Quite Possibly an Endorsement

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Invicta wouldn't have already attacked us for the transgressions they now play off as meaningless, were it not for the allies we have. Accusations of cowardice can go both ways.

No, no, Invicta aren't attacking us because of the allies they have. (And no, I am not saying Invicta's allies are small and weak etc.)

Edited by Shovel

a very clever and backhanded way of saying that you wouldn't have made changes for us. you never wanted our support or our participation or our membership in your precious unity unless it meant that you could control us and what we do. that is a fact.

We don't try to control anyone in our bloc or on our sphere. Our alliances have differing opinions, just like most other spheres. We don't have all the same allies & friends, nor do we even have the same political views. We don't even have a common view on practices like tech-raiding & aggressive wars & all that. We are bound together by nothing other than mutual respect & the color purple. It's not about what you can control, it's about what you can unleash. *

I for one would welcome your participation in PEACE, even if you choose not to apply for membership. We made changes for folks that aren't even in Poseidon; can't see why you think we just wouldn't for you.

As far as the messaging thing, while I am Valhalla government, I can't really say how we think or feel about it. We haven't really talked about it, cause most of us don't care :P My personal opinion is that it wasn't polite to Avalon, but you guys didn't know that. And it's just a message, nothing to get bent about. I just figure it's a sign that we need to get our senate stuff together better, is all. Were it me that sent them, I would have apologized to whoever got offended, and not done it that way again, but that's the beauty of freedom & sovereignty; we all do things the way we want, not the way other people want.

Anyways, I don't know the Michael fella, but Stetson is a cool guy, easy to work with, and quite pleasant and bright and fun. I'd like to counter-endorse with Stetson of Axeland, for purple senate :P

* (Yes, stole that quote; it's my absolute favorite. )

I wonder if Invicta wouldn't have already attacked us for the transgressions they now play off as meaningless, were it not for the allies we have. Accusations of cowardice can go both ways.

That's true. But the current under dog, the person being harassed and provoked. Tends to garner my sympathy more.

Why does Invicta attacking Stickmen keep getting brought up? It's not happening.

Yes, tempers flared, it happens, but Invicta has absolutely no plans to go to war with Stickmen. It would just be the pinnacle of idiocy. :facepalm:

It makes me laugh to see so many from the Karma side who think the kind of behavior that was once attributed to Hegemony is now acceptable and to be encouraged further because its someone from the Karma side is doing it. Im surprised to see it coming from Citadel though.

Tell Invicta to stop threatening them.

Oh you say it was a misundertanding and one member who isn't Invicta govt?

I see.

So when it's a member of Invicta and a purple senator making veiled threats and such, it's meaningless because it's a member who holds no power...but when it's a MEMBER of a single alliance comprising the whole os Citadel...they speak for Citadel.

Got it. Hypocrisy ftw.

Invicta doesn't make veiled threats. You can ask Terry Howard.

I'm direct. Apparently I have injured some of your feelings, and for that I apologize. But I don't mince words. If I wanted us to attack you, you would have been told that in unmistakable words.

The way the world functions? Yeah, somehow I doubt that. My guess is you'd continue the game you're playing with them until you could drum up support for a war, and then spring it on them.

No one EVER says "I'm going to attack you" and means it, atleast on an alliance scale.

I'm direct. Apparently I have injured some of your feelings, and for that I apologize. But I don't mince words. If I wanted us to attack you, you would have been told that in unmistakable words.

No, you're a !@#$%^&*ter. We know exactly what you wanted to do, so don't bother with this line.

The way the world functions? Yeah, somehow I doubt that. My guess is you'd continue the game you're playing with them until you could drum up support for a war, and then spring it on them.

No one EVER says "I'm going to attack you" and means it, atleast on an alliance scale.

We did. The Illuminati are gone now.

Hahaha, how can I ever take you serious after this crap?

Both are asking them to disobey orders from their alliance command.

Well, unless the alliance doesn't control who its members declare war on. I suppose such an anarchist alliance could exist. :)

Already replied to here.

Some alliances use volunteer militaries, Tromp, especially when it comes to rogue response. You could certainly send a request to attack someone. I don't think this would be kosher either, though. ;)

I wouldn't care if you'd send me a request to attack someone. I'd ignore it. Simply because my loyalty lies with my alliance, not with that of yours.

It's funny to see you questioning your alliances members loyalty though.

Well... Ask Jonte. At least that's what he said. ;)

Erm...

First of all, I have never heard of this idea. I personally like it though.

Second, Jonte can't speak for FOK. Only FOK gov members can, don't you think so? :P

edit: third, FOK would have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Tromp

Erm...

First of all, I have never heard of this idea. I personally like it though.

Second, Jonte can't speak for FOK. Only FOK gov members can, don't you think so? :P

edit: third, FOK would have nothing to do with it.

Jonte relayed information to us. Instead of asking people who evidently do not trust me to believe me, I suggested they should ask him directly instead of getting it third-hand from me.

Jonte relayed information to us. Instead of asking people who evidently do not trust me to believe me, I suggested they should ask him directly instead of getting it third-hand from me.

Right.

Then don't talk stuff and nonsense as you did here:

We tried that, but FOK said no.