Best Rookie Alliance Leader?

thepebble

Best Rookie Alliance Leader?  

193 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If there was an award for the best rookie leader of a young alliance with the biggest impact in their success, who should win it?

To qualify one must have no previous experience in a leadership role of another alliance and must be the #1 ranked government official of their alliances. If you think your name should or should not be up there, reply to the thread & I will update to the poll

Don't just vote someone cause you like them more than the other. :P

Edited by thepebble

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Null vote. Best leader of a rookie alliance shouldn't exclude those with no prior .gov experience... Not to mention this poll leaves out a lot of candidates even if you have that rule.

EDIT: By leadership, do you mean just those who were THE leader (or one of the leaders in a Tri) of their alliance? If so, lacks a USMC123 option :P

Edited by USMC123

Toss-up between Keve and Enrage for me. I may not like the fact that WF has NEO MONES, but anyone who can gel together that many people that fast has my respect, so I voted Enrage. Keve is pretty epic in his own right.

LoA should not be on this list.

but since Enrage has recently sold his alliance's soul by letting a bunch of notorious alliance killers into WF, I'd say that swings the vote in Keve's favor.

Who? :blink:

Edited by Uralica