Octava Orden

Ezequiel

REQ_OO_announcement_Yellowized.png

Hola Señoras and Señores

Regrettably, Octava Orden's Imperial Regente(Imperial Regent), Schills has fallen ill([OOC]Real life problems[/OOC]). Communication with him has provided Octava Orden with a letter of retirement from Schills and as such, Schills will become an Imperial Consejero(Imperial Adviser). With his retirement leaves the Imperial Regencia(Imperial Regency) vacant, the successor of Schills to the Imperial Regencia(Imperial Regency) will be none other than the Imperial Oficial(Imperial Officer), Marquis Chris 1.

I present to you El Nuevo Imperial Gobierno de Octava Orden(The New Imperial Government of Octava Orden).(Green indicates a new member to the seat)

Emperador(Emperor), Ezequiel

Imperial Consejero(Adviser), Biohazard

Imperial Consejero(Adviser), NeoChe

Imperial Consejero(Adviser), Schills

Imperial Regente(Regent), Marquis Chris 1

Imperial Oficial(Officer), ShadeKnight

Almirante of Asuntos Exteriores and Guerrea(Admiral of Foreign Affairs and War), Stock

Almirante of Asuntos Internos and Riqueza(Admiral of Internal Affairs and Wealth), Jarvisd

Ministro of Asuntos Exteriores(Minister of Foreign Affairs), Lilrekkie

Ministro of Asuntos Internos(Minister of Internal Affairs), Ty711

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

o/ OO forever, if you have a problem with liltrekkie please bring it to private channels or others, not here

I don't have a problem with him, I just think he's a poor choice to run anything, let alone OO's foreign affairs.

But I like OO, and I think you guys will be able to do just fine even if he ruins some things. Best of luck in the future.

-Bama