Another Jerkin Announcement?

Confusion

*EDIT- Also I for one think JE attacking you guys is a good thing, They won't be the last and I don't consider this a pummel, more like an extermination!

You guys are recking the game that us TE regulars consider the best of CN by bringing over the baby BS.

Wha..? JE is fully of babies, and you are saying that Trouble is bringing over the babies? I have yet to hear Trouble whine about what's happening; in fact, I only hear them continuing to taunt you two.

I hope that they aren't recking the game for you. The point to TE is to war or to build your nation to the #1 spot. If you wan't building your nation to be #1, then why not have fun with it? I think that Trouble is bringing the fun back into TE. I didn't join TE because it was exactly like SE - far from it. (Honestly, I hardly ever even touch my SE nation now because there's nothing to do in SE but build your nation, which gets boring after a while.)

Dear me. This is why twelve year olds that can't even grasp of even the basics of the English language shouldn't lead an alliance. Declaring war with one hour's notice to your membership, no time to prepare and even your own government didn't know it was coming, but best of all, because you goaded someone into attacking you. :facepalm:

Also, EddyH, don't bother ROFL'ing, LOL'ing or replying to my post with three posts quoting yourself, it's incredibly annoying.

Is it just me or does it appear that JE is full of children who've had a few too many E numbers?

We... actually agree on something? Christ, Mayzie, this is scaring me.. :blink::blink:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, all Trouble has to do is stay defensive, and it'll be hard as hell to take them down.

Not to mention, this is kinda what they came for, so really they're just getting their wish. :P

Thing is, Trouble isn't staying defensive, Their giving every bit what their receiving and then some.

It takes one hell of a military to be involved in raids, be under attack by 2 sanctioned alliances, be in multiple wars per nation, and still have enough wind left to launch numerous offensive wars per day. We're not dealing with the new IDIOT here, what we have is the TE version of FAN.

Yes Trouble, your that good. Your the most worthy opponents to hit TE in a very long time.

My hat's off to ya :)

yep agreed. once trouble have been exterminated TE will be back to the sorta peacefull way lol.
it's a game to have fun etc not to be a boring dull person that just sits around watching ppl grow and stuff

No, the contradiction didn't escape me.

Honor or not, TPF owns this war and at least half of Trouble is TPF-SE or EX-TPF-SE.

No, no they're not. Trouble hails from all corners of the SE map as well as the TE map.

No, the contradiction didn't escape me.

No, no they're not. Trouble hails from all corners of the SE map as well as the TE map.

I've see plenty of NPO-SE and judging by their fighting style/fight skills, I wouldn't doubt if some of them aren't FAN-SE.

Also Why? DarkEra97?! Why did you make me like you?! WHY!?

I've see plenty of NPO-SE and judging by their fighting style/fight skills, I wouldn't doubt if some of them aren't FAN-SE.

Also Why? DarkEra97?! Why did you make me like you?! WHY!?

You must not fit in well with the brilliant propoganda machine that is TPF. All everyone else can do is spout fake statistics and claim victory.

Trouble is accepting defectors from JE and TPF. If you come over here you will be given new JE and TPF targets to steal money and tech from

I lol'd, anyone who took you up on this would be the ultimate loser, we'd be better off without them. Please Please take our idiots, keep on spamming this, tell every member, I don't think you'll get anyone, but if you do you'll have saved me the time it takes to actually find out they are dumbasses before they do something absolutely retarded.

Come on beg for defection some more! I'll be forever grateful

Get yours straight.

Someone in TPF was happy JE jumped in the fight. I didn't understand why anyone in TPF would be. I never said TPF asked them to jump in (I'm well aware you didn't), only that it doesn't do any good for you at all to have them in this.

EDIT: Grammar.

Happy to share tech and land maybe, but did we NEED them, no. Are we happy to have them join us? Sure, we respect them.

I lol'd, anyone who took you up on this would be the ultimate loser, we'd be better off without them. Please Please take our idiots, keep on spamming this, tell every member, I don't think you'll get anyone, but if you do you'll have saved me the time it takes to actually find out they are dumbasses before they do something absolutely retarded.

I'm glad that you're suggesting that you have no idea who your membership is, and I didn't have to say it.

Also, how are they idiots? We seem to be doing more than fine against two sanctioned alliances. All by ourselves.

Like I've said before, the TPF propaganda machine doesn't need to base itself around facts, as their government believes it anyway.

I'm glad that you're suggesting that you have no idea who your membership is, and I didn't have to say it.

Also, how are they idiots? We seem to be doing more than fine against two sanctioned alliances. All by ourselves.

Like I've said before, the TPF propaganda machine doesn't need to base itself around facts, as their government believes it anyway.

LOL, So now after all of this, your claiming the status of VICTIM The poor trouble alliance is getting

beat up by the big bad wolf? :rolleyes:

Listen, if you would like to surrender, then surrender.... If you still want more casualties, we aim to please. :P

We seem to be doing more than fine

You made a funny, I LOL'd at this.. ^^^^^^ :lol1: