Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

I honestly don't know why anyone in TPF would be happy that JE has joined the fight. You guys should be able to handle Trouble on your own and having another alliance jump in (for entirely the wrong reasons no less) doesn't put you in the greatest light.

I consider TPF a very honorable alliance, I just don't know why extra help would be needed or wanted.

TPF didn't ask JE to attack Trouble. Get your facts straight.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF didn't ask JE to attack Trouble. Get your facts straight.

Get yours straight.

Someone in TPF was happy JE jumped in the fight. I didn't understand why anyone in TPF would be. I never said TPF asked them to jump in (I'm well aware you didn't), only that it doesn't do any good for you at all to have them in this.

EDIT: Grammar.

Edited by Rickyman1984

rickyman tell me 1 thing, if we were friends and we decided to help your alliance with a war, would you complain?

Depends on the context. People can jump into wars to help out for very noble reasons or they can do it for the wrong reasons. If I had a larger alliance and was attacking a smaller one, I wouldn't want any help.

EDIT: Typo again... :psyduck:

Edited by Rickyman1984

I honestly don't know why anyone in TPF would be happy that JE has joined the fight. You guys should be able to handle Trouble on your own and having another alliance jump in (for entirely the wrong reasons no less) doesn't put you in the greatest light.

I consider TPF a very honorable alliance, I just don't know why extra help would be needed or wanted.

Yeah, check the stats...They are loosing this war and we definately need no help or want it ;)

However as i said I am glad JE is attacking them, they jumped the gun and attacked the leader of JE and just like in SE they get whats coming to them for it!

Who am I to tell them no its our war, and I sure as HECK have no intensions of peacing Trouble out just because they screwed up and hit a leader of another AA.

Honor or not, TPF owns this war and at least half of Trouble is TPF-SE or EX-TPF-SE.

Get yours straight.

Someone in TPF was happy JE jumped in the fight. I didn't understand why anyone in TPF would be. I never said TPF asked them to jump in (I'm well aware you didn't), only that it doesn't do any good for you at all to have them in this.

EDIT: Grammar.

Answered this above B)

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory

Last i checked you guys were dead in the water....One might say your BOAT is going down ;)

lol, have you taken a look at you AA lately? You guys are loosing your pants and i can't even get my war peeps to fight me back.

Your only fighting about 50 of our members and loosing badly, but i guess it is easy enough to lie...You guys are great at that, hands down #1 :P

BG.

*EDIT- Also I for one think JE attacking you guys is a good thing, They won't be the last and I don't consider this a pummel, more like an extermination!

You guys are recking the game that us TE regulars consider the best of CN by bringing over the baby BS.

Our boat is going down? Its hilarious how all of you TE people really think that we're bawwing over here or even that we care that its an unfair war. We are here to cause trouble, and havefun doing it. Since you seem to completely fail to grasp that, let me put it another way:

We don't care about infra, or our NS.

Seriously, is it that hard to understand.

Yeah, check the stats...They are loosing this war and we definately need no help or want it ;)

However as i said I am glad JE is attacking them, they jumped the gun and attacked the leader of JE and just like in SE they get whats coming to them for it!

Who am I to tell them no its our war, and I sure as HECK have no intensions of peacing Trouble out just because they screwed up and hit a leader of another AA.

Honor or not, TPF owns this war and at least half of Trouble is TPF-SE or EX-TPF-SE.

Answered this above B)

BG.

JE attacked us first chief. Nice job paying attention to the facts. Bring back the guy with teh 'V' avatar, he will be able to understand and maybe could draw you up a diagram or something to explain all of these things.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

looking at the stats pages, seems that Trouble is not losing much NS, nor for the amount of nations attacking do they have that many in anarchy yet. between the two sides, the number of anarchies are roughly equal actually. so i am not sure how Trouble is loosing this war currently?

Honestly, all Trouble has to do is stay defensive, and it'll be hard as hell to take them down.

Not to mention, this is kinda what they came for, so really they're just getting their wish. :P

The man gets it! Harken unto his words, TPF and JE. Harken unto his words.

Edited by Mary the Fantabulous

Dear me. This is why twelve year olds that can't even grasp of even the basics of the English language shouldn't lead an alliance. Declaring war with one hour's notice to your membership, no time to prepare and even your own government didn't know it was coming, but best of all, because you goaded someone into attacking you. :facepalm:

Also, EddyH, don't bother ROFL'ing, LOL'ing or replying to my post with three posts quoting yourself, it's incredibly annoying.

Is it just me or does it appear that JE is full of children who've had a few too many E numbers?

Edited by Mayzie