Best DoW

Xavii

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably this one

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...hl=OTF%20Cartel

It's not the most exciting of DoW's and being as it came just as the UJW was kicking off it was mostly overlooked

but was one of the few genuine 1:1 alliance wars that I have seen and probably the last war that CN has seen where he outcome wasn't decided before the first DoW

TBH it was also the most fun of any CN war I have ever been involved with

Personally i loved it, considering NoV's actions in the ICP reformation war (the ''because we can'' CB) i saw it as a form of comeuppance for Norden Verein....my only regret was that the commies were not involved directly in the beatdown.

I personally loved how so many people hailed TPF for digging info from OOC sites to get a CB against NoV. I also loved how my alliance was connected with WS in the individual surrender terms. It was a !@#$%^&* war started with !@#$%^&* reasons.

With Slayer reaching the lowest point I've seen a player reach in this game, I have to say that's one of the best DoWs.

How many times did Franz declare again? :)

fransjosef was great, I hope that he has re-rolled (call me!), but I suppose in a way it was all just one long continuous DOW that went on from month to month rather than just one particular point in time :P

Also hello there atrophis, I hope all is going well for you (plural + singular) :)

I personally loved how so many people hailed TPF for digging info from OOC sites to get a CB against NoV. I also loved how my alliance was connected with WS in the individual surrender terms. It was a !@#$%^&* war started with !@#$%^&* reasons.

With Slayer reaching the lowest point I've seen a player reach in this game, I have to say that's one of the best DoWs.

heh i don't think many commies applauded TPF as such for the CB...but i know for a fact many of us felt the ICP had in some way been avenged.