Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

You were war ready enough to raid... Good work Trouble, You guys are worthy opponents :)

JE wasn't even war ready enough to tech raid.

Hey, this guy can brain... what's he doing on the other side? I guess there has to be at least one light bulb among so many lackluster opponents.

Edited by Gaeta

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were war ready enough to raid... Good work Trouble, You guys are worthy opponents :)

Stop it, stop making me like you.

Raiding has seriously inhibited our counter on TPF, but then again, meh, more blood for the blood god.

You were war ready enough to raid... Good work Trouble, You guys are worthy opponents

we are doing what we can to help TPF not sure they needed it but we did and yet TPF members mock us

Stop it, stop making me like you.

Raiding has seriously inhibited our counter on TPF, but then again, meh, more blood for the blood god.

Who's stealing whose lines now, wretched Aberration of humanity? >_>

Mary the Fantabulous.... Your AWESOME!!

You're. ;P But thanks anyway.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

we are doing what we can to help TPF not sure they needed it but we did and yet TPF members mock us

Did TPF ask for your help???

Or maybe the fact you have all made yourselves look like idiots on these forums has made them change their minds about your input.

No matter which way you spin it, YOU GUYS SUCK!

I dare say they were jerkin it instead of preparing! :o

Also, for the love of everything stop making me hate you less!

Have you noticed that TPF is insulting you almost as much as we are, or should I let it sink in a bit more?

I like you.

Also, nice going JE, you are such a black hole of fail you made TPF-TE and Trouble agree on something. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

Dude, you're really not very good at this.

The good news is, Trouble now has a professional on board to show you how it's done.

In the meantime, keep coming up with more brilliant words of wisdom like this.

The third ranked alliance needs help from the sixth ranked alliance? You are chopping their balls off by saying that, you realize.

Marcus. Like any alliance you're free to declare on any alliance you want for any reason you want.

But DoW'ing, than immediately pulling an About face and groveling on your knees like a whiney little... only makes you look cowardly. and is not good leadership.

A good leader will follow through with what they set out to do.

When you DoW'd you made a commitment. When you begged for mercy, you failed in what you set out to do.

Your major problems JE, are Inexperience, Poor Intra-Alliance communication, Lack of preparedness, Lack of anything resembling Organization/Discipline.

Most of all, Lack of backbone. You DoW'd. That can't be undone. Now man up and follow through with it. I can't figure out how you guys could think for one minute that you could DoW on one of the best military alliances in the game and not expect to take some damage. Marcus, EddyH, If your gonna start Brandishing what you claim to have you better #$@) well be prepared to pull the trigger and take damage. DoW'ing than groveling on your knees makes you look bad to both sides of this conflict. You declared now man up you guys.

Edited by Liman Von Sanders

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can learn to do the Jerk by watching our youtube vid.

Your a jerk

i know

your a jerk

i know

your a jerk

i know

your a jerk

i know

jerk

jerk

jerk

jerk

jerk

JERKIN

been pondering whether i should or should not say anything but meh. this is one of many reasons i did not join JE despite Marcus really wanting me too. I knew it would be involved in a war basically at the get go of this round. not to mention the posting that has gone on by JE members is pretty much what i expected to happen.

Marcus. Like any alliance you're free to declare on any alliance you want for any reason you want.

But DoW'ing, than immediately pulling an About face and groveling on your knees like a whiney little... only makes you look cowardly. and is not good leadership.

A good leader will follow through with what they set out to do.

When you DoW'd you made a commitment. When you begged for mercy, you failed in what you set out to do.

Your major problems JE, are Inexperience, Poor Intra-Alliance communication, Lack of preparedness, Lack of anything resembling Organization/Discipline.

Most of all, Lack of backbone. You DoW'd. That can't be undone. Now man up and follow through with it. I can't figure out how you guys could think for one minute that you could DoW on one of the best military alliances in the game and not expect to take some damage. Marcus, EddyH, If your gonna start Brandishing what you claim to have you better #$@) well be prepared to pull the trigger and take damage. DoW'ing than groveling on your knees makes you look bad to both sides of this conflict. You declared now man up you guys.

lol i dont want peace if it were up to me atm i would fight on untill they asked for peace

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can learn to do the Jerk by watching our youtube vid.

Your a jerk

Not quite sure what your trying to say with this post ...... could it be your Jerkin alliance members ? see below , now who is the true Jerk!

[22:32:45] <&eddy> good night

[22:32:57] * &eddy (?????) Quit (Quit: http:)

[22:33:34] * Pickle[TnE] is now known as Pickle[AWAY]

[22:35:00] <&xR1[Athens]> Marcus doesnt have the maturity level to be a leader

[22:35:03] <&xR1[Athens]> thats why i shuld be leader

[22:35:07] <&xR1[Athens]> i mean you have Eddy

[22:35:12] <&xR1[Athens]> whos just ***** plain out stupid sometimes

[22:35:15] <+Hurricane|BelAir> That's why JE should disband

[22:35:17] <&xR1[Athens]> and marcus

[22:35:19] <&xR1[Athens]> Naww

[22:35:21] <&xR1[Athens]> ill coup

[22:35:22] <&xR1[Athens]> =p

[22:35:23] <&sirdeclan> xR1, you start more *** than anything else.

[22:35:35] <&xR1[Athens]> Yeah but i start it inter-alliance

[22:35:37] <&sirdeclan> As far as I am 3rd in command, you will not take over.

btw had to edit it for vulgarity :o

I see they talk about ya behind your back.... is that what Jerkin Empire is all about ?

Edited by Born2KillU

been pondering whether i should or should not say anything but meh. this is one of many reasons i did not join JE despite Marcus really wanting me too. I knew it would be involved in a war basically at the get go of this round. not to mention the posting that has gone on by JE members is pretty much what i expected to happen.

That's OK, I didn't expect to see you of all people in JE anyways.

LOL we couldn't care what other people think of us. We have attacked trouble to help TPF as we respect them enough to back them up in wars, this doesn't mean TPF needed or wanted our help. We help those we respect and those we are allied with.

:lol1: We are not defeated... not by a long shot.

Anyone else wanna come and pummel us??

Last i checked you guys were dead in the water....One might say your BOAT is going down ;)

Aren't you the person who declared on one of us, and then begged and apologized to get peace?

Wonderful. I hope your alliance has more skill than you. TPF just isn't bringing it enough.

lol, have you taken a look at you AA lately? You guys are loosing your pants and i can't even get my war peeps to fight me back.

Your only fighting about 50 of our members and loosing badly, but i guess it is easy enough to lie...You guys are great at that, hands down #1 :P

BG.

*EDIT- Also I for one think JE attacking you guys is a good thing, They won't be the last and I don't consider this a pummel, more like an extermination!

You guys are recking the game that us TE regulars consider the best of CN by bringing over the baby BS.

Edited by Burning Glory

*EDIT- Also I for one think JE attacking you guys is a good thing, They won't be the last and I don't consider this a pummel, more like an extermination!

You guys are recking the game that us TE regulars consider the best of CN by bringing over the baby BS.

I honestly don't know why anyone in TPF would be happy that JE has joined the fight. You guys should be able to handle Trouble on your own and having another alliance jump in (for entirely the wrong reasons no less) doesn't put you in the greatest light.

I consider TPF a very honorable alliance, I just don't know why extra help would be needed or wanted.