Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 400 soldiers if you couldnt do that you are fail.

I had 100 soldiers. If you can't defeat alert me you fail.

CONGRATS TPF ON YOUR GLORIOUS OVERCOMING OF THE ODDS.

let's just keep it civil ehh.they want casualties lets give them some

You certainly flip-flopped.

Edited by Unavailable Contact

True I said sorry so i get peace then I re-roll and attack you guys today lets stop going in circles here.

I hate to break this to ya stud, but your political maneuvering is about a subtle as a fart in church.

See here is the thing there Sun Tzu, it really does not matter what kind of grandiose plans you thought you were laying. What does matter are the logs we have form last night, and the fact that history has a funny way of having a selective memory. So seriously sit back and ask yourself, what do you think everyone is going to remember from this little go around, your oh so stunning stunning political guile and expertly crafted triple break off flank attack, or the logs of you on your knees groveling like a !@#$%* for mercy?

So please do continue down this road of conversation, as I am sure it will end well for you.

Edited by The Crimson King

...you do realize we're alrdy basically stomping them right?

I take it you've never been in a Curbstomp.

A curbstomp is when they got so many nations attacking them, they are spread so thin they

Can't declare offensive wars (or can't declare to the degree Trouble is declaring).

At this point we're just trading blows. To properly Curbstomp and Tech farm Trouble would require close to 200 nations. (147 for the attack (3:1 ratio) and the rest in reserve).

No my friend, we are not stomping Trouble, not even close. And to think they are even close to defeated (When the war screen shows they have plenty of fight left) is just shallow.

A curbstomp is when they got so many nations attacking them, they are spread so thin they

Can't declare offensive wars (or can't declare to the degree Trouble is declaring).

At this point we're just trading blows. To properly Curbstomp and Tech farm Trouble would require close to 200 nations. (147 for the attack (3:1 ratio) and the rest in reserve).

No my friend, we are not stomping Trouble, not even close. And to think they are even close to defeated (When the war screen shows they have plenty of fight left) is just shallow.

Holy Admin, we found the collective brain......

Thank you sir, from the bottom of my heart.

Some reasoning. I like it.

Also, EddyH, don't embarrass yourself.