Pubbies will BAWWWW REMIX

flag3.GIF

belairafrica.png

THE PUBBIES WILL BAW DOCTRINE Dos

Preamble: Due to the fact, that the gated community of Bel Air has run out of booze, and due to the fact that, The Rage Company has an ample supply of booze that they need to get rid off, Bel Air and The Rage Company hereby sign THE PUBBIES WILL BAW DOCTRINE.

THE SOVEREIGNTY SEXSHUN: Taking into Account that Bel Air, and The Rage Company are indeed two separate entities, The undersigned alliances agree not to infringe on the other alliances women. If Either alliances does steal the others women, then they will receive a STERN TALKING TO.

THE INTELLIGENCE SEXSHUN: Due to the fact that both alliances are into the booze business, if either signatory learns of a sale at the liquor store, then they will inform their ally before heading off to the store themselves.

THE DEFENSE SEXSHUN: If Bel Air gets beat up in bar fight, then well The Rage Company is going to intervene and smash the other dudes face in with a baseball bat. If The Rage Company gets raided by criminals, then well Bel Air is gonna go steal the booze back and damage the criminals responsible. If either alliance is too busy being drunk in the gutter, then we understand if they don't come and help.

THE AGGRESSION SEXSHUN: If Either alliance plans on picking a fight with the rival gang from down the street, well then, they can go ask the other signatory if they want to join in the fight. However, the other alliance doesn't have to join in the attack if they're busy watching a Marathon of the Fresh Prince.

THE NEVER GONNA HAPPEN SEXSHUN: If either alliance has a problem with the other signatory, well then, They can shred this here piece of paper, but they gotta give the other signatory at least 72 hours before the cancellation can go into effect.

SIGNED FOR THE RAGE COMPANY:

Triumvirate: Comrade Goby, StOAKEd, Nigras

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Caustic

Minister of Internal Affairs: Sputnik

Minister of Finance: Deez Nuts

Minister of War: Raging Chaos

SIGNED FOR BEL AIR:

King Xander the Only, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Back Alley Abortionist, and the True and Righteous Hero of Pink

Emperor Marx, Carlton the Glorious, Defender of the Faith and Giver of Zero $%&@s

Druss the Legend, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Women Wooing, Sweet Talking, and general pimpin'.

This Charming Man, Bel Air Country Club Courtesy Desk, England Is Mine, Hang the blessed DJ, Reel around the fountain, slap me on the patio.

890765, Bel Air Country Club Manager, and Pink Incarnate

Extraduty, Minister of Touching...... HARD

Newhotness, Minister of Economics and Receiver of Poontang

PINK POWER! Tee hee

;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope some day all pink alliances can share a common bond together and unite as one.

It'll make it so much easier to roll the entire sphere in one swoop.

I had this plan laid out to re-roll once more and hide within Bel Air. There I'd make unnecessary polls and draw attention to myself on my way to making Bel Air internally unstable and have it succumb to external pressures. Then I realized they're doing this on their own and they really don't need me.

*Shrugs*

I had this plan laid out to re-roll once more and hide within Bel Air. There I'd make unnecessary polls and draw attention to myself on my way to making Bel Air internally unstable and have it succumb to external pressures. Then I realized they're doing this on their own and they really don't need me.

*Shrugs*

Divided and conquer. PM me, I'd like to help cause these guys are tools.