AAF DoE

Amonra

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiding a nation in war to damage a fellow purple nation isn't good for the purple sphere as well.

Looking at the facts presented in the aid/war screens, Amonra is clearly assisting his friend from an iFOK tech raid. Amonra is quite honorable for what he has chosen to do and I hope AAF is victorious. How much more bullying does Stickmen really think you can get away with before they meet a very long overdue demise?

Looking at the facts presented in the aid/war screens, Amonra is clearly assisting his friend from an iFOK tech raid. Amonra is quite honorable for what he has chosen to do and I hope AAF is victorious. How much more bullying does Stickmen really think you can get away with before they meet a very long overdue demise?

Obvious bullying, because we totally extorted Invicta and Amonra. If you aid someone who is in a war with another alliance expect all you get.

Also: nothing like bias. ;)

Edited by Shovel

Obvious bullying, because we totally extorted Invicta and Amonra. If you aid someone who is in a war with another alliance expect all you get.

Tech/land raid is not war thats why they have a different name eg: tech raid and land raid.

edit:spelling

Edited by Alterego

Obviously, you totally tried to. Extortion is bad. Mmmk?

Ah! The almighty, all knowing Beatrice has spoken! It therefore must be true!

Yeah...or maybe not.

I must have missed the DoW, you do press the declare war button after all.

I'm sure you would love it if every time a nation declares war on another nation it is posted on these forums as a DoW. I see BAPS doing it all the time!

Edited by Shovel

OH thanks for clearing up the connection between iFok and fok it's good to see how well the two of you work together, information sharing and all the rest.

gentle persons,

I clearly see that you don't value honest and clear communication between normal allies, we do. Also with our other allies who are not iFOK.

It's pretty funny that while people are trying to help Amonra behind the scenes and are trying to negotiate some kind of deal, others are ruining his chances on the this forum. Great job people!

That is funny... Its also funny that the act of a few people questioning your allaince and their actions would be "ruining my chances".

What will you do next, try to get 10x the amount of damages from me...... wait

attack me 3 mins. before the deadline you gave me to pay....wait

Hell I am out of ideas.. what next?

By the way lets get this back on topic.

o/ AAF

That is funny... Its also funny that the act of a few people questioning your allaince and their actions would be "ruining my chances".

What will you do next, try to get 10x the amount of damages from me...... wait

attack me 3 mins. before the deadline you gave me to pay....wait

Hell I am out of ideas.. what next?

By the way lets get this back on topic.

o/ AAF

Wow beat downs and extortion this day and age.