Announcement from LOSS

drugsup

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice forums. Congrats. I actually purchased a 3.0 forum to set up my new alliance, but I never could figure out how to do some of the nicer things you've done, such as the icon legend and mod to add the drop down list of resource selections, etc. when registering. I'm just not technically inclined, I guess. :( Yours are really nice, but I do have a question. I visited the site I was linked to where you got the skin and it's all in Portuguese with no language selection option other than that. How did you figure out what you were doing there??

Congratz LoSS

The challenge system is intriguing. I'm curious though, do the challenges tend to create rivalries and conflict within the alliance?m Also how does it impact the activity of your government?

Edit: My grammars stinks

Edited by supercoolyellow

No, in fact, the challenge system creates healthy competition within the departments. It also adds to government activity as if they aren't active and someone challenges them.. then they are probably going to lose their position... if of course the other guy has better ideas, etc.

Yours are really nice, but I do have a question. I visited the site I was linked to where you got the skin and it's all in Portuguese with no language selection option other than that. How did you figure out what you were doing there??

The version that was posted at Invisionize was mostly already translated to English, however I had to do some translating. ;) It was a process. lol.

Also, if you need any help, feel free to send me a PM or something.

I found a link to a Moo-Cows announcement calling NPO New Sith Order about a year before we even existed....

but to be on topic, I don't really see what you changed there (Except maybe a definition or two of some terms???) but o/ Charter Changes --- This appears to be a good charter change that will better your alliance.

Having someone nick name an alliance does not mean they exist :D

NPO never has and never will be NSO, unless you are telling me that NSO has been founded in the same manner NpO, was and that NSO is just to stable brown ?, then by that I would have to agree NSO has been about much longer then most people think.

Congratz LoSS

The challenge system is intriguing. I'm curious though, do the challenges tend to create rivalries and conflict within the alliance?m Also how does it impact the activity of your government?

Edit: My grammars stinks

I think you will find it promotes activeness as well as improvement, I am the type of person who will move to one side if someone can do my role better then me, or if i fail to do what is needed, not everyone is like me, therefore a challenge system will always keep them active and doing what's best for LoSS if not they are simply replaced.

Is this something i should congratulate you on? if it is i won't because i dont care.

I always find these statements funny, you have taken the time to tell us you do not care, this in fact just proves you do care, if you did not you would not have ever read the Op, let alone reply to it.

so you fail at not careing, but on the bright side, in some way we care about you also.

what ever you say arsehole. and i am very friendly :P LOL

Seriously? Annoying LoSS about er splitting their MoRE and getting a new forum?

The enormous amount of fail compared to mine that you are bringing to this thread makes me :gag::gag::gag:

Edited by Krunk the Great

No, in fact, the challenge system creates healthy competition within the departments. It also adds to government activity as if they aren't active and someone challenges them.. then they are probably going to lose their position... if of course the other guy has better ideas, etc.

So where the hell are our royalties? :P