OBR-MFO Treaty Announcement

JoshuaR

MFO_OBR.gif

A Pact Between the Order of the Black Rose and MFO

A. We hold these truths to be self evident.

1. War without just cause is wrong. Particularly against our Friend in Treaty.

2. Spying is never required or polite. Particularly on our Friend in Treaty.

3. Treating everyone with manners requires no extra effort. Particularly to our Friend in Treaty.

4. Providing a helping hand to those in need is always the right thing to do. Particularly for our Friend in Treaty.

5. Those who share knowledge gain from the act. Particularly with our Friend in Treaty.

6. The information that we uncover should be shared with those who need to know. Particularly about our Friend in Treaty.

7. When one disagrees it is always better to talk than fight. Particularly to our Friend in Treaty.

B. So let us be clear.

1. We shall endeavor closer economic ties.

2. Should conflict find us we may ask but not demand defensive help of our treaty partner.

3. Should we seek war or find ourselves in conflict due to outside treaties, then our partner has no legal or moral obligation to provide assistance.

4. Should amendment needs be made to this treaty, it may be enacted with mutual consent.

5. Should we no longer feel able to live up to our obligations, this treaty may be voided with 96 hours of notice, and an additional 96 hour non-aggression period will apply.

C. In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.

1. A treaty is not a prerequisite to doing what is right.

2. Our word is the most we can offer and the least that may be expected.

3. Friendship is the reason to expect more of our friends and chastise them when they do not meet their own high standards.

4. Respect is a given, friendship is grown.

5. It is best to judge someone by the friends they keep and the enemies they make.

6. Doing what is right all the time is Honour.

Signed for The Order of the Black Rose

On behalf of Queen AterAtra

Sir Winslow Knight Protector

Sir Neboe

Dame Hime Themis

Signed for MFO

JoshuaR

Edited by JoshuaR

Gentle Persons

It give me a great amount of pride to see MFO and OBR sign a specific treaty recognizing the long standing good relations we have maintained. I can think of no leader who has been more fair and kind to the Order in the time he has been friends than JoshuaR. I look forward to becoming even closer as we go forward with pride as a treaty partner of MFO.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

I am very pleased to have formalized our relations with JoshuaR and the MFO. We have been working with them economically for sometime now and I feel strongly that our two Black Team alliances fit in future direction.

Indeed, it has been a pleasure to get to know the Order throughout the years, from representatives that I have personally worked with, including great names from the past such as Sir Fonzoland, and Sir Reformentia, to those who ensure the day-to-day stability of trade and diplomacy (and I will not name names so as to not leave anyone out).

I couldn't be happier to be treatied to such an honorable alliance.

It is truly a pleasure to formalize our friendship. The MFO is a very great group and we are truly lucky to get the pleasure of working with them daily and connecting ourselves with such fine individuals who hold many of the same ideals we do.

This is something I've been suggesting to get done for awhile now.

I have a unique perspective to be able to see things from just outside the Order, but also from very close within. For as long as I've been around, Joshua has been a constant friend of the OBR. His presence was constant even when a treaty was not a option. It pleases me tremendously to see that hard work pay off. I'm equally as pleased to see a treaty between two friends regardless of size and overall NS strategy.