Pubbies will BAWWWW REMIX

I hope some day all pink alliances can share a common bond together and unite as one.

It'll make it so much easier to roll the entire sphere in one swoop.

Do you have that coppied? Its the same lame story from you every time. We (as well as the rest of Bob) know you aren't about to do anything. You might jump on a bandwagon if we do get rolled, but other than that, keep the empty threats coming.

I had this plan laid out to re-roll once more and hide within Bel Air. There I'd make unnecessary polls and draw attention to myself on my way to making Bel Air internally unstable and have it succumb to external pressures. Then I realized they're doing this on their own and they really don't need me.

*Shrugs*

So instead you decided to form your own alliance only to eventually get it rolled and destroyed like you have almost every other one you've been a part of. Excellent idea.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have that coppied? Its the same lame story from you every time. We (as well as the rest of Bob) know you aren't about to do anything. You might jump on a bandwagon if we do get rolled, but other than that, keep the empty threats coming.

Same lame story? You don't say. Everytime?? You don't say.

Please don't confuse mockery with actual care. If you get rolled I'll laugh for half a minute and go on with my day.

I hope some day all pink alliances can share a common bond together and unite as one.

It'll make it so much easier to roll the entire sphere in one swoop.

Thanks for reminding me why we are allied to you. B)

So instead you decided to form your own alliance only to eventually get it rolled and destroyed like you have almost every other one you've been a part of. Excellent idea.

You can tell the 24 man AA literally built just by myself which is well protected by a sturdy bloc is on the verge of destruction. On top of it my alliance name draws parallel to a meme and uses offensive stereotypes within its signatures because we're just that immoral. Good parallel, now holmes, to ZI!