

Edited by wickedj

Half of the log they posted aren't even part of the original.

your swing is nice, you just need to work on your follow-through.

e7ib95.jpg

I only just noticed this, I thought you guys didn't waste aid slots with less then 3 mil?

Edited by spearo

How is see this is:

Yes SLCB should have either ejected or paid, but they didn't.

Invicta's threats proved to be hollow, and they are now sad that they didn't get reps.

But I still think private channels FTW in this case. Now you have just brought something minor that I would think could be worked out into the open for all the trolls of the OWF.

So congrats.