Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No update blitz? You are either merciful or not very tacticly wise.

First off Trouble is nearly killed I just wanted to bring the extra Beer for the After party :D

I Hereby Declare war on the alliance Trouble, Live up to your name guys, If you can

Aren't you the person who declared on one of us, and then begged and apologized to get peace?

Wonderful. I hope your alliance has more skill than you. TPF just isn't bringing it enough.

Ouch... so much for Trouble...

Have fun, keep it civil... and drink!

Ya know, it was civil. Then marcus showed up with the threats on IRC and couldn't handle the consequences. One again, another aggressor on Trouble.

o/ Casualties!

So you wanted to stomp an already defeated alliance into the ground?

There's a bit more to it than that. They have pretty good reasons even though the OP left them out and Trouble knows them. Besides, it's just Trouble anyways. If ever an alliance was born to become tech farms, it'd be them. As someone at war with five Troubled nations, I might be a bit biased there though hehe.

Ya know, it was civil. Then marcus showed up with the threats on IRC and couldn't handle the consequences. One again, another aggressor on Trouble.

o/ Casualties!

HAHAHA this was always the plan I get peace with you guys I Re-Roll ad hit Trouble

There's a bit more to it than that. They have pretty good reasons even though the OP left them out and Trouble knows them. Besides, it's just Trouble anyways. If ever an alliance was born to become tech farms, it'd be them. As someone at war with five Troubled nations, I might be a bit biased there though hehe.

Man, you sure now how to inspire the troops, don't you?

* Deadpool grins.

And to JE, welcome to the party. Let's see what you've got.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

I guess I respect TPF's reason for war, but not JE's. Marcus has no excuse to start another war.

HAHAHA this was always the plan I get peace with you guys I Re-Roll ad hit Trouble

So you admit that the following logs are true? Excellent.